Issei Hyoudou vs Gundam

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Dec. 17, 2013. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: I take it that the barrier wasn't solar system level though so I see I would plow right through it and Earth and the whole Solar System

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: its not said how powerful and I go back to my remarks about Zero being damaged and him not wanting to kill Relena. Literally a few scenes before that he was purposely losing a fight he could have won due to the fact he wanted to bring the world peace and didn't want anymore violence. Also there are Setsuna, Banagher, Amuro, Domon, Kira, Athrun, and the other pilots.

@Shadowchaos: Issei would simply

Use Solid Impact Booster and tanktheir attacks

Use Star Sonic Booster and blitz

The use Fang Blast booster and blast away their gundams with double solar system buster power

@Galenbeta: is this before or after he gets cut into shreds by beam sabers? Also Domon uses Bakuretsu God Finger and just destroys Issei before he has a chance. Also I will make a battle tomorrow of a real threat to the dxd verse somebody who can just destroy him in a second.

@Shadowchaos: Issei tanks all of that don't bring non solar system buster or MFTL attacks to the table.

Sounds youhave some I'll will towards the DxD Verse for being over ally stronger than the Tindal verse.

@Galenbeta: don't understand that second sentence can you repeat again with proper grammar this time?

@Shadowchaos: Sounds like you have some spite against DxD for being overall stronger than Gundam

@Galenbeta: no I honestly couldn't understand. Plus Gundam is maybe my fifth favorite series so no much hate there.

@Shadowchaos: Well I make DxD battle to promote it's novel reading

@Galenbeta: well your going by it wrong. To do it you need to show how cool it is by showing to cool parts instead you are making people associate it with you who they are annoyed by which makes them less likely to read it.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,092 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Galenbeta: galen I hope you use other characters from other series in the future so you don't become a one trick user who only uses DXD characters

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,697 posts) See mini bio Level 13

TURN A GUNDAM teleports Issei to the Sun, or Nukes him. Yes, he can Nuke Him

GAME OVER

With 6 weeks of prep the Asuno Family can create a Gundam Mode specially created to fuck Issei up with the Age system

GAME OVER

Amuro, Kamille, Judah, Usso and Banagher are Newtypes, thus they can predict movements and communicate, they have a shitload of experience. Amuro and Banagher can also boost other pilots and Mechas with their powers. They team up and rain dead upon Issei.

GAME OVER

Domon beats the everliving shit out of him, Clones, Martial Arts and several other fucked up shit

GAME OVER

Heero, Garrod and Kira join forces in a single MORE DAKKA laser attack with the Twin Buster, XX Satellite Cannon and the METEOR Barrage. Issei will be killed.

GAME OVER.

All of the above in masse, adding Seabook, Setsuna and Shinn attacking.

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

TURN A GUNDAM teleports Issei to the Sun, or Nukes him. Yes, he can Nuke Him

GAME OVER

With 6 weeks of prep the Asuno Family can create a Gundam Mode specially created to fuck Issei up with the Age system

GAME OVER

Amuro, Kamille, Judah, Usso and Banagher are Newtypes, thus they can predict movements and communicate, they have a shitload of experience. Amuro and Banagher can also boost other pilots and Mechas with their powers. They team up and rain dead upon Issei.

GAME OVER

Domon beats the everliving shit out of him, Clones, Martial Arts and several other fucked up shit

GAME OVER

Heero, Garrod and Kira join forces in a single MORE DAKKA laser attack with the Twin Buster, XX Satellite Cannon and the METEOR Barrage. Issei will be killed.

GAME OVER.

All of the above in masse, adding Seabook, Setsuna and Shinn attacking.

this knew it would be a matter of time before you would come in and just bring out the pain.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Shadowchaos:

OneI just noticed they aren't used to fighting someone Issei's size

Two,Issue can be as strong as he wants as fast as he wants so all your scenarios are just wrong and so not happening.

Another thing how can they predict what they have never seen before.

Issuei just nukes the whole solar system

Issuei on the Sun is completely to his advantage one the Gundams won't come near him or risk blowing up the Sun while not even phasing Issei. Only flames and heat from divine,majestic, and supernatural beings can effect Issei and it's the same ugh light.

@Galenbeta: they don't have to have seen it before its called precog for a reason. The only exception is Heero. Also that isn't the truth about who they are use to fighting cause Domon and the other pilots sometimes fight outside of the cockpit so yeah.

@Shadowchaos: But they are using a Tindal on such a small figure that's probably nothing like they have seen before.

AIssei could justlet his aura spill out and jack up the gundams systems

@Galenbeta: whats a Tindal?

@Shadowchaos: i meant to say gundam

@Galenbeta: the aura wouldn't work especially for Domon. Most of the Gundams are made to work in areas where systems will be messed up. Also look down you will see another Issei fight.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,697 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Galenbeta: Teleport to a Black Hole.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel