Ichiryuu vs Frieza

Topic started by MightyWarrior on Oct. 14, 2013. Last post by Sonata 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by MightyWarrior (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Fight takes place in Demon World (YYH battlefield).  No prep. Both are serious but not bloodlusted. Death ftw. Who wins? 

Post by othus12 (7,300 posts) See mini bio Level 13

ichiryuu. duh.

lets make this a fact so that people stop making these type of threads.

ichiryu is ssj level at least and at the same time at most.

anything above sjj2 should be able to defeat ichiryuu via speedblitz.

now please tell me how original you are.

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Bloodlusted frieza should destroy the planet.Minority world won't do anything for a country sized death ball.

Post by GhostRipple (113 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Minority World eats Frieza

@GhostRipple:Can ichiryuu fly ?

Minority worlds area is limited,it's not infinite

Frieza only has to fly up in space and destroy the planet,while soloing toriko verse.

@flamesaber: Yes, he can fly.

yes, but not here, if Ichiryu starts in MW, Frieza is dead.

@GhostRipple:If he does not start with MW,then he is a goner,his speed is nowhere near frieza

@flamesaber: you dont know anything about ichiryuu yet you say his speed is nowhere near frieza's.

the gripping power of chopsticks would explode frieza.

sorry but this one goes to ichiryuu.

@othus12:I was talking about movement speed of ichiryuu,not the speed of his attack and MW is NOT instant kill,it will give frieza enough time to spam death beams.

@flamesaber: via powerscaling, Frieza's speed is NOTHING for Ichiryu

a mere boy for him has got mach 30.000 speed

Post by waybig1010101 (3,433 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@GhostRipple: minority world doesn't eat thats hungry space 

@GhostRipple:Attack spped =/= movement speed =/= reaction speed.

@flamesaber: bro not only minority world but also chopsticks should be able to take out frieza.

minority world is not instant but hell its a perfect counter for ki users. let me explain why:

in the words of Akira Toriyama KI is made up of 3 things: mind,body and spirit.

without these you cannot produce any ki at all. FACT.

minority world right away screws the body movement via brain fuck (this is what the passive does, not even the full minority world)

if you cant control your body properly you cannot use ki.

how is frieza ever gonna get away from ichiryuu when he cant fly or throw ki blasts? he would have to resort to h2h against ichiryuu and saddly frieza would be pummeled like a kid. besides that's not what frieza would do. he didnt flew to outer space when battling goku did he?

you say minority world has an area limit, i fucking dare you tell me what that limit is because even i dont know it.

unless the fight starts at a ridiculous distance between each other (like frieza in outer space and ichiryuu on the planet) ichiryuu wins. for the reasons mentioned before.

should i also remember you that with 2 fingers he can get a hold on to monsters above lvl 600? octopus kong on the 100's is physically stronger than goku, let alone the ocpald lvl 620.

one grip from chopsticks and he gets his guts out.

@othus12:MW immediately won't stop frieza's KI attack WTF are you talking about ?

All frieza needs is few seconds before he deathbeams ichiryuu's body.If you are talking about chopstick throwing attack,I am sorry show me scans of that working against someone stronger than ichiryuu.

All frieza needs is few seconds to fly up in the air and destroy the planet.MW does not affect immediately and it's not infinite. Frieza's huge advantage is he can live in space and ichiryuu can't,hell no toriko characters can.

@flamesaber: i meant that vegito could die against hungry space if it connects. but vegito wins because he is more powerful overall and the attack wont connect.

@flamesaber: dude if i go with that then the only time ichiryuu has been damaged its when he got eaten by hungry space which is an attack on the atomic level. you cannot calc ichiryuu's durability as hungry space could harm even super vegito.

now returning to the debate. ichiryuu has excellent speed. not on ssj2 level but he can keep up with frieza just fine.

i wonder why DBZ wankers think DBZ characters conveniently never go for h2h. when 90% of fights are all out brawls. oh that's right because most of them get pummeled by the weight behind toriko characters punches.

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I agree that the world of minority can kill frieza, but without minority world frieza viol ichiryuu needs not to abuse all the same lol

Post by Gohan974 (65 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The guy Frieza which as side effect of are fight destroyed two planet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5efVqmwV2h0

The guy Frieza who it is made cut in two and took an explosion of a planet in full face but who is always alive...

The guy Frieza who in his first shape destroys a planet 10X denser than the earth with a finger...

I know that if ichiryuu start with his world of the minority he has of very big luck to overcome freezer, but if the world of the minority is not activated since the depart then frieza ichiryuu rape

@othus12:You still have not answered this.MW is not instant death,but as soon as frieza finds out its effect,what will stop frieza from flying up and destroying the toriko's planet ?

MW's area is limited,it's useless.

@othus12:As far as hurting ichiryuu is concerned,comeback when he takes a hit from a guy who can vaporize a planet with one finger,the DC of DBZ characters are farrrrrr better than toriko's

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel