Ikaros vs Deidara

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Nov. 28, 2013. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Rules

Both in Character.

Both do not have Knowledge.

Both do not have Prep.

Both start at 30 feet away from eachother, Deidara is in the air.

Round 2

Same as Round 1 but with this.

The low class ninja´s will be there to fight both Ikaros and Deidara. No one from the main cast!!!

Angeloid

Vs The Artist

Post by waybig1010101 (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
ikaros the one with country level bow attacks?
Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ikaros would solo the HST. This is a major, major, major stomp.

Don't do this to my favorite Akatsuki! I accidentally put him in a stomp thread.

As for Scenario 2 if you mean Ikaros and Deidara vs low class ninjas then Deidara solos low-diff.

@GeneralVan: @waybig1010101: Nope, I rewatched the series and she is at best a City Buster. I will show you two the vid later I need to find it lol!!!!

@waybig1010101: @GeneralVan:

General, The low class ninja will be fighting Ikaros and Deidara, but Ikaros and Deidara are not going to work toegther.

1:09 to 1:26

@AnimeDefender: Nymph who knows all about Ikaros says she could destroy a country with one arrow. In the manga she is way stronger than in the anime.

Also even if, hypothetically, she did cap out at City level she has WAAAAAAY too many advantages against Deidara.

Basically if Soifon and Yoruichi would beat Deidara, Ikaros could do the same, but way worse as she is 1000x stronger than those two. Not to mention her Aegis Shield is country level+ as are her attacks. In the manga she would destroying Gen. II Angeloids who are country level+.

@GeneralVan: Show me a manga scan (because I forgot what chapter Ikaros and Nymph fight lol) or anime scene where Nymph says that Ikaros can country bust.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,434 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You know, for a village that's supposed to be hidden, it sure is a popular battleground.

@FormerCrimsonKing: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender said:

@waybig1010101: @GeneralVan:

General, The low class ninja will be fighting Ikaros and Deidara, but Ikaros and Deidara are not going to work toegther.

1:09 to 1:26

In the manga she was upgraded and became so much stronger it's like Goku becoming a Super Saiyan, and plus that scene probably didn't show the after shockwave that most explosions tend to have, and judging by that video the shockwave was bound to happen. Plus she is more powerful in the manga anyway. But judging by that scene that was still a bit more impressive than the C0. Also since you didn't give restrictions she has reality warping cards. One more thing, she could also just punch his head clean off.

@AnimeDefender said:

@GeneralVan: Show me a manga scan (because I forgot what chapter Ikaros and Nymph fight lol) or anime scene where Nymph says that Ikaros can country bust.

Starting at 2:40.

@GeneralVan:

You do have a point with the shockwave. But that shockwave alone wouldn´t bust a country. We know that her new form can ROLFSTOMP her base form and the army of Melans, but it lacks clear indication on how much power Ikaros has gained.

Also, didn´t Ikaros got rid with the cards?? She can punch his face off lol!!!!

@GeneralVan: Man I am not on my A game today :(. Damn you sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: It's the turkey man! lol but you know it's kind of awesome to see another Ikaros and SnO fan! But as for the fight maybe that colloseum thing enveloped the blast and probably made a huge crater that if it wasn't there it would have country busted. As for the cards yeah but you said no restrictions so I went for it lol. So that would mean even if Deidara was Edo-Tensei he would get erased along with the rest of the HST. And like I said she probably gained like Goku did when he went Super Saiyan (Note: I am not saying she is as strong as Goku at all! Hell with everything she shown she would barely get passed Nappa, but I know she would beat Raditz). Also one time I went on mangafox out of boredom and Nymph was pitted against Itachi. She lost but it eventually collapsed into her vs. Deidara and she actually won.

@GeneralVan: Actually I have been sick over for a month now :(. I know you are not saying that Ikaros can beat Goku, you are just comparing transformations. When did I say no restrictions!?!?!?!?!?!

@AnimeDefender: Damn get better man. And you didn't put any restrictions I mean. But even without them once she gets past Naruto with her arrows, One Piece gets one-shotted and Bleach gets pieced.

@GeneralVan: Hmmmmm I guess I am going to need more powerful characters lol!!!! Wanna make some SnO fights with other characters so we can convert the Battlations to SnO fans :P!?!?!?!

@AnimeDefender: Sounds like a plan! But not now though because I'm about to eat turky with my family lol. But yeah when I'm free I'll definitely put her and other Angeloids against more powerful characters!

@GeneralVan: Alright!!! Now let´s leave this thread which is full of stomp by the really pretty girl!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: Haha you said it!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel