Issei & his Harem vs Tsukune & his harem

Topic started by LHWKnight on Nov. 17, 2013. Last post by LHWKnight 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,683 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This match will take place at

This battle win be a Ranking Game to decide whose is the best. No one will die in this battle but they can go all out on eachother.

They all know the rules of the ranking game.

They are at their strongest so this means Issei from the light novel and Tsukune from the manga.

Issei vs Tsukune

Ria's vs Inner Moka

Akeno vs Ruby

Koneko vs Kokoa

Xenovia vs Mizure

Irena vs Kurumu

Asia and Rassei vs Yukari

Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Probably the monsters via speed.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Eh, doubt the speed advantage goes to them. Then again, it's kind of hard to find any quantifiable speed feat in DxD that doesn't involve hyperbole.

Post by Saladking (790 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Rosario Vampire loses for being a terrible anime

I highly doubt that Issei, Rias, Xenovia and Irena can get speed blitz, especially during a ranking game.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Eww..

@MarioRedfield: what do you mean ew

Issei's team have more destructive capability. However Tsukune's team does have a clear speed advantage especially Moka. So i give the monsters the edge against the devils in battle. As for which show is better Highschool DXD got my vote mainly because they ended Rosario Vampire right before it got interesting.

@nishi99:Moka has speed but Ria's reaction time is as fast i believe based on the novel.

Kurumu's flying speed compared to Akeno's is hard to judge, but still doubt Akeno would ever get speed blitz.

Xenovia speed is base on the her normal speed enhanced by the knight chess piece which is pretty fast, although Kiba is faster I believe.

Irena has better reaction time.

@LHWKnight: Well the light novel versions do have a better shot at winning due to things like reaction time and destructive capability. It's just that the monsters have superior speed and strength feats that give them the win most of the time.

@nishi99: It's reaction time that counters speed so that logic doesn't apply here.

if your reaction time is greater then or equal to their speed then the odds of them blitzing you is low and then it would depend on how fast your attack speed is, which again is the decisive factor.

@LHWKnight: True but we still haven't see them react to people as fast as the monsters though.

Vali

@nishi99: Have you actually read the novel because their opponents are extremely fast

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@LHWKnight: @nishi99:

Question do the monsters have lightspeed movements and reactions.

I can clearly state Issei is FTL approaching MFTL and has solar system buter strength and durabillity. Being he faced Regulus Nemea in standard it's a planet buster and typical for balance break to enhance sacred gear power twnfold but since it's a longinus about 25 times fold.

Rias probably loses she has yet to mastergb her Power of Destruction like Sirzechs has.

Xenovia quite alot slower than Kiba who's FTL so i'd say she's just below lightspeed at the slowest.

Koneko has a high apptitude with Senjutsu and has obtained a version 2 touki but she hasn't master it yet. Though her spwed should be equal to Xenovias do to her being a cat youkai

Akeno movs at the speed of lightning standard form and faster in Fallen Angel form.

Asia can just keep shooting health arrows to back up Rossweisse who trolls with long range bombardment demonic power attacks of every elemnt you can think of.

Irina just a little slower than Kiba though she doesn't have ipressive feats. That's like the weakness of the Brave Saint system compared to the Evil Piece system. The only brave saint so far thats truly hax is Dulio Gesualdo due to havinh a longinus.

Yeah @Galenbeta: Yeah actually know that I think about it, the monsters don't really the speeds that Dxd seems to be trying to convey. Rias loosing is still debatable even though she isn't on the level her brother is on. Moka doing enough damage to Rias isn't really that likely and I would say that Rias's Extinguished Star.

I actually went back and realized that they are a lot faster in the novel then I had originally thought and their destructive capabilities are what will give them this victory.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

its.....not a real match but Rosario has feats tsukune new form should help here since he loves Rosario

@LHWKnight: I don't know too much about the novel versions of DXD or the manga version of Tsukune. But i know the monsters should win if we use the anime versions.

Post by takashichea (11,097 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@nishi99:

Don't use the anime version of Rosario. Use the manga version since Tsukune is more bad ass than his anime counterpart.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@OfficialRikudouSennin: @nishi99: @takashichea: @LHWKnight:

DxD stomps if they're allowed novel feats

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel