If Super Saiyan 3 Goku power is 1000....

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 7, 2009. Last post by AgentJ 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If Super Saiyan 3 goku  power is 1000.... 
What is the power of these characters.... 

Vegetto Saiyan  
Vegetto Super Saiyan 3 
Gogeta Super Saiyan  
Gogeta Super Saiyan 4

Goku base (Majin Buu Saga)
Goku Super Saiyan (50 x Goku Saiyan) 
Goku Super Saiyan 2 
Goku Super Saiyan 3 - 1000     
Goku GT 
Goku Super Saiyan 4 (Gt)

Vegeta 
Vegeta Super Saiyan 1 
Vegeta Super Saiyan 2 

Gohan - Base (Majin Buu) 
Gohan Super Saiyan 1 
Gohan Super Saiyn 2 (Against Cell) 
Gohan Super Saiyan 2 ( Majin Buu Saga) 
Ultimate/ Mystic Gohan 

Gotenks (Base, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3) 
Freeza Final Form and 100% 
Perfect Cell
Super Perfect Cell 
Majin Buu - Fat, Super Buu, Super Buu Gohan, Evil Buu (the black one) and Kid Buu

Syn Sheron and Omega Sheron

Brolly ( all forms) 

Anothers Anime:

Kenshiro (fist of the north star) 

Raoh (Fist of the north star) 
Caio ( Fist of the North star 2) 

Wargreymon (Digimon) 
Metal garumon  (Digimon) 
Imperialdramon   (Dragon Mode and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode) 
 VenomMyotismon  (Digimon) 
MaloMyotismon    (Digimon 2 ) 
Lucemon    (Digimon Frontier) 
EmperorGreymon   (Digimon Frontier) 
MagnaGarurumon  (Digimon Frontier)     
Susanoomon (Digimon Frontier)   (I thinnk it s the most powerful digimon ever ( I am not sure???))  

Diebuster 

Eva 01 (Movie Death of Evangelion)

Mazinkaizer    

Dark Schneider

Eternal Sailor Moon  
Sailor Galaxy (Sailor Moon Anime) 

Haruhi Suzumiy      
 Anti-Spiral 
Anti-spiral    (Full Power) 
Bobobobo

Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) 

Alucard (Hellsing) 
Doraemon  
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann     
RahXephon    

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i will answer the one i know 
assuming power level is physical power, and of course chi shit

if goku ssj3 had the power level of 1000 
TTGL will have the power level of inifnity yes, inifnity since spiral power knew no limit
Rahxephon(final form) should be up there on 3000
alucard will be 900+
Haruhi will be nearly zero, since she doesn't realize her power, and having no physical ability comparable to the characthers
same thing with doraemon, it's power came from gadget
Anti spiral should be up in the high 8000 ish , in full power, while they are still a spiral race, see TTGL
DS will have the power level of  7000-8000, his feat is comparable to Anti spiral
EVA-01 in kabbalah form is also 2500, since it has the same function as raxephon but will lower power
Edward elric 50 ish
Bobobobo, nearly unlimited, he carry a toon force
Mazinkaizer at least 2000 both him and getter robo have limiters attached
Diebuster as  in Nono? 2000+ , topless manifest as reality warping power

most powerfull digimon would be either alphamon or zeed-milleminiumon  their power is around 5000+
kenshiro and raoh is around 100ish

that's all i can answer, they are approximate, since well power level is somehow botched in terms of measuring power
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:
" i will answer the one i know 

TTGL will have the power level of inifnity yes, inifnity since spiral power knew no limit
alucard will be 900+
Haruhi will be nearly zero, since she doesn't realize her power, and having no physical ability comparable to the characthers
Anti spiral should be up in the high 8000 ish , in full power, while they are still a spiral race, see TTGL
DS will have the power level of  7000-8000, his feat is comparable to Anti spiral
EVA-01 in kabbalah form is also 2500, since it has the same function as raxephon but will lower power
Edward elric 50 ish
Mazinkaizer at least 2000 both him and getter robo have limiters attached Diebuster as  in Nono? 2000+ , topless manifest as reality warping power  most powerfull digimon would be either alphamon or zeed-milleminiumon  their power is around 5000+ kenshiro and raoh is around 100ish  that's all i can answer, they are approximate, since well power level is somehow botched in terms of measuring power "
I disagree about Edward. seriously his power isn't 1/20th of Goku's. thats waaaaay too high. ssj1 alone is 15,000,000 or something like that (let alone ssj3 which is in the hundred millions if i'm not mistaken.) One 20th of that is 750,000. that's stronger than base form frieza. 9000 is the planet buster level. I'd say Ed is more like 0.00009 if Goku is 1000.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:

alucard will be 900+
Edward elric 50 ish
Mazinkaizer at least 2000 both him and getter robo have limiters attached Diebuster as  in Nono? 2000+ , topless manifest as reality warping power  most powerfull digimon would be either alphamon or zeed-milleminiumon  their power is around 5000+ kenshiro and raoh is around 100ish  that's all i can answer, they are approximate, since well power level is somehow botched in terms of measuring power "
I disagree about Edward. seriously his power isn't 1/20th of Goku's. thats waaaaay too high. ssj1 alone is 15,000,000 or something like that (let alone ssj3 which is in the hundred millions if i'm not mistaken.) One 20th of that is 750,000. that's stronger than base form frieza. 9000 is the planet buster level. I'd say Ed is more like 0.00009 if Goku is 1000. "

SSJ1 was 150,000,000
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
its said that each super saiyan transformation multiplies a saiyans stats by 50
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" its said that each super saiyan transformation multiplies a saiyans stats by 50 "
oh really? i knew that about ssj1 but not the others. so if ssj1 is 15,000,000 then ssj2 would be 750,000,000?
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@taichokage said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" its said that each super saiyan transformation multiplies a saiyans stats by 50 "
oh really? i knew that about ssj1 but not the others. so if ssj1 is 15,000,000 then ssj2 would be 750,000,000? "
yup, for all forms. so keep doing that till your at SSJ4, or 3 if you want to be professional, and you got one powerful fucker on your hands
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @taichokage said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
oh really? i knew that about ssj1 but not the others. so if ssj1 is 15,000,000 then ssj2 would be 750,000,000? "
yup, for all forms. so keep doing that till your at SSJ4, or 3 if you want to be professional, and you got one powerful fucker on your hands "
he say if, it's for easy comparison, if you go to that much, it harder
@JThree47693 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:

alucard will be 900+
Edward elric 50 ish
I disagree about Edward. seriously his power isn't 1/20th of Goku's. thats waaaaay too high. ssj1 alone is 15,000,000 or something like that (let alone ssj3 which is in the hundred millions if i'm not mistaken.) One 20th of that is 750,000. that's stronger than base form frieza. 9000 is the planet buster level. I'd say Ed is more like 0.00009 if Goku is 1000. "
SSJ1 was 150,000,000 "
But ed still isn't 1/20th as strong as goku. Roshi at 139 could blast the moon. Ed is no where near that power. a normal human with a rifle is 5. He would be somewhere between that and roshi's level. His actual number would be a fraction on 1. 50 is way too high. 50 would be like Frieza's level or something. Maybe Ginyu's.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DBZ math is all highly speculated crap.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
HELLOOO! Goku's power level even before he became a super saiyan, was well over 9000! How do you not know this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
@DJSNuva1 said:
" DBZ math is all highly speculated crap. "
agreed but ed is not 1/20th of goku's power.
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:

alucard will be 900+
Edward elric 50 ish
SSJ1 was 150,000,000 "
But ed still isn't 1/20th as strong as goku. Roshi at 139 could blast the moon. Ed is no where near that power. a normal human with a rifle is 5. He would be somewhere between that and roshi's level. His actual number would be a fraction on 1. 50 is way too high. 50 would be like Frieza's level or something. Maybe Ginyu's. "
i forgot to change ed's number he is on aproximate of 60
@cfatalis said:
" @taichokage said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:

alucard will be 900+
Edward elric 50 ish
SSJ1 was 150,000,000 "
But ed still isn't 1/20th as strong as goku. Roshi at 139 could blast the moon. Ed is no where near that power. a normal human with a rifle is 5. He would be somewhere between that and roshi's level. His actual number would be a fraction on 1. 50 is way too high. 50 would be like Frieza's level or something. Maybe Ginyu's. "
i forgot to change ed's number he is on aproximate of 60 "
No no no. that's the wrong direction. i meant he was weaker than 50.
@taichokage: so around 35-ish

what are we doing anyway?, the way to emasure power in DBZ was to use their ki-penis anwyay, who got the largest one
okay then what would you rate ichigo then because i wouldn't even rank him as high as you're ranking ed.
@taichokage: ichigo is definitely higher than Ed, i gave him 40 or something
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@taichokage said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @cfatalis said:

alucard will be 900+
Edward elric 50 ish
SSJ1 was 150,000,000 "

Im sorry, I just woke up and I really have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I was just correcting you, you could have just said "oh yea thats what I meant" or something along those lines. Who the hell is Ed?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@JThree47693: I think they are talking about Edward Elric
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel