Isshin vs Urahara

Topic started by phantomrant on Oct. 27, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by phantomrant (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In FKT, distance is 20 meters. Both guys start in their Shikai and are bloodlusted. Both have full knowledge of each other's abilities but no prep. Urahara has his gigais and full access to the Kido he has shown.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@phantomrant: Isshin has not not shown shikai yet or has he? but i say Isshin cause he is a captain level

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Isshin has used shikai. Did you forget or have you not seen it yet? Anyway, without prep Isshin. He is easily the strongest captain former or otherwise with shown feats. This is with the possible exception of Yamamoto and Aizen with hougyoku.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: when? like was this in the manga?what ep was it?

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8: like ep 300 or 301

When he fought Aizen. At the end of chapter 405 and beginning of 406.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

When he fought Aizen. At the end of chapter 405 and beginning of 406.

That wasn't shikai it was his sealed Zanpakuto. He just for some reason can use GT with an unreleased zanpakuto.

You know this for a fact? No other zanpakutou I've seen has been like that. It's cool if it is that way but I'm pretty sure it was shikai.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Cool fight!!!

I want side with Isshin here.... but Urahara always carries portable gigais. He could trick Isshin and strike from behind!

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Urahara wins.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

You know this for a fact? No other zanpakutou I've seen has been like that. It's cool if it is that way but I'm pretty sure it was shikai.

Yea he never showed he released it, and while it can be argued against most shikais have very distinct differences from normal zanpakuto's. He merely took his sword out and WHAM Getsuga tenshou out the ass lol.

Post by nishi99 (1,559 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Urahara

But he never showed that he did not realeass it. He even revealed the shikai name later on. And a captain does need to call out their shikai release if they achieved bankai already. Regardless, Isshin wins.

@taichokage: But what about Urahara's Gigais and Kido spells? I see Ishin having a difficult win here.

Not when the guy could flick base Aizen around and mock him for his weakness. In fact it was Isshin that finally forced Aizen to evolve into chrysalis form because he pushed Aizen to his limits with ease.
Post by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Urahara is a sneaky bastard, I wouldn't doubt he has a kido specifically for this situation, or he could most likely make one up on the spot lol.

@taichokage: lol, true... he even flipped him of after he flicked him.... lol it was the F**k you attack and it was super effective..lol

but in serious, Urahara can give Isshin some troubles with his tircks IMO, with out tricks, I see Isshin winning with out a doubt.

Yes indeed. But I think Urahara needs proper prep to beat him. He wasn't even able to put down an injured Kirge since he was unprepared. But when he was prepared he almost took out chrysalis Aizen and was the key in his ultimate defeat. As with other prep masters I think his victory here depends on whether he had prep or not. With it, a clear win for him. But without, Isshin has too much raw power, especially since he knows Urahara well and wouldn't fall for all of his tricks.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Urahara is a sneaky bastard

LOL

I think Isshin wins.

@taichokage said:

Yes indeed. But I think Urahara needs proper prep to beat him. He wasn't even able to put down an injured Kirge since he was unprepared. But when he was prepared he almost took out chrysalis Aizen and was the key in his ultimate defeat. As with other prep masters I think his victory here depends on whether he had prep or not. With it, a clear win for him. But without, Isshin has too much raw power, especially since he knows Urahara well and wouldn't fall for all of his tricks.

lol... all that is true, I forget that Isshin knows Kisuke very well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel