Ichiryuu vs Vegeta

Topic started by SavageBeast on Oct. 10, 2013. Last post by flamesaber 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fight takes place at the Cell Games Arena. No prep. In character. Win by Knockout or Death. Speed is equal. Who wins? 

Post by YoungChief (482 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Vegeta by the way, I hate saying that because I already know whats going to be said, fact is Vegeta has better speed and reactions than Ichiryuu, and Ichiryuu has to activate Minority World, even if it was already up Vegeta uses a big explosive wave so he won't miss. Oh, Minority World makes it so Vegeta can't breathe? Remember that time Vegeta got blasted through the heart and lungs by Frieza and still talked to Goku for a bit before finally dying? Ok I kid, but seriously, not being able to breathe isn't the biggest hax of all time, Midora proved that didn't he

Post by The_Gorosei (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief: Minority World also effects your brain, Vegeta won't be able to think clearly.

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

speed equal and in character? goodbye vegeta.

other than that vegeta would win.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Is it just me or are these battles getting more and more repetitive?

Ichiryuu wins with the current conditions.

why people keep doing these threads?

toriko characters can harm dragon ball characters. that's what they wanna prove?

stop with these type of threads.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

it's funny how IC ichiryuu always activates his MW against everyone even tho we have only see him activated against his biggest enemy and didn't do it from the start of the fight

it's like saying IC cell is gonna self destruct from the beggining

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ YoungChief dit:

Vegeta en passant, je déteste dire CELA PARCE Que je sais déjà-Ce Qui continuer à Être dit, fel Est Vegeta un juin Meilleure Vitesse et les Réactions au Québec Ichiryuu et Ichiryuu Doit activer Monde minoritaire, meme si Elle etait déjà-Vegeta utiliser juin grosse vague explosive Fait il ne manquera Pas. Oh, Monde minoritaire Qui le déchirer si Vegeta ne may Pas respirer? rappelez-vous Que Le Temps Vegeta S'est fel sauter A travers le cœur et les Poumons par Freezer et Goku Encore Parlé Un Peu avant de finalement mourir? Ok je enfant, MAIS Sérieusement, Ne Pas Être capable de respirer le pas n'est Le plus grand de Tous Les Temps Hax, Midora Prouvé Que n'at-il Pas

This

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ROBOT6661:This.According to guys over here,ichiryuu will use minority world from the start in all battles,but kid buu won't blow up the planet.The irony or these toriko wankers is unbelievable.

Give buu 3 sec and he solos torikoverse.

Post by Kobra678 (2,748 posts) See mini bio Level 14

So, I take it that Vegeta wins?

@ROBOT6661: minority world as a passive. the one that makes all attacks slip.

not the one that fucks your atoms.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kobra678: yes

@othus12: my point wasn't wich minority world attak he would use it was how him IC wouldn't use it at someone who isn't bad the same goes for vegeta using his BBA or his final slash

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yay! Toriko vs DBZ.......again...

@ROBOT6661: the fight is serious isnt it? i dont see why ichiryuu wouldnt use it on someone on such level.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Do you remember why this Toriko vs DBZ started?

@AnimeDefender: I think it was because of @othus12, it all started with the Ichiryuu vs somebody thread.

@AnimeDefender: raditz vs toriko.

@Kobra678: you are wrong. it started because somebody put radditz vs toriko. dont try to bring a shitstorm to me.

@othus12: XD have no worries there will be no storming of the shits brought upon you. I thought it was a ichiryuu vs saiyan saga vegeta thread. You're most likely right though.

Post by Shinigami_Dragon (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8
vegeta makes a ki shield. and blast the shit out of him hes faster anyways.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Shinigami_Dragon: Speed is equalised, read the OP.

Minority World kills Vegeta. Good luck fighting his own atoms.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel