Imperialdramon Dragon Mode vs Current Juubi

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on Dec. 17, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

With the new revelations of recent chapters of Naruto and people arguing over whether the thing was Island or Country level, I decided to see if it could beat Imperialdramon Dragon Mode.

Imperialdramon is IC, Juubi is Bloodlusted with CIS.

Bonus Scenario: Can Juubi take down Armageddemon?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Uh, Juubi hardly has feats....

Really? Huh. I could've sworn it got some in some new chapter. At least that was I was informed somewhere else.

That's why I said hardly. Hence, why people can't decide if he is Island or Country level. He really didn't do too much tho. He looked mountain level to me.

Eh, then Armageddy rapes and Imperialdramon is equal in firepower, but then may end up blitzing. I was counting on the speed to even the odds off Juubi possibly having more firepower.

Since when has Digimon gotten this overpowered anyway? When I used to watch it they were city level. Then moon level which was very impressive.

Quite early, actually. 02 and Brave Tamer were about the same time. Base Mille was in 02. Wormmon >>>> Mille XD jk

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The power creep in Digimon actually started from Season 4. Before that, the only strong Digimon were mostly from the Ryo games. Season 6 is the strongest anime season as of now.

@MohsinMan99: I knew it was that late. I watched Season 1, 2, and some 3.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Oh, I forgot to mention that the manga also takes it to extreme levels.

Like Chronicle and D-Cyber?

Post by Caionsouza (20 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Imperialdramon =D

Post by ohgodwhy (1,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Juubi's well beyond mountain level destroyer, probably approaching small country level I'd say. All the crap bijuu's were mountain level, Kyuubi was multi mountain level and given current feats, Juubi's power eclipses that of the 9 tails.

However Imperialdramon should be much faster than the Juubi and can fly around, as well as being mountain plus level in Series 2 I think at least. Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's official entry states that it potentially has the power to destroy a planet so it should stand to reason that Imperialdramon Dragon Mode would be at least country level.

So I'd give this fight to Imperialdramon due to flight and potentially power.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel