Itachi and Kisame vs Kenpachi

Topic started by nishi99 on Sept. 28, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,945 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Itachi and Kisame

vs

Kenpachi

In Character

No Prep Time

Character Version Prime Itachi

Setting Hidden Mist Village

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: Disregarding the whole Shinigami intangibility BS right?

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah none of that BS lol.

Well in that case I believe the team may win. Kisame being a meat shield distraction while Itachi lands a Izanami on his ass. That is the only way I see them winning honestly.

Post by taichokage (15,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hmm. I doubt tsukiyomi would phase Zaraki, and he can out brawn Kisame. The problem is Itachi's Susanoo. I'd say Kenny wins with difficulty if he goes all out or loses with difficulty to Itachi after taking out Kisame if he fools around.

Why wouldn't Tsukiyomi work? If it were to work he couldn't break free from his own will.

@SpeedForceSpider: Kisame's sword could absorb some of his energy. But i think Kenpachi has the edge in raw power.

@nishi99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Kisame's sword could absorb some of his energy. But i think Kenpachi has the edge in raw power.

Raw power and speed to be exact. That is why I said the only way they can win is through genjutsu assuming it can work. And does Reiatsu have the same energy properties as chakra in Naruto? It would for the Samahada to be able to absorb his energy.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kisame will fall first. I can imagine him trying a mist technique to hide from Kenpachi but as seen against Tousen that just won't work.

However I believe in the end Itachi will win because he'll realise how powerful Kenpachi is after he disposed of Kisame so easily. He'll activate his Susanoo and Kenpachi being Kenpachi will be intrigued by this and want to test how powerful Susanoo is. Little does he know that the Sword of Totsuka will end him.

Itachi wins.

@SpeedForceSpider: If they did a crossover i guess the energy would be the same. But who knows for sure.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,710 posts) See mini bio Level 16

lame since there are limits is what i have been told many times

@nishi99: Then Itachi solo's. Kisame is a non-factor he dies fast.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Online Now
Of course sword of Totsuka will end him, but it needs to hit. Kenny lets himself get stabbed sometimes but a sword that size would likely kill or cripple him if it hit so he wouldn't take that. Kenny being strong enough to block it and the faster of the two, I don't see that happening. And there is a short limit to Itachi's Susanoo when he is under his own stamina and not that of Kabuto's Edo tensei. His window of possible opportunity would be very short, and it likely wouldn't hit Kenny to begin with.

Well I guess it really depends on what kind of mood Kenpachi's in.

If he feels like testing Itachi's Susanoo then he will lose but if he's just bored and wants to end it then I don't really see how Susanoo will provide much defence against him. Although having said that we never really got to see how much defence the Yata Mirror provided but still I don't think it would be enough.

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Itachi's Susanoo was strong enough to stop Kirin when he was on deaths door. Plus top tier Naruto characters are on a par with the captains in terms of speed, with the exception of FGT Ichigo and hollow Aizen. Strength and durability goes to Kenpachi in this fight, but versatility and intelligence is stacked in favour of the team, thus giving the team the win here I think.

@All_StarSupes: Yeah but you have to remember that the Yata mirror works effectively against the elemental attacks and Kenpachi doesn't use any. Also Itachi took a lot of damage after Kirin, that was evident when almost all his clothes were ripped off and he was bleeding from the mouth.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

guys.....kenpachi has one great weakness, and that is that he lets himself get hit too much, amaterasu would get him hard, and also the sword of totska. itachi would solo

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kenpachi can one shot them both. Easy. And attacks using energy tend to fail because of Ken's reiatsu shield.

And those asking about the energy difference. Chakra is a combination of Spiritual Energy and Physical Energy, the Body and Soul, melding of two forces. Reiatsu is Pure Spiritual Energy.
Online Now
Yeah. Amaterasu is no biggy. Raikage was ablaze for several moments and ignored it. Kenny could do better. And as already stated, Kenny wouldn't let a sword the size of Totsuka hit him because it would likely kill him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel