Ippo vs Hitmonchan

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 27, 2009. Last post by TheYellowFlash 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Ippo

Hitmonchan punchs  are impossible to be seen by the naked human eye     

Although they have an extremely well-developed talent in quick, light blows, Hitmonchan can also throw power-packed punches. By punching in corkscrew fashion, they are able to punch through solid concrete in the same way as a drill. 

Hitmonchan will spin his arms to increase the power of his attacks. Both hiss peed and power punches slice the air, and are launched at such a high speed, just a slight graze by one can cause a burn    
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm going to have to give this fight to ippo. He is the Lightweight champion of the world XD
@rein:

wow that anime looks cool but can he punch faster then the human eye can see can he punch through solid concrete    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: wow that anime looks cool but can he punch faster then the human eye can see can he punch through solid concrete     "
I don't remember Him ever punching a wall (why would he need to lol) But One of his straight punches caused a punching bag to split in half, and he was able to make 17 jabs in about 3 seconds (much faster then the normal person would be able to see)
@rein:
i see so this is a good fight im going to find out more info on Hitmonchan   from what i read he can punch at the speed of light but for this battle i will make there speed the same
@rein:
hers a cool vid i fond     

@ssjsuperman said: I think Ippo would win in a normal boxing match, But I forgot that Hitmonchan had Ice/fire/thunder punches so i actually have to give an all out fight to HC

@rein: 
your right with his insane speed    and his Ice/fire/thunder punches   he would win. 

take away his speed and element attacks  Ippo   would win.

but know i need to think of a good battle  with hitmonlee 

Post by Kao (1,134 posts) See mini bio Level 5

why not place hitmonlee against kim from king of fighters

@Kao:
good idea
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

>:O hell yes i think that would be awesome :3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel