Incredible Hulk Vs Golden Cloth Seiya

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 6, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Incredible Hulk Vs Golden Cloth Seiya

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Hulk starts off pissed

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Hulk starts off pissed

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by taichokage (12,611 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Seiya could still trash Hulk. Probably any incarnation of Hulk except Zombie Hulk. He had some early PIS that was not replicated that may be a threat but aside from those he can't really do anything. The Incredible Hulk was incredibly inconsistent but even his best feats couldn't do in Seiya.

@taichokage: Really? Are you sure about that? I mean't this Hulk exclusively at this level while being Incredible Hulk.

I meant Hulk with these feats XD

Shatters the Time Barrier.

And this feat as-well

Breaking the Space Time Continuum.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,411 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
isn't this version of seiya way too fast and hax for hulk? 

@waybig1010101: Yep, I agree. But that's why instead of using the average Incredible Hulk, I used the one who showed the feats I posted above. so how do you think will win based on that Incredible Hulk Vs Seiya?

Post by waybig1010101 (2,411 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Ikki_Minami_: how fast is this hulk cause it almost seems like who ever gets the first strike wins here 
These PIS feats are what I'm referring to. In the grand scheme of Hulk they are outliers like Roshi moon busting. Even with said feats I don't think he can take down Seiya. Seiya can replicate the big bang on a smaller scale. That's pocket universe level power even at only Gold Saint level. Hulk's feats are insufficient.
Post by LHWKnight (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_: if that was a galaxy level in any way then maybe they could stalemate.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,222 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Ikki_Minami_:

I'm really confused with this battle. What makes you think Hulk can even beat Seiya. People are saying some crazy stuff about him. The Hulk you are talking about it just a regual Hulk, or are you refering to Ubber Hulk aka Hulk times 2, which I would say yeah lets throw those two in a battle. But Ubber Hulk is featless. We know he's at least twice as strong as any other Hulk, but we don't know how strong.

@taichokage:

The video feat, wasn't an outliner. Hulk is just that strong, and he was holding on to something. It's been a while.

Either way, Hulk can't just punch the time barrier at any given moment. Currrent Hulk can probably trade a few blows with Seiya, but he'll lose.

Post by Low (1,127 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Seiya stomps....how is this a matchup? Saiya literally turn Hulk to sub atomic particles.

@Low:

I don't think the universe works like that man. lol

He's already made up of Subatomic particles. But if you're trying to say he gets destroyed on that level, then no he wouldn't.

Other than that, I agree Seiya should beat Hulks ass in this fight. I was trying to see if this was some weakened Seiya or something, for Hulk to be compared to him.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Tell me why he isn't being destroyed on a sub atomic level?

@Low:

Because he can heal on that level. He has resisted subatomic and atomic level attacks before.

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

seiya OWNS hulk even worse than zeus did.

Post by GeneralVan (1,576 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hulk would lose to a lot of high tier DBZ characters. This is overkill.

@GeneralVan:

No he wouldn't. He has better feats than the entire verse.

The only thing the verse out beats him in is speed.

Better feats than Hades and above? Not really. But anyone beneath the Gods sure. But speed unfortunately is an important factor. It's the dominant reason why Toriko is still a tier below DBZ or why Flash can beat Superman sometimes. It's only one aspect but that's all that's needed if the difference is big enough.

@GeneralVan said:

Hulk would lose to a lot of high tier DBZ characters. This is overkill.

Uh... Hulk will get tossed around but no one in DBZ is killing him. lol

Lol. Nevermind. I misread the post. I thought you were saying Hulk had better feta than the SS verse. DBZ verse I can see.

@taichokage said:

Lol. Nevermind. I misread the post. I thought you were saying Hulk had better feta than the SS verse. DBZ verse I can see.

lol why would I say Hulk is better than mid level reality warpers. XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel