Itachi and Nagato Vs Obito and Kabuto

Topic started by nishi99 on June 6, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,865 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

In Character

Prep Time

Both teams are at full power but no Edo or Six Paths

Setting the hidden rain village

Post by taichokage (14,853 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Good one, but team 2. Obito can beat Pain and Kabuto could beat Itachi if it's 1 on 1.

@taichokage: Team one could win Kabuto only did well against Itachi and Sasuke because they didn't want too kill or seal him. Plus Nagato could beat Kabuto easily then team up on Obito with Itachi.

Online Now
But whose to say that team Tobi doesnt team up on one of them too? Kabuto was doing just fine against the Uchiha, in fact, would have killed Sasuke who has EMS several times were it not for Edo Itachi. They used all their advanced techniques and only subdued him with combined effort via Izanami. If Itachi were above Kabuto, I highly doubt that it would have been that difficult to beat him with Sasuke helping. Kabuto has sage mode, Edo tensei (which he isn't using here though) and bringer of life jutsu, as well as all of Orochimaru's techniques. And Obito is ultimately the most dangerous here, and most of Itachi's techniques won't work on him.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,739 posts) See mini bio Level 14
itachi's sword of totsuke and nagato's deva path powers with attractive and repulsive forces will help team 1 a lot here 
Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2 wins. Kabuto was able to control both of them and Obito is above Kabuto.

@taichokage: I'm just giving you a scenario and yes Kabuto is strong i would say close to Six Paths Pain level. However don't count Itachi out he is one of the top ninjas in the Naruto universe.@xlab3000: Only Nagato because he had Edo Tensei without it Nagato would own Kabuto he was beating Kyuubi mode Naruto and B until Itachi jumped in the fight.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nishi99: remember Nagato did absorb from Kyuubi Naruto and Bee. Kabuto was controlling Nagato during the fight

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team 2 win after a good fight.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This can go either way. The scenario with Kabuto remains the same except its Nagato here instead of Sasuke, and the former being a more powerful ally.

Nagato can use animal summons for shared vision so that he can use Shinra Tensei on Obito where ever he pops up and Itachi can literally seal the deal with Totsuka Blade.

But Team 2 also can win as well.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This can go either way. The scenario with Kabuto remains the same except its Nagato here instead of Sasuke, and the former being a more powerful ally.

Nagato can use animal summons for shared vision so that he can use Shinra Tensei on Obito where ever he pops up and Itachi can literally seal the deal with Totsuka Blade.

But Team 2 also can win as well.

As you've said, team 1 has a strategy for taking down each of them, but I don't see them pulling it off facing both at once. Team 2 is more versatile and has more HAX abilities between them, plus they are more durable. I see how Itachi and Nagato could win, but I still give the edge to team 2.

Online Now
Same. Team one can win, but I see it as more likely that team 2 would win.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Agree with the above few posts, could go either way depending on the techniques and strategies used but I too would lean towards team 2. Plus Itachi in his normal form probably can't use Susanoo for long.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,064 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH: Agreed. Team 2 does have the edge.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel