Imperialdramon Dragon Mode vs Saiyuki (Korohime)

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 11, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Imperialdramon vs Saiyuki

Setting: Digital World

No Restrictions, and lets let the feathers fly!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Imprialdramon wins here... even tho Saiyuki could be a small country buster.. Imp can cut of her horns thus turning her to human... or he can just blast her and it would end up in a KO

Yes, but according to OBD, Saiyuki does have the abitlity to turn herself into mist and make clones of herself, which may prove a challenge to Imperialdramon. Truth is, I also don't know if Imperialdramon could take off he horns without the rest of her waist-up XD Anyways, I agree, Imperialdramon will probably still win despite these setbacks thanks to a massive attack range.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I've read somewhere that Imperialdramon fighter mode was a potential planet buster. Although it is fighter mode, I don't think Dragon mode should be that much weaker. Also isn't dragon mode able to travel at near light speed.

It was either that or massively hypersonic speed. I did see Dragon mode wipe out quite a few of mega levels in an episode of Xros Wars.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel