Illyasviel Von Einzbern vs Emiya Shirou

Topic started by Theorder14 on Aug. 17, 2013. Last post by Fehafare 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Theorder14 (206 posts) See mini bio Level 7

UBW Shirou vs Illya in her archer form

who wins and why?

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What feats has Archer Ilya shown?

@EraserCannon: Fought alter Saber

Did Saber have a master? Also, can Ilya use UBW?

@EraserCannon: nope and nope

Shirou should take this with minor difficulty then. I knew there was something off when I saw how weak the Excalibur was. The fact that Saber Alter had no master would probably put her lower than an average servant due to lack of prana, while in Heaven's Feel, Saber Alter's master was Dark Sakura ( Who basically fueled Saber with infinite prana )

Shirou should be able to replicate anything Ilya just showed.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The last thing she hears is 'Unlimited Blade Works'!
Post by Fehafare (8,310 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

From what i have seen so far.

Shirou pretty easily.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Saber Alter doesn't need a Master. Saber Alter is a result of her being transformed by the corrupted holy grail, her prana supply is insane and overall, she is stronger than normal saber.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: Actual her stats are not that higher than normal Saber, she's even weaker in some aspects.

And her prana supply comes from the vessel of the grail and not the grail itself.

Either way, FSN Saber Alter and FKP Saber Alter aren't the same either way so Illya still loses.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Ilya beat Saber here who had free use of Exacalibur, when has Shiro beaten Saber without help?

@Fehafare: well, Illya have the prana advantage and the stats of a *heroic spirit*. Her fight with Saber only showed a fraction of her powers so i don't think it's a stomp

@CerusSerenade: I don't really see Saber surviving UBW.

@EraserCannon: In this scene, Emiya states that he would definitely lose against any other servant even with the UBW

UBW Shirou only beat Gil due to PIS tbh. Even then, he was on the offensive against Gilgamesh who, in Fate Route was making Saber look like a joke in the physical strength department.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: FKP Saber doesn't get the feats of FSN Saber they are pretty much two different characters, so she's much weaker than FSN Saber.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Why is that? Was she just a copy/illusion in FKP? Even then Nasu put enough hax in the verse to make such copies just as powerful as the real thing.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: FKP is not canon in any way, very simple. Having a copy would be better than what FKP has. To put it short, you can only use the feats in FKP and not those made in other Fate titles.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Well seeing as we're already using a non-canon character arguing that we can't use non-canon material is a moot point. Nothing about this saber alter is mentioned to be any different from how saber and saber alter was in the canon appearances. Since no contradictions are made we can assume this to be fairly reliable.

Actually it turns out Shirou did beat Saber Alter by himself in a bad end by using Kanshou and Bakuya in their strongest forms.

Ilya loses this.

Online Now

@CerusSerenade: I never said that you can't use non-canon feats, in fact that's the only thing that you can.

Nothing needs to be mentioned to be different, it's principle alone, a non-canon work character can't use the feats from a canon work. Also the entire FKP series contradicts the canon of Fate on so many levels so...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel