Ichiryuu vs Former Crimson King

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 14, 2013. Last post by othus12 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15
VS
VS

Ichiryuu from Toriko vs the former Crimson King from Samurai Deeper Kyo

Scenario 1: Speed equalised

Scenario 2: Speed unequal

Who wins?

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

is this a troll thread?

Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Moon lvl vs city lvl..hm...

@Grinpatch: It is not always about busting power lmao.

Its all about hax in this case.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ichi more hax, ichi wins

@eddz99: Does Ichiryuu have a counter for the Candle room, Time manipulation, Gravity black holes etc.?

Post by waybig1010101 (3,087 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@supernova7005: so how fast is the Crimson King 
Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichiryuu's speed?

Post by othus12 (6,716 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@phantomrant: he can at least react to lightspeed. and chopsticks can reach relativistic speed.

Post by Stingerrain (389 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Despite outclassing Mibu stat wise, FCK is more versatile in terms of hax abilities (basically Minority World against a couple dozen of super broken abilities). Scenario 1 I'd give to FCK.

Scenario 2, however, is more tricky. IMO I think it depends on the state of mind and whether or not they have knowledge of each other. In-Character with no knowledge, I say Ichiryuu without too much difficulty. Bloodlusted with knowledge, probably FCK if he plays it smart.

@Stingerrain said:

Despite outclassing Mibu stat wise, FCK is more versatile in terms of hax abilities (basically Minority World against a couple dozen of super broken abilities). Scenario 1 I'd give to FCK.

Scenario 2, however, is more tricky. IMO I think it depends on the state of mind and whether or not they have knowledge of each other. In-Character with no knowledge, I say Ichiryuu without too much difficulty. Bloodlusted with knowledge, probably FCK if he plays it smart.

Post by Stingerrain (389 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: I'm guessing you think everything I just said is completely off/total bullcrap? :P

@Stingerrain: ichiryuu outclases FCK in every way. no contest. he gets speedblitzed to hell.

Post by Shinigami_Dragon (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8
that othus12 guy is a torikofag.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,144 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Shinigami_Dragon:

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@Stingerrain said:

This xD@supernova7005:

He stopped blackholes

And he is better in every stat.

You are basically putting frieza with hax against FCK

@waybig1010101 said:

@supernova7005: so how fast is the Crimson King

There are statements about lightspeed attacks, but apart from that he should be atleast sub-relativistic+ by feats/powerscaling.

A far weaker character was outrunning lightning bolts (which average at around mach 1200), so I'd say the CK is easily in the quintuple-digits mach.

@eddz99: Yeah, but what if speed is equalised? The only hax that Ichiryuu has is Minority world.

The CK has Candle room where he can just blow out his opponents life candle killing him, Time manipulating Sekireigan (which is almost like time-stop), soulfuck, mindfuck, petrification and a lot more.

@othus12 said:

@Stingerrain: ichiryuu outclases FCK in every way. no contest. he gets speedblitzed to hell.

How about this....

And don't forget, there's a scenario for speed equalised as well.

The only hax that Ichiryuu has is Minority world. CK is the king of hax..

GG Ichiryuu ;D

@supernova7005: there are monsters on the low 100's that dodge the speed of light. just saying. and cmon buranchi as a low mid tier is mach 30,000. 1 chopstick from ichiryuu is enough to put FCK down.

@othus12: Isn't Buranchi's technique a special one? And mach 30000 is not even 5% of lightspeed btw

Btw If speed is equalised, FCK can blitz him by manipulating time using Sekireigan.

Also remember, FCK even has intangibility. A chopstick thrown at him can be directed back by using the reverse dimensional gate

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel