ION (yat) vs espada (no zero)

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

who wins? btw it's this ION 

Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Pfft spite thread
Ion would kill all 10 of them
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@batosaimsxz said:
"Pfft spite thread Ion would kill all 10 of them "

The 2nd Espada kills him easily.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@batosaimsxz said:
"Pfft spite thread Ion would kill all 10 of them "
The 2nd Espada kills him easily. "
whys that?
pfft

Ion solos all of them...this isnt close to being a fair fight..
I read up on some of these Espada
One has the ability to slow down time and make attacks seem slow

These guys get slaughtered to the 10th degree
@batosaimsxz said:

"I read up on some of these Espada One has the ability to slow down time and make attacks seem slow  These guys get slaughtered to the 10th degree "

How would Ion deal with the 2nd Espada's Resurrección Special Ability    
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@batosaimsxz said:
" I read up on some of these Espada One has the ability to slow down time and make attacks seem slow  These guys get slaughtered to the 10th degree "
I'm not going to take any sides on this one, but please explain with clear examples how he overcomes the ability of the second espada
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" I read up on some of these Espada One has the ability to slow down time and make attacks seem slow  These guys get slaughtered to the 10th degree "
I'm not going to take any sides on this one, but please explain with clear examples how he overcomes the ability of the second espada "
Considering that he moves at multiples of light speed....even if he slows down time Yat is still fast enough to tear his head off
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
I'm not going to take any sides on this one, but please explain with clear examples how he overcomes the ability of the second espada "
Considering that he moves at multiples of light speed....even if he slows down time Yat is still fast enough to tear his head off "
Yeah, i figured you didn't know what you were talking about. Maybe you should read about what he does again, or maybe you aren't reading it in a place that knows what its talking about. I'd tell you to actually read the manga, but at this point i doubt its going to happen. 
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Considering that he moves at multiples of light speed....even if he slows down time Yat is still fast enough to tear his head off "

If he even gets close to the 2nd espada he turns to dust. Period.
Superman level speed and physical power plus the Ion power
Bleachverse goes up in flames
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
If he even gets close to the 2nd espada he turns to dust. Period. "
come on now lol, i mean yat has the power of ION and a GLR and was able to go toe to toe with prime for a bit, second is strong but he's not gonna solo
Pfft solo? The only person who solos is Sodam
I read up on all of these guys and I have seen nothing to suggest they can survive let alone win against him

And I really do not remember him moving multiple FTL. I remember his ass getting pwnd though;

@batosaimsxz said:
" Pfft solo? The only person who solos is Sodam I read up on all of these guys and I have seen nothing to suggest they can survive let alone win against him "
I'm going to say it again. I'm not going to take sides here. However, you still need to ACCURATELY describe why Ion can beat the second espada. At this point you seem to have no understanding of how is powers work, so maybe you should figure it out, then come back with Ions battle plan. 
Prime would obliterate the entire Bleachverse also so I dont see your point

All Lanterns can move faster then light

Sodam is a  Daxamite..he has Superman level attributes plus the Ion Power..this fight is a ridiculous stomp in Yats favor
@DJSNuva1 said:
"
And I really do not remember him moving multiple FTL. I remember his ass getting pwnd though;

"
he's done it before, plus most GL can move light speed, it's how they get from sector to sector, and he was taking it to prime before he lost lol
I just read up on most of these Espada guys and they are nothing
Espada number 2 can dilute time but that does jack against a guy who moves multiples of light speed

Espadas can cut through dimensions and teleport..once agian..this doesnt help him

They have no way of harming Sodam..Sodam would one shot each of them or vaporize them...I read up on the 2nd espadas ressuciorin [spelling] ability..Sodams shields would protect him from that...
Sodam stomps..any Lantern would...ridiculous fight..Most Lanterns can hand SUpermans ass to him..these Espada chumps are nothing ..
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel