Iron Man vs Goku

Topic started by Mortein on Nov. 6, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku after his fight with Vegeta:

Post by CaRpENoCTeM (65 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Are you talking about the Saiyan Saga? If so... Iron man wins this I think.

@CaRpENoCTeM said:
"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.
This Goku is faster than Mach 50 stronger than 100 T and can destroy earth. This Goku is I belive first goku able to beat iron man

Goku at power level 5000 was flying for two days without resting to get from one end of Snake Way to the other. Snake way is 1 000 000 km long, witch means Goku was flying 5787 m/s or 17x speed of sound. Then he powered up and had Power level over 8 000, witch means he became faster as well, probably around 23 x speed of sound. Then he doubled his speed using KK, but still he was slower than Vegeta so he had to use KKx2 ,x3 and x4.

and about strength 
  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nappa-vs/390307/#24
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
You didn't specify which Iron Man. If it's Civil War Iron Man I have little doubt of an Iron Man victory
@AgentJ said:
" You didn't specify which Iron Man. If it's Civil War Iron Man I have little doubt of an Iron Man victory "
I was thinking about this Iron man.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Mortein said:

" @AgentJ said:

" You didn't specify which Iron Man. If it's Civil War Iron Man I have little doubt of an Iron Man victory "

"
I will not really post in this thread yet but Mortein explain in full detail who you believe will win and why. 

ND
@Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @AgentJ said:

"
I will not really post in this thread yet but Mortein explain in full detail who you believe will win and why. "
 I believe goku is much faster, and I believe Goku could at least KO Iron man with his energy attacks, so unless Iron man somehow redirect Gokus blast, or poison him, or use some gadget I don't know or have forgot about, I think goku would win.
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @AgentJ said:

"
I will not really post in this thread yet but Mortein explain in full detail who you believe will win and why. "
 I believe goku is much faster, and I believe Goku could at least KO Iron man with his energy attacks, so unless Iron man somehow redirect Gokus blast, or poison him, or use some gadget I don't know or have forgot about, I think goku would win. "
Hmmm.... 

ND
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Mortein said:
"@CaRpENoCTeM said:
"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.
This Goku is faster than Mach 50 stronger than 100 T and can destroy earth. This Goku is I belive first goku able to beat iron man

Goku at power level 5000 was flying for two days without resting to get from one end of Snake Way to the other. Snake way is 1 000 000 km long, witch means Goku was flying 5787 m/s or 17x speed of sound. Then he powered up and had Power level over 8 000, witch means he became faster as well, probably around 23 x speed of sound. Then he doubled his speed using KK, but still he was slower than Vegeta so he had to use KKx2 ,x3 and x4.

and about strength 
  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nappa-vs/390307/#24 "

Goku is no where near 100 tons after his fight with Vegeta.
@JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

"@CaRpENoCTeM said:

"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCWq4-BetxU&feature=related 

and about strength 
Goku is no where near 100 tons after his fight with Vegeta. "
and how strong is he ? 
didn't I show with this that he cant be weaker than 100T
But see, the thing with Iron Man is that like Batman those gadgets are an important part of his arsenal.  For example, during Civil War Iron Man was able to trigger false positives in Spider Mans spidey-sense which made it easy for Iron Man to win. If he has a lot of time to look at Goku's abilities, I don't think it's a fair contest. With a little time, it could go either way. With no time, There's still the possibility that Stark pulls out an awesome trick, but it'd be in Goku's favor.

As such, you should give us a prep time 

BTW, the scan with the solid steel ball at 3500 feet per second would hurt. A lot. A cannonball moving at about a kilometer per hour = hurt
@Mortein said:
" @JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

"@CaRpENoCTeM said:

"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.

and about strength 
and how strong is he ? 
  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/nappa-vs/390307/#24 " "
DBZ is very inconsistent and Goku surely cannot be able to lift 100 tons during the period when he first fought Vegeta considering that Goku years after the death of Cell was training with King Kai and was unable to move well with only 40 tons of weight put on his body and was required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly. If this version of Goku is able to lift 100 tons than Goku after the Cell Saga should be several times physically weaker than Goku during the Saiyan Saga which is utterly insane. 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yep he nailed you to a cross on that one
@Kelleth said:
" Yep he nailed you to a cross on that one "
I feel like killing this threadXD  

ND
@Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

"@CaRpENoCTeM said:

"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.

and about strength 
and how strong is he ? 
DBZ is very inconsistent and Goku surely cannot be able to lift 100 tons during the period when he first fought Vegeta considering that Goku years after the death of Cell was training with King Kai and was unable to move well with only 40 tons of weight put on his body and was required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly. If this version of Goku is able to lift 100 tons than Goku after the Cell Saga should be several times physically weaker than Goku during the Saiyan Saga which is utterly insane.   ND "
DBZ charaters are almost always powered down, unless they are in intensive fight. When 40 T incident happened goku was probably at power level 5000, and than he powered up to 15 000 000+, and saw he powered up to much and that it has became to easy  to move, very reasonable explanation. Could you show me one scan of  inconsistency that cannot be explained? ( Im not saying there isn't any, every comic has it)
And you didnt told me how strong do you think they are?
Goku without KK ?
Nappa ?
Piccolo ?
Tien?
@Kelleth said:
" @Newdeath: Do it fast do it slow i don`t care just kill it with your logic hammer XD "
The death sentence has been approved. 

Iron Man wins barely for the following reasons: 

Strength: Iron Man's physical strength is far greater than that of Goku's during his battle with Vegeta. Goku years after the Cell Saga was obviously much stronger than himself from the past during the time he fought Vegeta and after the Cell Saga, Goku was seen training with King Kai and he was tasked to move quickly with 10 tons placed on each limb, 40 tons of weight in total on his body and Goku was barely able to move and seriously required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly if fast, now if this Goku with all of the physical strength his body can naturally grant could not move with 40 tons of weight on his body than he should not even be able to lift that with the strength of his arms and even more so this was Goku's base form and Goku during his fight with Vegeta was also in his base form and then Kaioken for a while and that version of Goku is much weaker than Goku after Cell so logically the Goku that faced Vegeta should not even be able to withstand 40 tons of weight on his body. Now with that said, the Iron Man being used can lift 100 tons if it is the Extremis suit, if it is the suit prior to the development of the Extremis suit it is the Iron Man that can lift 90 tons, now whatever form of Iron Man is being used can lift 100 tons or 90 tons if it isn't the Extremis, now he is able to move that weight with only the strength in his arms whereas Goku could not even move half of 90 tons or even 100 tons with his arms and could barely move only 40 tons with all of his body's natural physical strength and that is a much stronger Goku than the one being used so logically Iron Man has the much larger physical strength. Historical evidence suggests that Goku will first engage Iron Man in close combat trading blows and if this is done, Goku will surely be knocked unconscious with a few powerful blows.

Speed: Now as for speed. Goku's speed cannot be properly defined but he should be at least on supersonic levels during his fight against Vegeta and nowhere near the speed of light. Now Akira Toriyama stated in an interview that Goku had gone from the speed of sound to the speed of light, DBZ is very inconsistent but he may or may not have meant that Goku was as fast as sound until the time when he discovered Instant Transmission or that Goku was becoming faster and faster than the speed of sound and then discovered Instant Transmission, either way this Goku could or could not be faster than Iron Man. If Goku can move at Mach 50 as Mortein suggested than he is very fast however current Iron Man is able to reach orbital speeds such as 5 miles per second but the Iron Man prior to the Extremis (current) was able to fly in the excess of Mach 10 speeds. If Goku is faster than Iron Man it is not by much.  

Durability: Contrary to popular belief, Iron Man is not going to be easily destroyed by a moon or planet busting attack. Iron Man has fought the likes of The Hulk who almost never restrains his raw strength against his opponents. Now The Hulk never fights lightly with Iron Man and fights as if he were fighting someone such as Thor, logically Iron Man should be able to withstand moon or planet busting attacks fairly well considering that The Hulk is physically stronger than Gladiator and Gladiator is able to shatter entire planets with the force of his blows and The Hulk has been able to overpower Gladiator in terms of raw strength in strength tests so The Hulk should be able to shatter planets as well, and more evidence is that The Hulk has shattered an asteroid twice or three times the size of The Earth with a double fisted blow and this was not a very enraged Hulk, now Iron Man was able to withstand powerful blows from an extremely enraged Savage Hulk and The Hulk extremely enraged is obviously much stronger than when he is calm so if Iron Man could easily be defeated by planet busting attacks than the force of an enraged Hulk's blows should have shattered his armor with a single strike long ago and Classic Iron Man was able to withstand these hits. Current Iron Man's armor is much more durable and he has defeated The Hulk not so long ago. Goku's durability however is in question as even he cannot withstand planet busting attacks at this period or can but will be severely injured as Vegeta said he would destroy The Earth and Goku and stated that "EVEN" if Goku survives the Earth will be completely destroyed, saying even suggests that it wasn't certain whether Goku could have withstood the attack.  

Energy Projection: Goku is the superior energy projector. Goku is able to manipulate the ambient ki energy in his environment for several reasons such as energy blasts, energy beams, energy waves, energy balls, absorbing the energy to increase his physical power etc. and can even project massive amounts of destructive energy capable of destroying entire planets however given the facts stated above about Iron Man's durability then even Goku's planet busting attacks should not injure Iron Man. Goku also takes very long periods to power up a planet busting attack and that would be the sufficient time for Iron Man to knock him unconscious with several powerful blows. Now Iron Man cannot project as much energy as Goku can however the force of his repulsar blasts are very strong and they have been known to even harm the likes of The Hulk who has withstood the equivalent of solar flares that are able to destroy the entire Earth and The Hulk withstood them without sustaining injury. 

Reaction Time/Reflexes: Now most people like to think that Goku has light speed reflexes but they are sadly mistaken. If anything Goku has reflexes at the speed of sound as even dodging and moving that fast it would be difficult to see one doing so because they would be moving in different directions at very high speeds, one could simply imagine if a human could dodge things whilst said human is dodging those things at even 450 mph it would be almost impossible for one to see the human perform such an act. Iron Man however moves so fast that even the likes of Spider-Man are unable to see him and The Marvel Handbook suggests that Iron Man is able to react to things at under 0.0003 seconds.  

Now the rest of the powers e.g flight, superhuman stamina etc. the two are fairly close in those terms. Overall Iron Man wins. 

ND
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

"@CaRpENoCTeM said:

"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.

and about strength 
and how strong is he ? 
DBZ is very inconsistent and Goku surely cannot be able to lift 100 tons during the period when he first fought Vegeta considering that Goku years after the death of Cell was training with King Kai and was unable to move well with only 40 tons of weight put on his body and was required to transform into a Super Saiyan to move properly. If this version of Goku is able to lift 100 tons than Goku after the Cell Saga should be several times physically weaker than Goku during the Saiyan Saga which is utterly insane.   ND "
DBZ charaters are almost always powered down, unless they are in intensive fight. When 40 T incident happened goku was probably at power level 5000, and than he powered up to 15 000 000+, and saw he powered up to much and that it has became to easy  to move, very reasonable explanation. Could you show me one scan of  inconsistency that cannot be explained? ( Im not saying there isn't any, every comic has it) And you didnt told me how strong do you think they are? Goku without KK ?Nappa ?Piccolo ? Tien? "
Even Goku during his fight with Vegeta powered up is not as strong as Goku after Cell powered down. Inconsistency? There isn't always a reasonable explanation for the inconsistency in DBZ. Every story has inconsistency. Of course he moved easily, Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to do so.

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

"@CaRpENoCTeM said:

"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.

and about strength 
and how strong is he ? 
DBZ charaters are almost always powered down, unless they are in intensive fight. When 40 T incident happened goku was probably at power level 5000, and than he powered up to 15 000 000+, and saw he powered up to much and that it has became to easy  to move, very reasonable explanation. Could you show me one scan of  inconsistency that cannot be explained? ( Im not saying there isn't any, every comic has it) And you didnt told me how strong do you think they are? Goku without KK ?Nappa ?Piccolo ? Tien? "
Even Goku during his fight with Vegeta powered up is not as strong as Goku after Cell powered down. Inconsistency? There isn't always a reasonable explanation for the inconsistency in DBZ. Every story has inconsistency. Of course he moved easily, Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to do so.  ND "
yes he powered up little bit to much, that why it was to easy
@Newdeath: I agree that Iron Man would win, but when you went into speed, to failed to take agility into account. Goku is obviously more agile than Iron Man, and can keep up a much faster speed in close quarters (while Iron Man would win in a straight line race)
@Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Mortein said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Mortein said:

" @JThree47693 said:

" @Mortein said:

"@CaRpENoCTeM said:

"

"
yes  Saiyan Saga.

and about strength 
and how strong is he ? 
Even Goku during his fight with Vegeta powered up is not as strong as Goku after Cell powered down. Inconsistency? There isn't always a reasonable explanation for the inconsistency in DBZ. Every story has inconsistency. Of course he moved easily, Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan to do so.  ND "
yes he powered up little bit to much, that why it was to easy "
He powered up whilst in his Super Saiyan form not in his base form. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel