iron man vs krillin

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 12, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

krillin from the cell saga
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
the real question is, what does ironman have that krillin does not?
the last time i checked, krillin can fly, shoot out energy blasts, have bullets bounce off him, etc...
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" the real question is, what does ironman have that krillin does not? the last time i checked, krillin can fly, shoot out energy blasts, have bullets bounce off him, etc... "
Super Genius Intellect. 
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" the real question is, what does ironman have that krillin does not? the last time i checked, krillin can fly, shoot out energy blasts, have bullets bounce off him, etc... "
Super Genius Intellect.  "
good, you answered it correctly. so now the next question would be, how much stronger is krillin than iron man, or vise versa? then the next would be something about extra stuff, and blo blo blo.
Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well Krillin from the Cell Saga had trouble knocking down a steel door.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Super Genius Intellect.  "
good, you answered it correctly. so now the next question would be, how much stronger is krillin than iron man, or vise versa? then the next would be something about extra stuff, and blo blo blo. "
Krillin's physical strength is questionable. Krillin is quite possibly slightly more powerful than Frieza but not by much and after the Cell Saga it is quite clear that Goku could easily defeat Frieza even when Goku is in normal (base) form and whilst in his base form Goku was not able to move with 10 tons attached to each of his limbs, approximately 40 tons maximum in weight and he required his Super Saiyan form to move freely and it can be assumed that Krillin is at that power level. Now Iron Man can lift 90 tons at full strength however powered by an external power source he could lift 100 tons. This however is a theory (the Krillin part). 
okay, so iron man is stronger. but can his suit stand against a energy blast?
@Sinister_Noob said:
" okay, so iron man is stronger. but can his suit stand against a energy blast? "
Yes. Iron Man's suit is functionally durable enough to withstand a few energy blasts and lightning from the likes of Thor who is far more powerful than Krillin and the Thor I mentioned was the one who was in possession of the Odinforce. 
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" okay, so iron man is stronger. but can his suit stand against a energy blast? "
Yes. Iron Man's suit is functionally durable enough to withstand a few energy blasts and lightning from the likes of Thor who is far more powerful than Krillin and the Thor I mentioned was the one who was in possession of the Odinforce.  "
interesting, so iron man has the advantage.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Yes. Iron Man's suit is functionally durable enough to withstand a few energy blasts and lightning from the likes of Thor who is far more powerful than Krillin and the Thor I mentioned was the one who was in possession of the Odinforce.  "
interesting, so iron man has the advantage. "
Seemingly yes.
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Seemingly yes. "
krillin has withstood quite a few energy blasts more than iron man. and krillin has solar rays bitch!
@Sinister_Noob said:

" @Newdeath said:

Krillin has withstood energy blasts and yes more than Iron Man however none of the energy blasts were equivalent to that of Thor's and some of the other powerful beings Iron Man has faced. Don't forget this is Krillin from the Cell Saga who is still weak.
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Seemingly yes. "
krillin has withstood quite a few energy blasts more than iron man. and krillin has solar rays bitch! "
Krillin has withstood energy blasts and yes more than Iron Man however none of the energy blasts were equivalent to that of Thor's and some of the other powerful beings Iron Man has faced.  "
hm, i guess so. so lets just say iron man wins, he sucks, he's one of my least favorite characters in DBZ, or anime in general.
but most importantly, he lost to iron man.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
Seemingly yes. "
krillin has withstood quite a few energy blasts more than iron man. and krillin has solar rays bitch! "
Krillin has withstood energy blasts and yes more than Iron Man however none of the energy blasts were equivalent to that of Thor's and some of the other powerful beings Iron Man has faced.  "
hm, i guess so. so lets just say iron man wins, he sucks, he's one of my least favorite characters in DBZ, or anime in general. but most importantly, he lost to iron man. "
Indeed.

i disagree the destruto dish is gonna be a problem
@FLCL1 said:
" i disagree the destruto dish is gonna be a problem "
It won't because it does not have the sufficient power to harm Iron Man. Iron Man has withstood several powerful lightning bolts from Thor who at the time was in the possession of the Odinforce.

-_-...................dammit newdeath LOL
Post by dbzownsmarveldc (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
krillin cell saga will blast him away or cut him with destructo disc,stark couldn't keep up with krillin's speed nor his armor will protect him frm blast,beam,explosion or even punch frm one of the strongest human of the earth.
let alone focus his fight againts cell jr.krillin at his best will kick out stark frm that armor n replace him to be a new iron man
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@dbzownsmarveldc said:
"krillin cell saga will blast him away or cut him with destructo disc,stark couldn't keep up with krillin's speed nor his armor will protect him frm blast,beam,explosion or even punch frm one of the strongest human of the earth. let alone focus his fight againts cell jr.krillin at his best will kick out stark frm that armor n replace him to be a new iron man "

You are right about one thing. Krillin has got to be way faster than Ironman.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @dbzownsmarveldc said:
"krillin cell saga will blast him away or cut him with destructo disc,stark couldn't keep up with krillin's speed nor his armor will protect him frm blast,beam,explosion or even punch frm one of the strongest human of the earth. let alone focus his fight againts cell jr.krillin at his best will kick out stark frm that armor n replace him to be a new iron man "
You are right about one thing. Krillin has got to be way faster than Ironman. "
at least he is right about one thing or not.......
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel