Iron Fist (Marvel) vs. Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball)

Topic started by alternative_backup on Nov. 16, 2013. Last post by Supreme Marvel 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by segastorm (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

d:

Show us proof that that's how far he threw it and that he caught up to it in less than 30 minutey can do something but never shows it.

Iron Fist has the reaction and strength required to catch his punch or kick and when he does, Tao either gets his chi stolen or his head knocked off.

That scan alone is nothing. Show us proof.

Lmao, Tao caught up with the pillar in the next page:

Tao gave a quantifiable time and distance, he had no reason to lie as he's a proffessional assassin. You have no choice but to take his word.

Honestly why are DBZ downplayers so desperate and incapable of using logic?

It's kinda sad really.

Anyway show me proof Iron Fist is even close to mach 15+, if not he gets blitzed.

Heck, show me an Iron Fist strength feat that comes close to Tao's pillar throw.

You still didn't show proof that Tao is mach 15. These scans don't prove the bs you claimed about him throwing it 2300km.

Tao gets chi raped.

Also dbz characters lie all the time like Cell and Bills claiming to be a solar system busters.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@segastorm: What proof is there that they are lying? Many comic characters make similar claims yet never actually show feats but people still bring them up, Bills probably is a solar system buster, he was far greater than anything shown in the series prior to it.

Post by GrayWolf2 (330 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@segastorm: Turn the page back in the manga you clearly haven't read yet and you get the 2300km that people are talking about. You're just looking foolish now complaining about something you don't know. Calm down.

Post by segastorm (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Iron Fist still wins. He dodged Iron Man who's easily hypersonic, survived huge explosions to the face he can heal himself without even thinking about it, he dodges lasers and can one shot people.

He has better reaction, durability, and hax on his side.

Tao gets one shotted in a fail attempt to blitz.

Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@alternative_backup: Add more information to the OP such as Location, Prep or no Prep, Character Mindsets, win conditions.

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@segastorm said:

You still didn't show proof that Tao is mach 15. These scans don't prove the bs you claimed about him throwing it 2300km.

Tao gets chi raped.

Also dbz characters lie all the time like Cell and Bills claiming to be a solar system busters.

*Sigh* SMH.

No offence but why do most of the DBZ downplayers here debate as though they were dropped on their heads on infants.

Honestly, you are too stupid and biased to debate with.

Post by Saladking (917 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Iron Fist dodged a blitz from Iron Man's charge and Iron Man is hypersonic+. He even admits that Iron Fist is faster and this is classic Iron Fist who's precog and reaction are even higher currently.
Iron Fist dodged a blitz from Iron Man's charge and Iron Man is hypersonic+. He even admits that Iron Fist is faster and this is classic Iron Fist who's precog and reaction are even higher currently.
Dodges a barrage of bullets from a machine gun
Dodges a barrage of bullets from a machine gun
Iron Fist dodging lasers
Iron Fist dodging lasers
What happens to Tao if he gets close to Iron Fist
What happens to Tao if he gets close to Iron Fist

@Saladking:

Iron Fist dodging machine gun fire?

Not impressed Master Roshi could catch machine gun fire from close range:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/281450-roshi_bullet_timer_super.jpg

Tao > Roshi.

Dodging lasers is a trope, also not impressive.

Iron Fist one shotting what appears to be a fodder human, not impressive.

Tao could do that casually:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/YBM/Full%20DB%20Comic%20Pages/Taopaipaitailor.jpg

The way I see it, Iron Fist gets a Dodonpa between to the chest and dies:

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol06/177-Dnqo3.jpg

Although you have proven to me this indeed would be a close fight and one combatant won't be able to stomp the other.

@Son_Wukong:

All you did was give your opinions on the feats I listed. Iron Fist still one shots based on the feats listed in this topic. Hell, this guy beat guys that gives Thor trouble. I have a scan of him knocking out Hercules too.

One chi strike and Tao's head goes kaboom.

@Saladking said:

@Son_Wukong:

All you did was give your opinions on the feats I listed. Iron Fist still one shots based on the feats listed in this topic. Hell, this guy beat guys that gives Thor trouble. I have a scan of him knocking out Hercules too.

One chi strike and Tao's head goes kaboom.

[sarcasm]Yes because comics aren't riddled with horrible inconsistensies, PIS and outliers.[/sarcasm]

Honestly you'd be quite stupid to think or even imply Iron Fist is anywhere near Thor's level.

@Son_Wukong:

I'll wait for you to come up with a better argument because your speed blitz argument just got shot down and now you're just rambling.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,140 posts) See mini bio Level 12

As I've said from the beginning, I believe Tao's speed is the key to the battle. That's why Tao, probably wins.

I know if the speed were closer, then Tao would not be able to withstand Danny's power.

Here he is punching Scar; the son of Hulk. We know it'd take MUCH more than a grenade to send him flying. As we well know a grenade almost killed Tao.

Here he is again showing better reactions (I'm not arrogant to think he is going faster than light which many people are quick to believe on this site) than Ragnarok, also one hit KO.

@Supreme Marvel:

He has the reaction to tag Tao with a chi fist. He only needs to hit him once and he can. All he has to do is stand there and wait for Tao to close in then pop goes his head.

@Supreme Marvel said:

As we well know a grenade almost killed Tao.

Which was after a long, hard and ki exhausting battle which in turn lowered his durability.

When fresh Tao could tank Kamehameha's from Kid Goku without much throuble:

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol06/175-UPVoV.jpg

http://comic.dragonballcn.com/list/0.Dragon_Ball-buyao_daolian_ya/0.jp_Kanzenban/DRAGONBALLvol06/176-5tVyp.jpg

How good is Iron Fist's stamina as this could be the deciding factor in this fight.

@Son_Wukong:

His stamina is peak human meaning he can fight for several hours before showing signs of fatigue. Then he has chi mastery that subconsciously heals his body if needed.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,140 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Son_Wukong: Thanks, forgot about that attack near the beginning.

Stamina wouldn't be a problem. Danny can heal himself using his chi from almost unconsciousness state . He can also absorb chi from another and use it for himself.

Sort-of-off-topic. You like Dragon Ball. I recommend you read the Immortal Iron Fist by Brubaker and Fraction. Seriously one of the best comic serials I've read.

Trades

They have a filler after each main story. I know, filler, wtf. However these are the best fillers I've ever read. Especially the first one. The first one is beautiful. If you do not fall in love with this book, and character after the first volume I'll be shocked.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel