Iron Shadow Dragon Gajeel Vs Pre EMS Sasuke

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 15, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (902 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Iron Shadow Dragon Gajeel Vs Pre EMS Sasuke

-Both bloodlusted and serious

-No holding back

-Win by death

Post by 321zigzag1 (632 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As with most fights with Sasuke, when faced with a physicall superior opponent Sasuke needs Susanoo. Now of course he barely survived a 3 tailed Lariat so he could take some punishment from Gajeel initially but he won't last long in a pure physical brawl.

In other words other than Susanoo he needs to be evasive and use his chidori abilities to perhaps try to stun and paralyze Gajeel and cut him open and of course using Susanoo for defense.

Amaterasu is his biggest lethal threat also his watered MS Genjutsu/Tsukiyomi or even genjutsu should be able to temper with Gajeel.

So in other words Sasuke has the overall superior hax but he needs Susanoo if Gajeel starts busting out Iron Shadow Dragon roar and if Sasuke is unable to evade Gajeel's superior physical attacks in time.

Gajeel on the other hand his biggest obstacle his Susanoo, if Sasuke uses it, and of course he has to overcome Katons, Chidori variants, genjutsu, and Amaterasu.

On a pure physical brawl Sasuke would lose that is obvious but his overall other abilities will make up for it.

@321zigzag1: Thank you, for replying you, always make detailed comments and I Thank you for that :D but aside from that the real question is if Susanoo can protect against shadows. Because as Gajeel showed he can do what rouge did and become someones, shadow and attack them if Sasuke's, Susanoo can't protect against that then he's screwed because all Gajeel, would have too do is turninto a shadow get behind sasuke while he's in his Susanoo, and use the Iron Shadow Dragon's Roar, and Sasuke is dead without question.

That is really the main problem if Gajeel uses his shadow maneuver.

Although Sasuke's counter would involve Substitution jutsu but he hasn't used that in a long time. Or maybe he would use Amaterasu if he could detect him in time or Chidor Nagashi although I suspect the latter Gajeel could resist.

Considering that is a close range move Sasuke's best bet is to keep him away and that is Gajeel's vulnerability.

Post by DBZ_universe (14,798 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

I want to see more of Shadow Metal Gajeel later on!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah bro, me too I personally think that because of Iron Shadow Dragon mode, the strongest currently would go 1. Jura 2.Laxus or Natsu 3. Orga 4.Gajeel 5. Kagura or Erza ect. hahaha well atleast that's my list I also hope too see more of the new Shadow Iron Dragon Gajeel. Aside from that who do you think would win this fight?

@321zigzag1: Good reply again. But the question is what if with Pre EMS Sasuke, if he uses the Susanoo for too long and uses those' Susanoo arrows that puts stress on him like he did with Danzo, but if he lets up that and lets the pain get too himthat's all the time Gajeel will need.

MS Sasuke who has shown better stamina was able to keep it up for around 10 minutes in tandem with Danzo and also most fights won't last more than that. Especially considering how shorter FT fights are usually in comparison.

Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_: Yeah, Well this would be my list.

1. Jura/Laxus
  2. Kagura (she got beat by a plot device and defeated the 13 Zodiac with ease, something that Minerva or Erza couldn't possibly beat)
  3. Minerva/Erza
  4. Loke
  5. Natsu/Gajeel

Well I need to see more of him, and by the little that I know from Sasuke, I think he wins but idk.

You are a great Naruto fan, who do you think wins here since you know a lot more about Sasuke that I will ever do lol.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,996 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Thanks but the thing is, I don't no much about Fairy Tail so I can't really comment on this. Sorry.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Thanks but the thing is, I don't no much about Fairy Tail so I can't really comment on this. Sorry.

Same here... lol we are opposites here.

@DBZ_universe: Lol that's funny. Well, the most I can say is that Sasuke's Susano'o arrows are tough to beat by most since they are so fast that Kakashi and Danzo had to warp them away since they couldn't dodge.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: yeah, so lets stay out of here since we don't know much of the characters.

just saying,

@DBZ_universe: Yup, lol

@DBZ_universe: with all due respect Loke, above Natsu and Gajeel that's fucked. But aside from that thanks for posting.

@321zigzag1: True true. But one thing I don't get is how you, said sasuke can use Chidor, but if he used that then he would have to go out of Susanoo, and if he did that then Gajeel could attack him. Also you said Sasuke, would have to keep his distance I completely get that but once he starts backing away wouldn't Gajeel, just go into the shadows instead of letting sasuke figure out his weakness.

Sasuke has been able to use jutsu inside of Susanoo like when he used Grand Fireball against Danzo's summon.

It also counts on Gajeel being in shadow all the time which I don't think suits his style so unless Gajeel massively faster to the point of blitz I don't see that occuring that Sasuke should be able to react. Amaterasu is a long term one hit KO, genjutsu is obvious if you want to argue on that.

If Sasuke is smart he would jump, he could even surround himself with Amaterasu if I recall. This is why location can make a difference.

Also if AMaterasu is used to surround Sasuke's susanoo can the shadow penetrate it? Although it is intangible it isn't like space time intangibility like Tobi's.

So Gajeel's physical prowess, natural tank, gigantic range blast, ability to turn into shadow vs. Sasuke's 3 MS jutsus, regular genjutsu, katons, and chidori.

Post by katmic (235 posts) See mini bio Level 10

An important question is whether or not speed is a factor between these two fighters.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is a tough one....

@ALMIGHTY said:

This is a tough one....

If it weren't for his newly shadow abilities I say MS Sasuke takes this mid difficulty partly because like most dragon slayers they favor physical combat and Sasuke with Susanoo is designed to counter such.

@katmic

said:

An important question is whether or not speed is a factor between these two fighters.

Would you say it is?

Post by katmic (235 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I have always thought naruto characters to be faster than fairy tail characters. So chances are sasuke won't need any special techniques to take Gajeel down. A kunai across the throat will end it all.

Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@DBZ_universe: with all due respect Loke, above Natsu and Gajeel that's fucked. But aside from that thanks for posting.

Loke survived in the real world for years with his own power and a Celestial Spirit dies after 3 days.

Natsu and Gajeel would die in 1 day if they were in the Spirit World... that is why I put Loke above them because he has better feats and more Magic and on top of that, he is the leader of the 12 Zodiac.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel