Issei Hyoudou vs Gundam

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Dec. 17, 2013. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: :P

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: No Issue was moving at light speed and then he couldn't see Kina moving showing Kina to be FTL and when Issue became FTL he couldn't see Sairoarg proving Sairorarp Bark to be MFTL. Then Issue became faster than Sairoarg

@Galenbeta: uhuh can you show proof of this supposed light speed?

@Shadowchaos: oh. Y god you have seen the god damn excerpt many times I hate having to prove the same fact over and over again.

@Galenbeta: actually I don't believe I have ever seen the excerpt

@Shadowchaos: Alright here it is Issei and Vali first fight. Issei using a incomplete balance break against Vali in Volume4.

Kuh! Just imagining it makes me shudder! It’s an unforgivable act even for God to halve those fantastic breasts! I caught up with Vali who was moving at the speed of light with no trouble. “This is for Buchou’s breasts!” A hit to Vali’s abdomen with my right fist! In my mind, Buchou’s breasts shook! [Divide!!] At the same time I activated the Hakuryuukou power I had just transplanted and felt the aura covering Vali decrease sharply. “Guha!” Vali spat out bile from his mouth! I continued attacking like that without interference!

Post by SMXLR8 (6,890 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Galenbeta: @Shadowchaos: lets stop with the DXD battles and characters for a while and focus on other characters

@Galenbeta: still bfr beats light speed and he wouldn't know to go after the turn A. Plus if you really want to prove Issei is unbeatable try to deffend him in this

U-DO vs Main DxD Cast

@Shadowchaos: Does it beat MFTL and yeah you can brr Issei all you want but he'll escape being MFTL

@Galenbeta: yes and he can't escape if he is crushed by a black hole

@Shadowchaos: He could go through a dragon gate and go into the do tensional gap heal then come back and kick they assess

@Galenbeta: not likely since a blackhole would crush him instantly.

@Shadowchaos: Hold on they can't brr hi. Beyond the Event horizon of a black hole so head would be fine

Show me how thisbring works being I showed you the light speed exceept

@Galenbeta: alright I've never ead or seen turn a so I can't really show a scan or video but I can copy and paste something from the wiki

Edit: Its not letting me copy and paste.

@Galenbeta: gonna try again

Furthermore, the Turn A possesses the non-canon ability to warp beam shots directly into enemy cockpits with unspecified limitations. However, it is confirmed that beam shots with outputs exceeding the beam warping system's power consumption are not able to be warped by the Turn A. Also, teleportation is noted as one of the Turn A's non-canon abilities (the teleportation of the Turn A only occurs in the novel version of the dark history and is never shown in the ∀ Gundam series itself).

@Shadowchaos: It says nothing of warping people just beams

@Galenbeta: thats all I could find ask Kuma to provide better proof.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Galenbeta: The Turn A is capable of Teleporting itself, telporting the pilot, teleporting his proyectiles or the enemies. All abilities showed in the Canon novels.

Still no matter how fast Issei is he will be dissassembled at an atomic level with the Moonlight Butterfly.

No matter how hard, fast or strong, he will be turned into sand. He gets near the Turn A (Near being a range between Earth and Jupiter) and he is done for. Or the Turn A can teleport instantaneously into this range and destroy him.

TURN A WINS FLAWLESS VICTORY

@Shadowchaos: 99 posts

can lock this ?, this fight is going nowhere

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel