Inuyasha vs Yusuke vs Naruto vs Ichigo who's the strongest?

Topic started by taichokage on Nov. 1, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i should make  fight to test all there strength, i will.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It goes like this.

#1: Yusuke
#2: Ichigo
#3: Inuyasha/Naruto
what!??? i dont think yusuke is THAT powerful, were talking about greatest forms here. considering the largest blast ive seen yusuke make, its just a bit smaller than the blast second form vizard ichogo made on espada 4. and ichigo did it twice, yusuke always makes his biggest blast his last blast. and i think that if narutos 9 tails form can withstand the windscar at least once, naruto can utterly destroy him. i would put naruto above inuyasha, and ichigo above yusuke. But thats just me
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" what!??? i dont think yusuke is THAT powerful, were talking about greatest forms here. considering the largest blast ive seen yusuke make, its just a bit smaller than the blast second form vizard ichogo made on espada 4. and ichigo did it twice, yusuke always makes his biggest blast his last blast. and i think that if narutos 9 tails form can withstand the windscar at least once, naruto can utterly destroy him. i would put naruto above inuyasha, and ichigo above yusuke. But thats just me "
Yusuke is "That" powerful. I don't think you appreciate how big the mountains Yusuke was blowing up were 

Ichigo > Yusuke > Naruto > Inuyasha
@AgentJ said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" what!??? i dont think yusuke is THAT powerful, were talking about greatest forms here. considering the largest blast ive seen yusuke make, its just a bit smaller than the blast second form vizard ichogo made on espada 4. and ichigo did it twice, yusuke always makes his biggest blast his last blast. and i think that if narutos 9 tails form can withstand the windscar at least once, naruto can utterly destroy him. i would put naruto above inuyasha, and ichigo above yusuke. But thats just me "
Yusuke is "That" powerful. I don't think you appreciate how big the mountains Yusuke was blowing up were  Ichigo > Yusuke > Naruto > Inuyasha "
ya, maybe i missed it, i didnt watch the whole series atfter all.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
uh, Ichigo is not above Yusuke. Yusuke makes Ichigo look like a toothpick in terms of power.
@ReiKai said:
" uh, Ichigo is not above Yusuke. Yusuke makes Ichigo look like a toothpick in terms of power. "
In pure power, Yusuke may be stronger, but his speed isn't on the same level, which would certainly be an issue. They would be on equal footing, but I'd say that Ichigo at his strongest would win
@ReiKai said:
" uh, Ichigo is not above Yusuke. Yusuke makes Ichigo look like a toothpick in terms of power. "
yes, Yusuke has shown he has much more power than ichigo, but ichigos blasts are without a doubt, more concentrated and dangerous. and which form of ichigo are we talking about here? id also just like to say again, that Yusukes speed is shit compared to even ichigos bankai.
" @ReiKai said:
yes, Yusuke has shown he has much more power than ichigo, but ichigos blasts are without a doubt, more concentrated and dangerous. and which form of ichigo are we talking about here? id also just like to say again, that Yusukes speed is shit compared to even ichigos bankai. "
If it's just the Bankai, Yusuke's speed is probably comparable. It's the mask that puts Ichigo over the top
@AgentJ said:
" @ReiKai said:
yes, Yusuke has shown he has much more power than ichigo, but ichigos blasts are without a doubt, more concentrated and dangerous. and which form of ichigo are we talking about here? id also just like to say again, that Yusukes speed is shit compared to even ichigos bankai. "
If it's just the Bankai, Yusuke's speed is probably comparable. It's the mask that puts Ichigo over the top "
oh come on, yusuke is not even THAT fast
" @AgentJ said:
" @ReiKai said:
If it's just the Bankai, Yusuke's speed is probably comparable. It's the mask that puts Ichigo over the top "
oh come on, yusuke is not even THAT fast "
He is one fast mutherfucker while training to surpass his demonic ancestor. Go back and watch him. Speaking of which, he has far more endurance, as proven when he had to run at a pretty high speed for days.
ya, i might watch that later, im hella tired. and this vice cop guy needs to stop trying to irritate me.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate: i am warnin ya, saying that will jinx yourself 

anyway, if all of them at their strongest ichigo would win, thanks to his asspull power and tendency to solve thing by slashing at them
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Asspull isn't really a power you know. That's a kind of plot armor. And anyone can have plot armor. And on another note Yusuke is faster than Ichigo.  The very least on par with his Vaizard form. And demon-Yusuke is more destructive than Kenpachi ever was and he's the top ranked in terms of hitting power in Bleach. But well, we can't really compare them so accurately. For example we can't compare speed that well, because the term of damn fast is really vague and depends on reference point. :P
And even the sizes of blasts can be deluding. Afterall if both explosions ereases the mountain then how the hell we can know which one was stronger? We can't determine the concentration of power with it.

But now if I think about it: I should rank them like that:
Yusuke=Ichigo>Naruto>Inuyasha

Because both Bleach and Naruto is still ongoing so they can be much more stronger than they currently are.
@willyvereb: asspull get to be power, when a characthe shows it repeatedly, same thing like when CIS became a weakness when it's there everytime

he can't do kido= his shikai did a tensai zangetsu
he didn't know flash step= his bankai speed him up
he didn't have any other power-up= evolving hollow

his power looks like as if it was designed to solve everything in the series
@cfatalis: That's why he's the main character:p
@willyvereb: which is also the reason shirou is the only one who get a type of magic that is so rare , and rather hard to master, but he didn't need to, he knows how to do it because " he have talents" , then his foster father, who plays dirty all the time, having all sort of weaponry near reach, whether it be knifes, pistols, sniper rifle

contrast gilgamesh

who if without CIS he can kill anyone within the first day
example: he had all the prototype of all weapon right?, so somewhere in there, has to be something like gae bolg and avalon, hell he even got one of the  anti-WORLD class phantasm

next naruto's case
i can't do any hand seals except one or two, solution Rasengan 
but it take concetration: shadow clone
i need to learn fast; shadow clone
jutsu broke my arm: throw it
oh shit what is that !!!!!: add one more tail
@cfatalis: This is kind of OZ, but I have to say:
Naruto would be an excellent weapon for warefare. He sends his shadow clones to certain locations and then makes them awaken fully to kyoubi. He can turn the whole Ninja world into amuch greater chaos Akatsuki ever created so far. Thank god that Naruto is on the good guys side:p
@willyvereb: see, nobody ever think of it

and nobody even if they know gil had vimana, wouldn't say

"gil enter vimana and wipe them from the sky" you will never see this argument, they always try to go "but ea bla bla bla"

nobody ever did that, why that's because it's against the characther of said person to do so

next code geass, why does fleija only appears once?
or gundam, why fed never made thousands nuclear equipped ms

weapon of mass destrcution would never be deployed in anime/manga
@cfatalis: Actually in GSD we see quite a few Nuclear missile-equiped MSs on the Federation's side(though it's a different faction).
And In CG they used Fleya quite often after it's introduction. Even Nina's suicide bomb was a proptype Fleja in S1 and in S2 she spent most of her time devekoping it. And when the product is finished it ended the whole war with it's first use(which is actually fired by one of the main characters:p)...perhaps until we know-what did Lelouch. Ad in the last battle which takes place we have a flying fortress with capacity of space travelling and a huge storage of Fleja-nukes.  
But back to topic:
Who thinks that Ichigo is going to be at least 5 times more powerful in the end of the series?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel