is there anyone in one piece that can take ban mido 1 on 1?

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Nov. 19, 2010. Last post by Kurohige 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,501 posts) See mini bio Level 15
im jus curious as to what yall think, is there anyone in one piece that can beat ban mido single handedly if speed were equal? 

not sure if this counts as a verse battle but i guess not
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21
No
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
are we ignoring the fact that he warps reality so he can't lose? if we are... still no....
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Of course, even with Evil Eye or anything, there are a few that can beat him from all three HST. No name a few Doflamingo,Boa Handcock,Kuma,Blackbeard (Mostlikely when we see more of him), Luffy (Same as Blackbeard), and Moria who simply has to cut his shadow. To name a few, Perona as well since she is a ghost. Yes I have read Getbackers lol, I'm just trying to make an argument I mean they characters are not invicible and One Piece is not weak, so I don't see why they can't win. Plus the series is not even over and we see how storng they are already.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige:  Why do you believe those characters would be able to defeat ban? As soon as they lock eyes with him the battle is as good as over. If they had knowledge of the Jagan i suppose you could make an argument that they could avoid eye contact, but even then ban has quite a few other abilities such as the divine design that should make this battle end rather quickly. 
how will   Doflamingo,Boa Handcock,Kuma,Blackbeard,   Luffy, or moria take him?..all it takes is one look...maybe except kuma since he's a robot...but his demonic mirror effect should be able to take him out...or he could jus use his devil arm
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

no
@rein: i didnt even mentioned the divine design...@Kurohige: i respect you even more because you always are able to make big points in a thread, even if one character stomps
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: Well Kuma is a robot, there can be a tie with Luffy because of haki and Boa because of her stone. But all in all I think you're right none of them can beat him one on one.

@FormerCrimsonKing:
Thanks I try but in all honesty I am pulling a blank here, there is no point in me fan wanking and saying they can win, as of now I really don't think anyone from team One Piece can beat him One on one, even teams would have trouble.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel