Inuyasha vs Nnoitra Gilga

Topic started by LHWKnight on Jan. 20, 2014. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 6 months ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,658 posts) See mini bio Level 12
InuxKikyo
InuxKikyo

Round 1: Normal Inuyasha with all his abilities, speed is equalized. (Excluding Meido)

Round 2: Demon Inuyasha speed equalized vs Nnoitra sealed state

Round 3: purified Demon Inuyasha with all abilities. EOP1 Nnoitra sealed form

Round 4: Demon Inuyasha during Naraku final battle Resurrection Nnoitra

Round 5: EOS Inuyasha vs Resurrection Nnoitra

Fight takes place in the underworld.

Battle theme

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I can say with absolute certainty that Inuyasha wins in the speed equalized form. Speed equalized Inuyasha can solo nearly anyone below nigh-omnipotents due to hax. He just sends you straight into the underworld.

Post by taichokage (12,642 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Inuyasha for all rounds IMO.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: I know nothing about the Bleach character. What is his speed? I'm hesitant to say Inuyasha takes all because Inuyasha's speed isn't very good.

He's pretty fast, usually calced in the hypersonic range. He should be faster than Inuyasha. Also being an arrancar, he can fly. His durability is his better attribute though, but against Meido Zangetsuha it's irrelevant. I think Iniyasha wins because he's more hax and speed is equalized.
Post by LHWKnight (2,658 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I hope you guys now that not every round has Meido Zangetsuha

Rounds 2 & 3 don't and round one is before Sesshomaru gave Inuyasha the Meido

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They are fighting in the underworld? InuYasha minds as well leave him there so he can die.

Well I'm not sure if that would work given the garganta. I think Inuyasha can kill him under his own power. Even without Meido Zangetsuha, the wind scar is pretty devastating.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: I'm referring to the fact the underworld will grab his soul. But yeah inuYasha still has many attacks to deal with him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel