ION Sodam Yat vs Vegito

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 19, 2012. Last post by Hellos 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

VS

No prep

Super Vegito

Death or Knockout

Fight takes place in a empty NY

No BFR

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ion Stomps...

Really, what else you expected?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well I suppose if Vegito happens to have them end up in a factory filled with magic lead pipes that can penetrate GL shielding Yat might be in some trouble.

Post by rpgr (45 posts) See mini bio Level 3

My first reaction was Ion SY but Hellos is right, battlefield determines winner here. Anywhere near lead? Vegito.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ion Sodam Yat is really powerful, having the abilities of a kryptonian and a shitload of willpower energy, Vegito is physically almost a match for Sodam, and haves an important blasting power. But Vegito knows how to fight, he haves the combined skills of Goku and Vegeta, Sodam may have GL training for close combat, but he isnt in the same league in H2H. Vegito would get close with instant teleport and pummel Sodam brains out with a barrage of attacks while he keeps teleporting and kicking Sodam.

I dont think Sodam, even with his Daxamites skills could predict Vegito movements and attacks, and even having superior defense, and you could say slighty better energy proyection, if Vegito manages to get close Sodam is screwed

@Kuro_San: Are you sure? Ion is really powerful though. SY himself isn't a challenge, it's the avatar itself that makes me think SY.

Mind you they are both Solar system+ busters. I guess you are right that Vegito is better trained and has better battle speed but he still needs air which is the biggest problem as each has an easy exploitable weakness the other doesn't have. I still say battlefield determines winner.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuro_San: You're right that Vegito is the better fighter but after that I have to disagree. While Ion Sodam Yat has few feats to his name, the ones that he does have are significant. Sodam Yat fought against Superboy Prime very well and the only reason he didn't win was because he didn't even have his full Ion powers at the time and they used lead (his weakness). SBP was able to shatter the Phantom Zone with his physical strength, anyone who can stand up against that. Also, at full power, Ion Sodam Yat is a reality-warper.

ND

@Newdeath: Ugh, please don't use the Prime Wall Punch as a feat (it's PIS of the worst kind that it becomes a meme). As is, Prime was beaten by the Teen Titans as well...

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Newdeath said:

SBP was able to shatter the Phantom Zone with his physical strength, anyone who can stand up against that. Also, at full power, Ion Sodam Yat is a reality-warper.

ND

All he did was pound his way out of the square of doom, the phantom zone was still there. Busting dimensional holes / shattering is something Thor could do simply bro fisting Hercules, it doesn't give you much of a clue as to how much strength it requires. My problems with the Ion vs Prime fight is how low end the entire showing for the both of them was. Literally, lead pipes busting through lantern shielding, tombstones actually being used as a blunt force weapon and the like, if we are using that as a measuring stick Vegito would trash him.

Yat warped reality? Thought Ion along with the rest of the emotional entities lost their steam to the point they just become powerhouses but without any real godly effects outside the White Entity(which thus far can't be said to be PF level).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel