Iron Man vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
let the fight begin!!!!
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i don't know how iron man is going to manage to see someone who is invisible.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@SilverGalford:
Well Ichigo is visible in this fight adn tangible
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't know how this would play out actually.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Not too sure Ichigo could survive a repulsor blast, but I haven't read up too much on the Bleeding Edge armor.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@KingOfSnipers said:

"Not too sure Ichigo could survive a repulsor blast, but I haven't read up too much on the Bleeding Edge armor. "

Owns the hell out of Rulk:

Regenerates armor within 3 minutes after it being messed up by some whacky spell from an alternate Scarlet Witch: 

Then Proceedes to own Apoc by turning him into a bubble boy and analyzing him at the same time. 

Shazam: Super Scans:

Defends against Ultron's blast:  Kree Technology FTW.

Same Ultron that supposedly tanked and had beaten this army on his own, he's also the one that supposedly killed the avengers and brought this future reality of Earth to it's knees:

Although this incarnation of the fight required him to lose so reality wouldn't be wrecked by Khang's constant !@#$ery with the time stream. 

He also talks about his power source being unlimited and how he really likes Donuts:  

Essentially he can turn himself into essentially one big weapon with those nanites, a weapon he pulls power right out of that power supply he speaks highly of.

I honestly don't know how this fight would play out though.
If it comes down to energy spam, I'm pretty sure Tony would beat him down. Their speeds should at least be comparable looking back at Tony's more recent older armors, same with strength. It should come down to Ichigo's damage soak and Tony's versatility.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ichigo casually stomps his ass. 
Tony's dealt with worse than Ichigo could ever hope to do, so LOL.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Judging from the pics above, Iron Man has infinite intelligence, infinite power, infinite weaponry, infinite regeneration and infinite strength... and can trap people in parallel dimensions.  I don't know how he's ever had a challenge in a fight and doesn't completely dominate the entire Marvel universe with ease, but that's irrelevant.  The deck is super stacked against Ichigo.  He loses.

Bankai speed

Now, New Ichi is insane, 

He pwns Aizen who says he has the power to reshape the landscape. 

Though it is really ichigo who slices through he mountain, not Aizen, he just did it so fast Aizen couldn't follow it. 

Now Aizen uses the hado 90 Black Coffin, which causes a torrent of gravity so strong it bends space time 

But Ichi actually slashes through it.

Then Ichi go's into Final Getsuga mode, where he is much more powerful still. 

FGT Ichi is in a whole other dimension than IM 

Post by taichokage (12,641 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ironman couldn't even fight him. Ichigo should win this with no effort. And whats with so many ironman threads lately? He's been pitted against many popular mangas now some well above him and others below.
Post by BraveToaster (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Ichigo casually stomps his ass.  "
This won't be a casual fight.
@axxol: A single swipe from Decide Ichi or Mugetsu Ichi ends it. H2 Ichi also stomps. 
@axxol: yeah it will be.
@hitsusatsu11: nice Hitsu. I meant to comment on it earlier when you posted the black coffin feat in another thread but Ichigo didn't slash it away with his zanpakutou, he actually crushed it with his bare hand. If you look really closely you can see the zanpakutou in his other hand.
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hmm, after watching both sets of scans, I'm unsure how this fight would turn out...
@hitsusatsu11 said:  

"Bankai speed"

Tony in Extremis was going at whacky speeds that again have had the Sentry remark "he's fast" same guy who flicks bullets away at point blank shots or from miles away runs to snatch a sniper bullet before is nailed Osborne in the skull.  

"Now, New Ichi is insane, 
He pwns Aizen who says he has the power to reshape the landscape. "

You do realize using his new found power ended up completely depowering him?  
Current Ichigo isn't all that powerful, because he has no shinigami powers.  
His fight with Aizen burned them out. If Ichigo gets his hollow powers back, it's highly unlikely he'll be at the levels when he fought Aizen, at all.

"Though it is really ichigo who slices through he mountain, not Aizen, he just did it so fast Aizen couldn't follow it. " 

Not getting past Kree shields with that, which Iron Man already showed he could bubble people in them and defend an entire group from a rediculously powerful Ultron that killed that future's avengers.  
Namely why he can tank an attack from an entire army and apparently beaten them countless times prior to Kang's interrupting of the time stream.

"Now Aizen uses the hado 90 Black Coffin, which causes a torrent of gravity so strong it bends space time "

Gravity by nature affects both space and time. Infact the reason we have time is Gravity.  
Hell I pointed earlier Tony outrunning a mini black hole in his classic suit. Which would have affected Space and time a lot more than Aizen's attack. 

"But Ichi actually slashes through it." 

He waved it away actually, which apparently shattered it some how. 

"FGT Ichi is in a whole other dimension than IM "

The dimension portion of this argument seems somewhat laugable. ICHIGO IS ON A NEW DIMENSIONS ABOUT 3 DIMENSIONS! Which means, blah

"Then Ichi go's into Final Getsuga mode, where he is much more powerful still. " 

Resulting in his soon depowerment.

@k_b
said:
"Hmm, after watching both sets of scans, I'm unsure how this fight would turn out... "

Spiritual angle is where I'm iffy about this fight. Hitsu on the other hand has been under rating Iron Man to the levels where anyone with a pillow can beat him.  
Well to be fair, he does that with every character that he can pull a showing of in an attempt to make them look weak. 

Either way, we already have the fan train of people comming in who are confident at Ichigo stomping and apparently being at absurd peak levels that lead to his depowerment.
@Hellos:   responses to each of your comments.

Yeah extremis is no joke but i'd still bet on ichigo. However, if Extremis is the ironman used, I would not be so disappointed if Ironman won because that is half believable if ichigo is mortal in this.

I see no reason why he would be weaker when he gets his powers. Rukia and apparently Isshin recovered their powers in full and Uryuu actually was stronger when his power was restored, though i do not see how anyone would be of much use to him if he gets his full power back.

Well ultron's attack was powerful but i think black coffin is stronger unless ultron's blasts can immitate a mini black hole.

Must have been hyperbole or PIS. the only way to "outrun" a blackhole is to go at warp speed which ironman is not capable of.

Yes he waved it away which is more impressive

I have to agree with you on the dimension thing. That also must have been hyperbole or Aizen meant it in another way.

Yes but if he needed to he can use final form. His using it in the first place was unnecessary to begin with though, as he was winning in his other form.

Yes he got de-powered but 1 it wasn't necessary and 2 he WILL get his power back.
@taichokage said: 

"@Hellos:   responses to each of your comments.
Yeah extremis is no joke but i'd still bet on ichigo. However, if Extremis is the ironman used, I would not be so disappointed if Ironman won because that is half believable if ichigo is mortal in this." 

It wasn't, I'd probaby say it's overpowered.  
The new suit carries the torch of being rediculous power with Stark refers to it "The Next Step" from Extremis if I recall and thus far has been pretty impressive, minus a bit of jobbing so he doesn't destroy the new Carnage. 

I doubt the author meant at normal levels, but it's hard to tell what the author wanted this fight to be between.  
Tony for example has hordes of different suits with different amounts of power throughout the years, some more powerful than Bleeding Edge, some much weaker or just under it.  

Ichigo likely isn't going to ever become that powerful again unless they make another plot god to fight with. The rest of the cast would be shoved away, which I doubt is the plan for the foreseeable future.

"I see no reason why he would be weaker when he gets his powers. Rukia and apparently Isshin recovered their powers in full and Uryuu actually was stronger when his power was restored, though i do not see how anyone would be of much use to him if he gets his full power back." 

Uryuu wasn't at god levels like Ichigo hit. If they gave him back his power, the next opponent would have to be crazy stupid powerful. 

"Well ultron's attack was powerful but i think black coffin is stronger unless ultron's blasts can immitate a mini black hole. " 

Ultron essentially tanked about a ton high powered character Kang brought to kill him with and eventually beat them all on his own.  
Ultron's attacks would have to be pretty damn intense to actually kill the majority of the characters he killed or at least fought. As you saw in the scan he's also pretty crazy durable. 

I'll respond to the rest when I get back in 2 hours, have to go now.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel