Imperialdramon Paldian Mode vs Super Buu

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 16, 2012. Last post by MohsinMan99 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The Warrior of Light who saved the Digital World in the distant past now has to defend his home from Super Buu the Planet Destroyer from Dragon Ball. Who would win?

Setting: The Digital World

Notes: No Absorbing Imperialdramon, No tearing holes in space (Palkia won't like it, jk), No Henka Beam.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Tough call they are both Planet-Busters easily but Imperialdramon Paldian Mode should be around a star buster seeing as though Imperialdramon FM Blue can star bust. But maybe Buu can turn him into candy LOL.

I've thought about that, which is why I forbade Henka Beam as well as the fact Imperialdramon Figher Mode is capable of generating barriers and by powerscaling of similar forms of the same character, Palidan mode probably can too.

Sorry didn't read that part, well they both can generate strong barriers and both are restricted to tearing down dimensions. Who do you thing is better in terms of pure destruction?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: When on earth was it shown that Imperialdramon Paladin mode was a planet-buster? I swear, digimon is so stupid.

@GIRUGAMESH: http://es.tinypic.com/m/1rq0bc/3

Here's a moon busting feat, I'll look for planetary level and your pic is funny.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Super Buu wins easy... Imperialdramon cannot tank a planet busting attack to the face...

Or just the Civilization extinction attack would do the job...

I think Super Buu maybe too powerful as even Frieza could wreak a planet, which maybe a digimon's most powerful feat.

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider: None of those guys are Imperialdramon, or components thereof.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@GIRUGAMESH: http://es.tinypic.com/m/1rq0bc/3

Here's a moon busting feat, I'll look for planetary level and your pic is funny.

Planet busting for buu is like eating candy... Frieza destroyed a planet with one finger... And Super Buu is beyond stronger than Frieza...

@JonSmith: Hardly relevant as I am just showing what digimon can do.

@DBZ_universe: Did you read my post? I'm just curious because I did say that earlier lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol thanks.

Just watched the clip, and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that Lucemon in his transformed state? What's more is that it took him 2 hits to take down the moon. As it stands I don't see Imperialdramon beating saiyan saga Vegeta, let alone Super Buu.

I don't have the most extensive knowledge of digimon in the world, but wasn't Imperialdramon Paladin mode the one who defeated Armaggedomon in the movie? I didn't realise he appeared in the 4th season.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol... no I kinda didn't sorry....But in terms of destructive power.. Buu wins

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider: I fail to see how the feat of one of the many Digimon equivalents of the Devil proves your point concerning the ability of an entirely separate, and much earlier, Digimon.

@GIRUGAMESH: No problem.

I believe you are correct, I am starting to reconsider because as I remember even early DBZ people can do that. Super Buu is in fact on a whole new level, Saiyan Saga Vegeta would be a better match indeed. Yeah he was in the movie: Digimon Adventure 02: Diablomon Strikes Back.

@JonSmith: Cool Story Bro :)

I find it funny you say that because he is Omegamon's ultimate form.

@SpeedForceSpider: Funny you should say that actually, I'm beginning to reconsider my viewpoint too. Now I think a better match would be Master Roshi vs Imperialdramon with the speed equalised, there's that big a difference.

And JonSmith is right, you cant use the feats of some digimon to support others.

@GIRUGAMESH: Then this is pointless as Paladin Mode is next to featless.

@SpeedForceSpider: Next to, but not entirely. At the very least you can say that he was significantly stronger than Omnimon. But yeah, there's no way in hell he's winning this, Roshi would win, Nappa would stomp, Freiza would totally curbstomp so Super Buu would stomp using the power of his left eyebrow.

@GIRUGAMESH: That's fine he loses this one in a lolstomp.

Even with Imperialdramon being able to use his Mega Death skill, which according to the creators of digimon and the digimon wikipedia, can create Black Holes? I don't think Buu can survive that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel