Itachi and Nagato vs Barragan

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on July 1, 2013. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The fight takes place in Soul Society. 

They are in character. 

No prep time. 

Standard winning rules.  

Edo versions of the Naruto team. 
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Since they are edo versions, I think the Akatsuki team wins. No matter how many times barragan ages them, they'll keep coming back.

Shinra Tensei can probably get past Respira

Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20

In a rare case, I'm agreeing with supernova's assessment on the situation. Barragan has no way around Itachi and Nagato's Edo enhancement as the two would keep coming back to life regardless of how many times they are offed and considering gravity lacks a form in which Barragan could manipulate it through his aging abilities, Nagato's gravity jutsu should easily be capable of going through and deflecting Barragan's attacks.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I agree with the above, Team Akatsuki should win. I can see Barragan being sealed by the Totsuka Blade.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,532 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I agree with the above, Team Akatsuki should win. I can see Barragan being sealed by the Totsuka Blade.

I also believe Pein's shinra tensei would be able to send Barragan's attacks back towards him while Itachi sets up using the Totsuka Blade. Personally I would say team Naruto wins this even without Edo Tensei

Post by phantomrant (1,333 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Itachi + Nagato takes him down handily in their Edo forms.

They lose if they're not in their Edo incarnations.

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I also believe Pein's shinra tensei would be able to send Barragan's attacks back towards him while Itachi sets up using the Totsuka Blade. Personally I would say team Naruto wins this even without Edo Tensei

This

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The Akatsuki team. 
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ohgodwhy said:

Personally I would say team Naruto wins this even without Edo Tensei

I disagree. All if would take is them to touch him once and it would be game over. No prep means they don't know how hax he is meaning they won't start with their A game. They may not even have a choice due to his speed/dilation.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Akatsuki

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@ohgodwhy said:

I disagree. All if would take is them to touch him once and it would be game over. No prep means they don't know how hax he is meaning they won't start with their A game. They may not even have a choice due to his speed/dilation.

Itachi is smart enough to start with his best since he doesn't know his enemy's abillities.

@eddz99 said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@ohgodwhy said:

Itachi is smart enough to start with his best since he doesn't know his enemy's abillities.

Yeah Itachi never fights dumb, he's always using genjutsu or other tricks before even facing the enemy in person himself. A good example would be when he fought Kakashi and used an exploding water clone. Same with Nagato, he'll repel any attack that come towards him straight away regardless of what it is.

If anything, it's Barragan who'll be monologuing about how great he is and then get taken out.

Post by othus12 (6,679 posts) See mini bio Level 13

team stomp

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99: @ohgodwhy: True. However, the stats issue also comes into play here. How will they hit him even if they do play it smart? Chou Shinra Tensei is the only thing that will have any effect. The Totsuka blade is good and all but rather slow for an espada. And he may even be able to age through Susano'o. This is a reasonable assumtion considering he can age through a top rung kido barrier with ease.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

ppl seem to forget that respira isnt barragan's ability. Baraggan can dilate time around him, thereby reducing the speed of any target which comes near him and making their efforts at attacking him useless, giving him sufficient time to counter them.

That's true actually his time dilation would be a real problem.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel