Iron Man vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anyone thinking Ichigo can stomp this fight(you know who you are) is an idiot. IM has a better chance of beating Ichigo than Ichigo has of beating IM
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

the only way ichigo can win is by spirt crush other than that ichigo loses
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
 Ichigo will lose against Ironman
I do think that Ichigo without his powers can beat Tony without his suit   
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"Must have been hyperbole or PIS. the only way to "outrun" a blackhole is to go at warp speed which ironman is not capable of. " 

Well the only point you actually need a rediculous amount of  speed to break free was the closer you get to the event horizon.  
Tony was struggling in the classic suit using it's full thruster capacity just to avoid getting sucked in, making for a really good durability feat for his suit and a testament to his tech being rediculously good even in the older suits. 

As for the warp speed comment, it depends on the black hole in fiction. For example, you had Star Treks omega super duper black hole that even warp drive couldn't move the ship(Yet some how blowing their engines resulted in their scape?_?) or the same Black Hole Stardust made that was sucking her and Bill(despite earlier crossing half a galaxy in a couple of panels) in, which Bill went super hero on and refused to allow himself to be sucked in. Iron Man was dealing with a tiny man made one that did actually nearly sucked him in, his suit lasted a hair's length before breaking apart and sucking him in.

"Yes he waved it away which is more impressive " 

Thats why he was depicted to do that as easily as he did.  
Easily shattering said uber move from Aizen was to signify how rediculously powerful Ichigo had become after a point.

"I have to agree with you on the dimension thing. That also must have been hyperbole or Aizen meant it in another way. "

It seems like silly reasoning to base an argument about, trying to compare a 2 dimensional object to a three dimensional object and then say Ichigo has gone to another dimension. 
The thing that comes to mind "WTF does that mean", what i Ichigo in the 4th dimension now? Or in our reality? It's just something I don't see a debate for when we aren't even told what mysterious dimension he's ascended to.  

Yes but if he needed to he can use final form. His using it in the first place was unnecessary to begin with though, as he was winning in his other form. 

"Yes he got de-powered but 1 it wasn't necessary and 2 he WILL get his power back.    " 

I have no doubt Ichigo will be back. But I don't see him being bumped up to those same levels he beat down Aizen with. 
It would make the entire cast virtually useless as any villian would have to be a rediculous level to challenge super Ichigo. Aizen essentially beat the best and most powerful out of the Bleachverse. 

@Destinyheroknight
said:

" Ichigo will lose against Ironman I do think that Ichigo without his powers can beat Tony without his suit    "

Tony's suit's everywhere with him now, but I do understand what you mean. 
Ichigo regularly beats down multiple people and Stark without his tech enhancements shouldn't be at peak human. Although he'd still be way smarter. =)
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Iron Man   IMO

Targeting system = Ichigo dead.. 

It's too fast and Iron man appears to be doing nothing when all the sudden BAM! Head shot.. 

Post by DBZ_universe (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Ichigo stomps Ironman so freaken hard.... seriouly not even a challange... Ichigo can easily stab Tony of his life source..... and kill him.... or he can spirit crush him super badly that Tony at the end will become mentally retarted.... jajajaja....
Post by Dream (7,215 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not as familiar with the many types of Iron Man armor. But based on the scans of the Bleeding Edge armor shown by Hellos, I'd say Tony has a good chance of offing Ichigo thanks to the versatile functions that the nano-machines that consist of the suit empower him with, with a slim chance to Ichigo if he's able to damage the arc reactor or cause Tony to fall to his death if they are in flight and his suit is still in the middle of regenerating. But with targeting systems in the suit, I highly doubt Ichigo can nail Tony that quickly.
@DBZ_universe said:
"Ichigo stomps Ironman so freaken hard.... seriouly not even a challange... Ichigo can easily stab Tony of his life source..... and kill him.... or he can spirit crush him super badly that Tony at the end will become mentally retarted.... jajajaja.... "

this post is put together so badly and so incorrectly that even if i thought you were right i would side with iron man......
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

ok a lot more people have overestimated stark i read comics ichigo is to fast for him and to much strength he is not that strong possible given a ton of prep time to make a good armor but without it he is doomed even with prep people overestimate him some one like luffy or naruto could beat him yea his shields are good but onlyt because tony came prepared even when he does he still has lost first he tried the hulk buster suit which didnt help and still got beat down, the uru suit against thor also failed and his regular suits arent good enough for fighting ichigo
@Jinbeifan1 said:
"ok a lot more people have overestimated stark i read comics ichigo is to fast for him and to much strength he is not that strong possible given a ton of prep time to make a good armor but without it he is doomed even with prep people overestimate him some one like luffy or naruto could beat him yea his shields are good but onlyt because tony came prepared even when he does he still has lost first he tried the hulk buster suit which didnt help and still got beat down, the uru suit against thor also failed and his regular suits arent good enough for fighting ichigo "

do you even know what you are talking about?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel