Ikkaku & Renji vs Kai Kudou & Shen-Long Belvedere

Topic started by Sonata on July 27, 2009. Last post by rein 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
For those who do not know who Kai and Shen-long are This are beings known as Psychics in the E's Other wise Universe. There Common Powers are Telekinesis, Flight energy blasts, Teleportation, and force fields. They are both trained in H2H combat.

The fight takes place in a deserted Downtown Tokyo, and you dont have to kill for the win. All out battle here they can See Ikkaku and Renji.

Ikkaku
Ikkaku

Renji
Renji

Kai and Shen-Long
Kai and Shen-Long
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Oh damn, this would be a cool fight. Kai is ridiculously powerful, but so is ikkaku, and Renji and Shen Long would be pretty evenly matched it seems (since Renji always loses, I think Shen Long probably wins. ) I honestly dont know who wins this one.
This is a close one, I made this battle so we could have new people to use in Battle threads instead of the same people over and over again lol
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mmm... gotta find more info on Kai and the partner, is this all out? don't forget to remove the shinigami protection thing
@Sonata said:
" This is a close one, I made this battle so we could have new people to use in Battle threads instead of the same people over and over again lol "
ooh, shrewed plan : )

A lot of it would depend on whether or not Ikkaku decides that the battle is important enough to use his bankai in. Considering that protecting Karakura wasn't imporant enough, I think that is an important question. That said, even if he does use it, its no sure thing. I have to watch E's again
@Nerx yeah I'll make that Edit:)

@AgentJ: yeah I will have to also, which I dont mind it was pretty goodXD

@Sonata said:
" @Nerx yeah I'll make that Edit:)@AgentJ: yeah I will have to also, which I dont mind it was pretty goodXD "
I was sad when they stopped printing the manga in english. I was enjoying it more than the anime, but they stopped at 4 issues. I cant imagine it was selling well. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Bleach FTW. I like Renji...
In E's Otherwise Shenlong was able to destroy a quarter of a city with his explosive wave, and Kai Kudou was at ground zero of the blast and survived even though he was knocked unconscious. Pretty good feats for both them to consider and that was early in the series.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Bleach FTW. I like Renji... "
He sure hasn't won much though. Lost to Ichigo twice, lost to Byakuya, Lost to Aizen, beat that arrancar that attacked Urahara's shop (by his own admission he got lucky), and lost to Grantz. Poor guy. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
i'll go with Ikkaku and Renji.... with Bankai they wont lose this
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
It's been a long time since i've watched E's, But Didn't Kai reach city busting when he got his superman upgrade at the end of the series? 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Well, Decent showings. I thought that high tier E's were city block-city busting though. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel