I.G. Adam Warlock vs Lambadelta

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Who wins between these two I wonder?

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I am sick of these anime bitches who can only temper with time and dimension to have high destructive capabilities

Warlock with IG god stomps the bitch

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Platinum_94: um calm down just because you don't like does not mean she is a bitch , like really?!

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Platinum_94: Vast manipulation of concepts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just shooting an energy blast.

Post by Fehafare (9,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Sonata said:

@Platinum_94: Vast manipulation of concepts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just shooting an energy blast.

Oh Sonata i'd cuddle you for that.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think the wielder of the infinity gauntlet wins.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,625 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne: I think the being who can do what the infinity gauntlet does and more wins.

: Grow up kid, just because a character beats your favorite character doesn't mean you get to be a 12 year old brat about it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

She looks cute, therefor I vote for here lol.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is not a battle--it's pure spite. Warlock w/ the IG could end this fight with a gesture... A GESTURE!!!

Mods, y'all gonna lock this or what?

@Carter_esque: It's the opposite, Lambadelta does everything the IG can do and more.

@CerusSerenade:

You have any proof of that, good sir? From what I've gathered, her abilities (while impressive) don't put her on the same level as Warlock w/ the IG.

@Carter_esque: Beginning at 17:15 It says that Lambdadelta and Bernkastel were basically fighting by creating universes to throw at each other. Each Universe had galaxies beyond number. These were created and destroyed at ftl speeds.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Carter_esque: Beginning at 17:15 It says that Lambdadelta and Bernkastel were basically fighting by creating universes to throw at each other. Each Universe had galaxies beyond number. These were created and destroyed at ftl speeds.

Words don't go a long way with me in a battle thread. I need to actually "see" her doing these things. It's an impressive read but it doesn't really help support your stance when Warlock has so 'on panel' feats, with or without the IG, that trump these written descriptions. The best case scenario is that she'll be able to repel or cancel out his attacks but, since he's a better tactician, how long will she be to keep that up before he figures out a way around it. Warlock is a battle-hardened cosmic powerhouse who consistently fights against guys like Silver Surfer and Thanos. I have a hard time believing that Lambdadelta would pose that big of a threat to him w/o the Gauntlet. What threat could she possibly pose to him with it?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Carter_esque said:

Words don't go a long way with me in a battle thread.

Some characters feats are only in words, such as book characters. And this is from a Visual Novel.

@KingOfAsh:

{Shrugs} that's unfortunate then bc I need more than fancy words to be swayed. Visual representation of feats >>> Written feats in forum debates.

Post by takashichea (12,300 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Carter_esque:

I won't lock this thread. Let it go.

@Carter_esque: Too bad that's all there is in a visual novel, meaning you have to take it as it is.

Post by takashichea (12,300 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

This thread is okay. I don't know the characters well. Just don't insult each other. Keep it clean, guys.

@CerusSerenade:

I guess, man. I'll stick by mine, you do the same.

@Carter_esque: Lambdadelta is genius level, she creates and solves mysteries just for fun, and has done it for centuries. She isn't being out-thought by someone who relies on an item to win fights physically when she can erase him entirely.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel