Ironman vs naruto

Topic started by rein on Nov. 17, 2010. Last post by One_Piece_God 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I've fallen behind in my reading of Naruto, but someone had mentioned that he had surpassed Ironman. I considered it unlikely until i remembered the recent Billion ton feat, so it's possible the narutoverse has done some serious power grinding.
Here are the rules.
  1. Naruto starts of at SSJ1 (I'm not sure how powerful his new form is, but he can go 9 tails if he needs to)
  2. This is extremis armor ironman
  3. battle takes place in an abandoned NYC
  4. Bloodlust is on
  5. Battle ends when one opponent is no longer able to fight. (The first to not be able to fight loses)
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@rein said:
"I've fallen behind in my reading of Naruto, but someone had mentioned that he had surpassed Ironman. I considered it unlikely until i remembered the recent Billion ton feat, so it's possible the narutoverse has done some serious power grinding.
Here are the rules.
  1. Naruto starts of at SSJ1 (I'm not sure how powerful his new form is, but he can go 9 tails if he needs to)
  2. This is extremis armor ironman
  3. battle takes place in an abandoned NYC
  4. Bloodlust is on
  5. Battle ends when one opponent is no longer able to fight. (The first to not be able to fight loses)
"

Someone was being an idiot.  
Nothing the Fox has shown could get through Tony's shields, even if your using it's description of busting mountains with his tail. 
New form has one setting thus far, it's assumed that next chapter or the one after Bee will train Naruto to actually go Kyuubi mode to fight, not just the cool aura.  

Tony kills him.
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tony wins here with ease.
Post by taichokage (14,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto ftw. He apparently knows the thundergod technique now without having to prep to use it. His strength in kyubi form is at least close to ironman's but is possibly higher. his blasts are more powerful, futon rasen shuriken would hurt Ironman......wait a minute extremis armor?
@taichokage said:

"Naruto ftw. He apparently knows the thundergod technique now without having to prep to use it. His strength in kyubi form is at least close to ironman's but is possibly higher. his blasts are more powerful, futon rasen shuriken would hurt Ironman......wait a minute extremis armor?"

He has no blasts.  
All super Naruto hasn't shown the ability to barely stack rocks, enhances speed, strength and a healing aura.  
We haven't seen him tossing out Rasen Shuriken or any jutsus for that matter outside the teleport he gets randomly. 

As for Extremis: It's this suit.

The one with the spider sense, technopathy, invisibilty, can tank nukes without shields and other powers. 
The new suit he's using isn't Extremis that would be Bleeding Edge. Which would likely stomp even harder, he stores this one in his body.

Bit of Kree technology here at least for the shields.
Bit of Kree technology here at least for the shields.

Iron Mans old armor was tanking nukes, Extremis armor is just massive rape, in IM favor.
@JThree47605 said:
"Iron Mans old armor was tanking nukes, Extremis armor is just massive rape, in IM favor. "

Extremis does it without shields against multiple nukes. :P

Explosion after explosion without any worse for wear.  
Speaks volumes of how hard Thor must have had to hit him to turn Extremis into scrap metal.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Iron man wins definitely
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol! how can iron  win? i would like a detailed explanation
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@taichokage: I don't think so. As far as we know Iron Man has way more power than Naruto. Current Naruto's speed is impressive but he lacks the proper skill needed to use it successfully in battle, remember what happened the last time he tried to use his speed against an opponent? He injured his ankle. While Iron Man on the other hand is exceptionally fast, to such an extent that he even impressed Sentry with his speed who in turn is fast enough to stop a sniper bullet from hitting its target while he is miles away. Another thing is that we cannot speculate that Naruto is physically stronger than Iron Man with no valid evidence. Over the years Iron Man has shown quite the amount of physical strength. Naruto has very little practice in his new form. And finally Iron Man has a vast array of weaponry that are all capable of levelling entire cities. Naruto getting constantly hit by city-busting attacks is definitely going to harm him. Iron Man also possesses the advantage of flight. There is nothing stopping him from simply remaining airborne beyond Naruto's reach and constantly blasting him with his most powerful attacks. 

ND
@Hellos said:
"@JThree47605 said:
"Iron Mans old armor was tanking nukes, Extremis armor is just massive rape, in IM favor. "

Extremis does it without shields against multiple nukes. :P

Explosion after explosion without any worse for wear.  Speaks volumes of how hard Thor must have had to hit him to turn Extremis into scrap metal. "

Oh yea, Iron Man destroys him, anyone that tries to argue otherwise is quite delusional.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ironman destroys naruto with no enfort at all the same goes for every Character in HST IMO 

and What Billion Ton feat?
@Hirako_Fan said:
"Ironman destroys naruto with no enfort at all the same goes for every Character in HST IMO   and What Billion Ton feat? "

Island lifting.
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Hirako_Fan said:
"Ironman destroys naruto with no enfort at all the same goes for every Character in HST IMO   and What Billion Ton feat? "

One by one maybe at the same time no.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Hirako_Fan said:
 What Billion Ton feat? "

Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Naruto can't even fly. All Tony has to do is take flight and spam with his weapons to take out Naruto.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SilverGalford said:
"lol! how can iron  win? i would like a detailed explanation "
are you serious?
@Dream said:
"Naruto can't even fly. All Tony has to do is take flight and spam with his weapons to take out Naruto. "

this 
Post by racheleychops (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

sorry but naruto is way fast enough to get out of range for lighting attacks that fly through the air therefore I think it is plausible that he would be able to avoid anything that ironman would be able to fire at him. Naruto is called 'The Number One Most Unpredictable Ninja' and this would imply that the suit wouldn't be able to learn or predict the moves that he would make next. And while ironman may be able to fly, but Naruto is able to hide underground, he would be able to go far enough that any sensors wouldn't be able to find him, he could prepare his attacks there and then surprise ironman when he is ready.

Also ironman generally works on his own, and even when working with the avengers, Konoha has many more people, plus various powerful friends throughout the naruto-verse.

so really anyway that you look at it...naruto wins.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,333 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@racheleychops:

sorry but naruto is way fast enough to get out of range for lighting attacks that fly through the air therefore I think it is plausible that he would be able to avoid anything that ironman would be able to fire at him.

Naruto haven't avoid lightning, where did you get that from?

Post by taichokage (14,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Coming back a year later with more knowledge, I retract my former statement even though Naruto is more powerful now. Ironman would win, especially with extremis armor.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel