Issei and Vali vs. Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by Galenbeta on Dec. 18, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,587 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: They are in Character, so that isn't happening.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,802 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I still say Spirit bomb wins

Post by Vapovile (1,626 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Shadowchaos: Goku won't even need the spirit bomb, one Kamehameha would destroy both of them.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12 said:

those guys are at most country level with lightspeed and some energy stealing techniques.

vegeta alone is about 2 times the speed of light and with multi planet level energies along with planet level punches.

they would lose against sani and toriko let alone the saiyans.

Othus12 defending DBZ and actually doing a good job...I am so proud.

Anyway I'm going with Goku and Vegeta here, when all the opposition have is 'ZOMG NLF HAX!!! DEY SOLOW!!!' I'm not convinced.

@othus12: Not likely while they are in Half Dimension

Post by GeneralVan (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Vegeta blasts them into nothing, Goku and Vegeta carry on with their day. The end. Honestly Raditz would solo this...

Issei's Sacred Gear is the Boosted Gear, one of the 13 Longinus where one of the Heavenly Dragons, Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, resides. It is said to have the power to kill a God when fully mastered. His Sacred Gear ability is to double his power every 10 seconds without limit, and his sub-ability can transfer the multiplied power to a being or object, which makes him great in terms of support.

Vali is a powerful fighter who wields the Longinus "Divine Dividing", which holds the spirit of the Vanishing Dragon, the White Dragon Emperor, Albion. Divine Dividing works in the opposite way of Issei's Boosted Gear, in which it halves the opponent's power after coming into contact with them. Vali can also use the opponent's drained power and add it to himself, which contributed to the defeat of the Fallen Angel Kokabiel during his introductory chapter.

He also has a Balance Breaker armor called Divine Dividing Scale Mail, which is similar to Issei's Scale Mail aside from it being white and having Dragon wings. The Divine Dividing also has the ability to halve the size of objects and living beings through the use of its "Half Dimension".

In Volume 12, Vali gains a new form called the Empireo Juggernaut Overdrive (白銀の極覇龍(エンピレオ・ジャガーノート・オーバードライブ Enpireo Jagānōto Ōbādoraibu), which changes the color of his armor to silver. Like Issei's Cardinal Crimson Promotion, it does not consume his lifespan. In this state, Vali can use an enhanced version of Half Dimension called "Compression Divider", which halves a specific target constantly until they vanish from existence.

Yeah I messed up big time with these two abilities combined both Goku and Vegeta can't win at all.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@LHWKnight: @Shadowchaos: @Son_Wukong: @GeneralVan: :

Time to throw some facts. Portaining to the Balance Breakers

Issei can double whenever he wants about 25 double in standard Balance Break Boost. Without boost e's atleast continent buster. Since Goku and Vegeta jst loves to fight people a full power, they'd allow Issei to go True Queen which is MFTL, Solar System Buster, and Solar System durabillity without boost.

Vali can divide anything that's thrown at him, in fact he can divide thee energy within Goku and Vegeta. His Half Dimension would pretty much half the DBZ team movements. Also about the dividing super powered person thing by Othus12. Vali in Empiro Juggernaut Overdrive practically stomped Pluto in one shot. He used Compression Divider on Pluto the Ultimate Class Grim Reaper who are said to be stronger than Ultimate Class Devils, who are Planet Busters. He dividng Pluto out of exisence.

They are ferred to as Super Devils by the way who are said to be able to kill even the strongest gods.

About destroying the planet, thay won't work Devils don'tneed air and would shrug off such an explosion.

@Galenbeta: actually Vegeta wouldn't care about that unless something is said about Issei and Vali to make him interested if not he will just destroy them in one blast.

@Shadowchaos: Vali ould simply Divide it to nothing

@Galenbeta: before he had a chance Vegeta would laugh at their insignificance then go big bang attack right in his face.

@Shadowchaos: Not happening

I just remeberd he should s ense the intnse energy those two give off. Then Vali would say somthing about having steonger forms. There's noramlly a short conversation at the beginning of such fights

@Galenbeta: if Vegeta gets mad then he will go all out on them like he did on Bills.

@Shadowchaos: Bills pissed him off inttentionally

Even then words would'be needed. Issei is used to dealing with battle freaks. So he'd know what to say to convnce Vegeta to allow them to power up. Vegeta like to toy with his foes first when he thinks he's supwrior, lke he did with Cell.

@Galenbeta: You are right about that, Vegeta and Goku can sense the power in them and would allow them to get stronger until Issei uses True Queen and start combining it with Half Dimension.

Once Half Dimension is activated, no matter how powerful Goku and Vegeta are, they will start to loose power and Vali will begin to gain that power.

And that is the Anime version as well excluding the True Queen piece.

@Galenbeta: actually wrong he learned his mistake with Cell. He was actually willing to attack buu before he could transform from super to kid.

@Shadowchaos: Divine Divide would stop him before he could land the hit. and Issei can activate True Queen in a second.

Vegeta needs to power-up and so does Goku.

@Shadowchaos: @LHWKnight:

Now that i think of it LHW is right

Their transfromations are instantaneous, i so used to reading about Issei's coutdown that i forgot he eleminates the count down completely and transfroms in an instnat. Vali has always been automatic transformations

@Galenbeta: Yeah I remember that are well and then there is the fact that he can turn into a real dragon at will now although he still needs Akeno and Rias to suck the power out or else he will walk around with that dragon part in full view.

@Galenbeta: @LHWKnight: actually if you go by the character pictures chosen Goku is already ssj and Vegeta can transform in a instant.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel