Ichiryuu & Goku vs Black Bolt & World Breaker Hulk

Topic started by luthluth on June 15, 2014. Last post by Jinbeifan1 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

All in character

Team 1 has knowledge

Goku and Ichiryuu get 1 week prep time

Ichiryuu has hes badass knife

Minority world wont harm Goku

Starting distance 5 miles

Fight location

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well... bloodlusted BB can potentially explode them. Otherwise.. im betting on Ichiryuu here.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
BB has been heavily nerfed. His older self could solo if bloodlusted. Now my money is on team 1. Goku can take Hulk or hold him and Ichiryuu can definitely beat current BB now. Heck he might not even be as impressive as Zebra now. The two then combine speed, power and hax to take out Hulk. It would be a challenge though.
Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

BB has been heavily nerfed. His older self could solo if bloodlusted. Now my money is on team 1. Goku can take Hulk or hold him and Ichiryuu can definitely beat current BB now. Heck he might not even be as impressive as Zebra now. The two then combine speed, power and hax to take out Hulk. It would be a challenge though.

How so. Minority world turns hulk inside out.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Because Hulk could kill Ichiryuu in one serious blow. He has to be cautious. Minority World works fast but not immediately especially since Hulk has feats of resistance (not immunity) to having his microscopic particles manipulated.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: Ichiryuu is superior in speed though, and honestly his durability makes him capable of tanking several hits from Hulk. He was even missing a part of his head and organs during his fight with Midora. Team 1 for sure. BB got stomped by Thanos, although he did kinda stomp the avengers too including Thor lol

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Getting stomped by Thanos is nothing to be ashamed of. Thanos would murder all 4 of these guys combined. But I agree, team 1 wins.
Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Getting stomped by Thanos is nothing to be ashamed of. Thanos would murder all 4 of these guys combined. But I agree, team 1 wins.

Lol

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,470 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm with Team 2. Goku is the strongest on his team, and I think Black Bolt or Hulk can handle him alone.

Ichiryuu can take on Hulk, but he wouldn't win. He also would get fucked up by Black Bolt.

Post by Saladking (968 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@taichokage: Ichiryuu is superior in speed though, and honestly his durability makes him capable of tanking several hits from Hulk. He was even missing a part of his head and organs during his fight with Midora. Team 1 for sure. BB got stomped by Thanos, although he did kinda stomp the avengers too including Thor lol

You mean the same Thanos who was casually manhandling Champion who was a bloodlusted planet buster during Thanos Quest?

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Blackbolt were at his former level of strength I would agree. I thought that bomb nerfed him heavily and he was in the process of his powers growing to their original level. Sorry but I don't follow it regularly. Do you know if he's shown the level of before since he got nerfed?
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I didn't know BB got nerfed. I was going to say he solos.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Same. He could solo at his best.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: Technically Minority World could probably disable him from making a scream even at his best :P

@Saladking: I don't rightly remember who Champion is but I believe so lol

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Because Hulk could kill Ichiryuu in one serious blow. He has to be cautious. Minority World works fast but not immediately especially since Hulk has feats of resistance (not immunity) to having his microscopic particles manipulated.

No... Minority world is a vulgar reality warping abilility. It will stop Hulk's regeneration, his skin will become soft, breathing stops. Hulk cant literally do much besides dying. As it is, Bruce is the minority in the hulk equation. In the most likely scenerio, Hulk will turn back to Bruce for Oh KO. Either of these work just as good.

Post by SentinelOfLiberty (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

new avengers 17 or 18 Black Bolt got restored back to full power so he solos.

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ok that's what I needed. Has he proven this yet or was he stated to have it back? I would believe it normally but BB lied about his power nerf to his people so they wouldn't know his weakness. I don't suppose he's lying now?
Post by SentinelOfLiberty (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@taichokage: His brother Maximus used a healing machine to bring him back up to full power in prep for the next incursion. I highly doubt its a lie since he had to be in the machine for awhile

Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sounds pretty legit. In that case I would agree with BB Soloing. But some feats from him would be nice for future reference.
Post by SentinelOfLiberty (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Jinbeifan1: If I remember correctly BB has cosmic awareness so he will know what minority world is and deal with Ichiryuu especially if its a threat before ichiryuu even gets a chance to react

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel