Issei and Vali vs. Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by Galenbeta on Dec. 18, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Goku (Anime Portrait) super saiyan, Dragon Ball Z
Goku (Anime Portrait) super saiyan, Dragon Ball Z
Vegeta (Anime Portrait) Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
Vegeta (Anime Portrait) Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!

Super Saiyan Two Only

No Fusion

Issei's Stamina consumption off

In character

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Galenbeta: these fight have to stop

Post by Vapovile (1,631 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Goku and Vegeta speed blitz these two before they are able to power up. And I agree with @SMXLR8:

Post by Justalittlegirl (493 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I know literally nothing about Issei and Vali. What makes them fit to fight Vegeta and Goku? Or, possibly, what makes Vegeta and Goku fit to fight them?

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Vapovile: @Justalittlegirl:

That'd be out of chracter to blitz before powering up.

They want to fight at thier fullest i should add in character

Just to answer you questions. Well they're both FTL and both solar system buster. They both have wide variety of attack types.

Post by GeneralVan (1,536 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

Even if this was Nappa and Raditz it would be a stomp lol.

And is it just me or does Issei look like Tsuna's long lost twin?

Post by takashichea (10,591 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I agree with @SMXLR8: and @Vapovile:

I know Galenbeta and want to promote High School DxD and other light novel series. I think you guys need to make your battle threads wisely. It's not quantity we're looking for. For me, I only made a few Magi and Toriko battle threads. I don't cram a lot of threads to force folks.

On topic:

I don't know anything about Issei and Vali. If you're dealing with Goku and Vegeta who are shoot Ki blasts and fly, you better have combatants who can counter these guys.

Post by nishi99 (1,559 posts) See mini bio Level 11

We will need some scans for this one.

Post by othus12 (6,184 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

c'mon with super saiyan they stomp horribly.

faster than light and planet level punches is wayy too much.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@nishi99 said:

We will need some scans for this one.

My thoughts exactly.

Otherwise this is a stomp in favor of the saiyan duo.

Online Now

those guys are at most country level with lightspeed and some energy stealing techniques.

vegeta alone is about 2 times the speed of light and with multi planet level energies along with planet level punches.

they would lose against sani and toriko let alone the saiyans.

Post by LHWKnight (2,587 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Is@othus12: Actually they would not loose to Toriko and Sani, but it is likely they would loose to Vegeta and Goku, for the fact that Goku and vegeta are multi planet busters in normal form. but this is only if Vegeta doesn't allow them to power-up, which he would because he wouldn't see them as much of a threat.

Goku would allow them to power-up to because he would see them as worthy opponents.

If Issei powers up and there is a lot of oppai nearby and he uses true queen, he maybe able to fight against Goku SSJ 2, anything higher and he looses.

Vegeta tries to use Galick gun, but it gets divided into nothing, he tries Big bang but it also gets divided. All of vegeta's moves get divided

Vali has dimensional reality warping abilities and if he keeps using that Vegeta and Goku will loose a lot of power.

Since Vegeta is only SSJ 2 he would end up in a weakened normal form and will lose the fight.

Issei is MFTL with his full power release so he can contend with Goku and Vegeta V.A. speed.

Goku would then start using Kaioken to make up for his lose in strength and he and Issei will keep fighting until they tire each other out and no one will die.

This is the in character fight.

To tell the truth I didn't even know about this until you messaged me and I am not trying to force people into anything.

to tell the truth I wouldn't have even thought about Issei going up against Characters like Yusuke and the others until I got to were I am now in the novels.

Issei is written as the type of character that can go touch to touch with all lot of characters and it still being a fair fight.

Just because his best feats are Massive, that doesn't mean he is like that by default.

Vali of the other maybe, because he is an Ultimate class devil.

Online Now

@LHWKnight: NLF. prove they can divide into nothing a multi planet buster. then we can talk. next thing im gonna hear is that he can divide dakrseid's omega effect or galactu's UN.

and no. since when has issei shown MFTL. he is barely above lightspeed. besides super saiyan 2 is pretty much 4 times the speed of light via shunkan ido and 2 times with travel speed.

they look really powerful, but that's because there is no one like vegeta on their verse.

as for the kings they can definitely win via conduct of the king+ satan hair. lets see how they get around the appetite energy of 1 million planets.

Post by Justalittlegirl (493 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If Issei and Vali are actually solar system busters, than Goku and Vegeta are screwed.

Post by takashichea (10,591 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@LHWKnight: @Galenbeta:

It seems like folks are tired of those threads since they don't know a lot about those light novel characters. Manga characters are easier to understand since it's more visual. Plus, manga is more available legally and illegally. There is not lot of places that posts light novel's text online whether illegally or legally.

It's your best interest to inform them. In the battle rules, it's optional but recommended that if you have a lesser known character, it's your obligation to inform others to promote that franchise.

I'm sorry that I misunderstood you and Galenbeta.

On topic:

I'm going with team Saiyan. I don't have much knowledge of the opposition. Judging from the wiki, they don't have much of a chance.

@Justalittlegirl: No they are not, Goku and vegeta would still when if they fuse, or Goku goes SSJ 3, 4 or God

Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

spirit bomb for the win

@othus12:

If Issei Boost Vali over ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, a hundred times and Vali then Uses Divide, what the fuck do you expect to happen. no matter what you think Goku and vegeta would be negated and severely weakened.

You obviously don't realize just how hax Issei and Vali's abilities are when combined.

Online Now

@LHWKnight: or goku IT's behind them and blows them to smithereens.

or vegeta shoots to the ground vaporizing the planet?

pretty easy win if you ask me. and no they arent THAT haxy. mostly because their hax is not a general ability like time stop or soul suck.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel