Injustice League of Anime vs The Justice League

Topic started by nishi99 on June 22, 2012. Last post by mushi0606 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,946 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Injustice League

Dragonballz Broly

Yu yu hakusho Sensui

Naruto edo Madara

Bleach Aizen

Death note Light

Yu gi oh yami Bakura/Zorc

One piece Arlong

VS

The Justice League

Batman

Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Green Lantern

Martian Manhunter

Hawkgirl

In Character

Prep Time knowledge

Setting Earth

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Broly is the only one who stand any chance, the others are KO in one nanosecond and then after that Martian will trap Broly in his own mind

Also Arlong, Light & Bakura!? Really!?

@Destinyheroknight: Bakura is the best villain in Yu gi oh. And i put Light in there as a wild card. And as for Arlong i think he is one hell of a villain may not be the strongest villain in one piece but still a great villain.

@nishi99:

You put them against the Justice League, they save the world countless times, was able to move a planet and fight against Dark Gods and win. Light, Bakura & Arlong don't have a ghost of a chance against them

Bakura almost destroyed the world. And Light has the death note. And in a fight Arlong could kick batman's ass.

@nishi99:

That was Zorc, this is Bakura. He don't have the same power as him. Yes, Light have the Death Note and how will that help him? Only three people are human in the Justice League and also Light don't know anything about them at all (since you didn't put knowledge) Batman face Killer Croc, who have equal strength to Arlong, I see Batman would have a pretty easy time against him

Bakura said him and Zorc are one and the same plus Bakura has demons. And like i said Light is a wild card if his intellect can get there names they win and the death note should work on non humans. And as for Arlong if he hits batman its over.

@nishi99:

That doesn't mean he have Zorc's power, he have to unlock it by getting the Millennium items (which he have to beat Atem, which ain't happening). The Death Note rules say humans, it don't say non humans and you forgetting that Light have no knowledge on his opponents, he don't know who he facing until they meet for the fight and then it be to late. Yeah, Batman will just stand around and get hit by Arlong

Well i did a edit to put Zorc in there if you don't get that Bakura is at full power in this and him and Zorc are one and the same.And there are no non humans in Death note so thats why it don't say non humans and death gods don't count because they made the death note they are not aliens. And i said if Batman gets hit not will.

@nishi99:

That doesn't really change anything, Zorc will still get his butt kick

There are animals in there world and they are non human. Also you are still forgetting that Light will not have the time to learn there names or write them down, since almost everyone on team JL are FTL (beside Batman and Hawkgirl)

The Death Note clearly say humans, it is for only humans

Yeah, there no if in it, since Batman isn't dumb and wouldn't get hit by Arlong

@Destinyheroknight: That's cool and all however Light never used the death note on animals and it said that because the plot is about humans not aliens. Plus to make things worse superman looks like a human and has human body parts so it might work on him. And there is no plot device here so they will have to beat Zorc the old fashioned way. And i do not think Batman is dumb just that he will have a hard time with him because Arlong is faster and stronger. Oh and who said Light has to face them face to face.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Flash, Green Lantern, Superman and Martian Manhunter could pretty much solo the entire team.

Technically Light could kill them I suppose if he sacrificed half his life to get their name, but other than that there's no real threat on the anime team.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8
This Cartoon Justice League or Comic Justice League?
Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Did you see how fast Flash was against Brainiac/Luthor??? These guys don't stand a chance.

@CerberusPrime3k: Cartoon

Post by GrayWolf2 (411 posts) See mini bio Level 7
If this IS the cartoon justice league then Broly solos with minimal effort. Nukes scare these guys.

@GrayWolf2 said:

If this IS the cartoon justice league then Broly solos with minimal effort. Nukes scare these guys.

Yep however the only people that would pose a threat to him would be Superman if he "doesn't hold back" and Flash goes into speedforce,MM and maybe GL.

Post by GrayWolf2 (411 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@CerberusPrime3k: Yeah, they're techically the only ones to pose a threat but now that I think about it what kind of threats are they? The martian's telepathic abilities aren't strong enough to effect Broly. After that the question becomes who can hurt Broly? Right now I am not confident in any of them and if he puts a barrier up it is just over.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The JL destroy the villains with ease.

@GrayWolf2:

Superman definitely has the Brute force and speed to break his shield.

Is Broly's shield vulnerable to intangibility ? How high is Broly's tp resistance?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel