Iron Fist (Marvel) vs. Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball)

Topic started by alternative_backup on Nov. 16, 2013. Last post by Supreme Marvel 10 months ago.
Post by alternative_backup (115 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Iron Fist (Marvel)
Iron Fist (Marvel)
Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball)
Mercenary Tao (Dragon Ball)

Who win in the H2H combat?

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Iron Fist gets blitzed and thrown to another continent by Tao.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Son_Wukong said:

Tao gets blitzed and thrown to another continent by Iron Fist.

Fixed

@Carter_esque said:

@Son_Wukong said:

Tao gets blitzed and thrown to another continent by Iron Fist.

Fixed

Proof Iron Fist is faster than mach 15 Tao?

Tao casually threw a pillar 2300km

He's stronger than BoS Oozaru Kid Goku who smashed a 12 inch thick steel wall with wase.

He stomped post 21st BT Kid Goku had enough leg strength to jump into the stratosphere casually/

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,136 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Tao is faster. However if you put their speed to even. Danny would destroy Tao.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Tao

Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Iron Fist moves faster than the eye can keep up with
Iron Fist moves faster than the eye can keep up with
One shots a massive air fleet out of the sky
One shots a massive air fleet out of the sky
One shots a speeding train
One shots a speeding train
Tags Spiderman while fighting Wolverine and Cap
Tags Spiderman while fighting Wolverine and Cap
Blew the train up with that one punch
Blew the train up with that one punch
Survives the exploding train to the face like it's nothing
Survives the exploding train to the face like it's nothing

Iron Fist outruns and dodges bullets and has the ability to steal energy/chi from his opponents and he can heal. Also lets not forget that this guy's precog and reaction are well above Spiderman's, a guy who casually dodges lasers. Iron Fist takes this.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kid Goku speed biltz bullet, Roshi can even catch a few bullets and speed biltz that or dodge them at the same time

@Platinum_94:

That's cool. Tao still loses though.

Gonna need more proof

@Platinum_94 said:

Gonna need more proof

I gave you proof and all I'm seeing from Tao's side is worthless powerscaling with no scans to show.

Well based on power scaling he is moon level since he is strong than roshi i believe

But i will bite, Iron fist wins

@CrosswindVortex said:

@Platinum_94 said:

Gonna need more proof

I gave you proof and all I'm seeing from Tao's side is worthless powerscaling with no scans to show.

Lmao, this scan alone proves that Tao wins:

The strength required to throw a stone pillar that far is in the 100,000s of tons.

Tao threw the pillar at a speed of mach 7 then casually caught up with it which makes him double the pillar's speed.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,136 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Son_Wukong said:

@CrosswindVortex said:

@Platinum_94 said:

Gonna need more proof

The strength required to throw a stone pillar that far is in the 100,000s of tons.

Tao threw the pillar at a speed of mach 7 then casually caught up with it which makes him double the pillar's speed.

How did you come up with mach 7?

wow 2300km, That is like half way arcross the world ? my bad its 1/6 across the world

it was calculated that garp had 1 billion tons of force by throwing cannon balls, But this feat, its well over the billions

@Supreme Marvel said:

Easy, Tao said he'd be there and back in 30 minutes.

At the maximum this means one 2300km trip would take him 15 minutes.

Which means Tao threw the pillar at a speed of 9200km an hour = 5717miles an hour = mach 7.5

Since Tao threw the pillar then casually jumped to catch up with it this makes Tao mach 15+

@Platinum_94 said:

wow 2300km, That is like half way arcross the world ? my bad its 1/6 across the world

it was calculated that garp had 1 billion tons of force by throwing cannon balls, But this feat, its well over the billions

Garp's billion ton+ strength comes from the sheer size/weight of the iron cannon ball not how far he threw it.

Post by eddz99 (2,512 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Son_Wukong said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Easy, Tao said he'd be there and back in 30 minutes.

At the maximum this means one 2300km trip would take him 15 minutes.

Which means Tao threw the pillar at a speed of 9200km an hour = 5717miles an hour = mach 7.5

Since Tao threw the pillar then casually jumped to catch up with it this makes Tao mach 15+

@Platinum_94 said:

Garp's billion ton+ strength comes from the sheer size/weight of the iron cannon ball not how far he threw it.

This concludes the thread

Well this prove Tao has some serious power

Post by Simonthebrave (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Son_Wukong said:

@CrosswindVortex said:

@Platinum_94 said:

Gonna need more proof

Show us proof that that's how far he threw it and that he caught up to it in less than 30 minutes. Dbz characters always claim they can do something but never shows it.

Iron Fist has the reaction and strength required to catch his punch or kick and when he does, Tao either gets his chi stolen or his head knocked off.

That scan alone is nothing. Show us proof.

@Simonthebrave said:

Show us proof that that's how far he threw it and that he caught up to it in less than 30 minutes. Dbz characters always claim they can do something but never shows it.

Iron Fist has the reaction and strength required to catch his punch or kick and when he does, Tao either gets his chi stolen or his head knocked off.

That scan alone is nothing. Show us proof.

Lmao, Tao caught up with the pillar in the next page:

Tao gave a quantifiable time and distance, he had no reason to lie as he's a proffessional assassin. You have no choice but to take his word.

Honestly why are DBZ downplayers so desperate and incapable of using logic?

It's kinda sad really.

Anyway show me proof Iron Fist is even close to mach 15+, if not he gets blitzed.

Heck, show me an Iron Fist strength feat that comes close to Tao's pillar throw.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel