Itachi and Nagato vs Madara

Topic started by nishi99 on Sept. 7, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 2 years ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,707 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Itachi

Nagato

vs

Madara

In Character

Prep Time

Setting Valley of the end

Character Versions Edo Itachi and Nagato.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team stomps because of Edo. Without it they win with a lot of difficulty.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Very tough one...with edo I would say the team wins.

Without edo I could see it going either way.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yep good battle.

I suspect Madara's over confidence could be his downfall, especially if he underestimates Itachi and doesn't know about Itachi's Sword of Totsuka (No one in Akatsuki knew he had it so I doubt prep time would give Madara knowledge about it).

Although having said that, if Madara's fighting seriously from the start then he'd probably take this.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Is this Madara with senju upgrade with rinnengan/EMS or just him with his EMS?

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Edo or no, I would still side with Madara. Not only does he essentially have both of their abilities combined, but to an even greater extent, very powerful as they are. And he knows how to deactivate the Edo tensei which would defeat them automatically. Because of this, the Edo might be a disadvantage for the team in this particular case.
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Only chance Itachi and Nagato have his to seal Madara away with Itachi's Susanno.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I see no plausible way for the team to win here, as already stated Madara has pretty much all of their abilities to a much greater extent. I don't think over confidence would be a downfall of his, he's not over confident to the point of foolish, we saw that when he fought against the Kages. I really don't see Nagato and Itachi being a threat to Madara

Post by othus12 (6,893 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

Edo or no, I would still side with Madara. Not only does he essentially have both of their abilities combined, but to an even greater extent, very powerful as they are. And he knows how to deactivate the Edo tensei which would defeat them automatically. Because of this, the Edo might be a disadvantage for the team in this particular case.

this

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Like I said before, it's unlikely Madara knows that Itachi has both the Sword of Totsuka and the Yata Mirror which could give Itachi and Pein an edge. Knowing Madara he would react in a manner very similar to how Orochimaru did, before he too got screwed over by the Sword. Plus Itachi's a genius and you just know if anyone could come up with an effective strategy to even stand a chance against the behemoth that is Madara, it would be Itachi.

Although I know for a fact that the Sword of Totsuka will likely be the only effective way in which to deal with him because, ashas been stated above, Madara easily outclasses both of them in terms of power and jutsus.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel