Ichiryu VS Aizen

Topic started by Grinpatch on Sept. 14, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

In character

no powerscaling

aizen in his fourth form

i'm just interested if minority world would affect aizen

Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Location - Midora VS Ichiryuu

Post by akronawol17 (732 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It'd affect him alright. Aizen gets slaughtered.
Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What on earth is this? Ichiryuu is close to if not capable of soloing Bleach. Yes minority world should work on Aizen. I see no reason why not.
Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13

lol ichiryuu solos the HST.

Post by IndridCold (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Grinpatch: wait did you just say the location was Midora vs Ichiryuu in Gourmet World? Ichiryuu doesn't even have to fight then, the beasts and conditions of Gourmet World slaughter Aizen.

Lol true!
Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
this is interesting to me since minority world works on atoms so is aizen made up of atoms since he is a spirit in the same sense as matter is? well  Reishi composes the spiritual bodies of Hollows and Shinigami, and the two planes of existence, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society in their entirety. Reishi is invisible to mortals, with the exception of spiritually aware ones such as the Quincy; they can, however, still interact with normal matter and produce physical effects. It is noted, however, that reishi and atoms do not mix well. 

Kishi: the material that makes up the things in the world of the living. 

Reishi Henkan-Ki: spirit particle conversion machine. A device to convert kishi into reishi. It is used when Uryū IshidaOrihime Inoue and Yasutora Sado accompany Ichigo Kurosaki to Soul Society. 

so IMO toriko verse has no sprits or shown attacks that effects spiritual beings so i do not think minority world can affect people who are made up of reishi since in bleach its shown through the  Reishi Henkan-Ki: that reishi is spirit particles where normal matter or kishi is not the same so i do not think so.  

sorry i had to use a wiki because im about to leave and i needed to rush my explanation. 
I was thinking the same. Shinigami and other spiritual beings are not composed of atoms, rather reishi. However I figured there was a general verse equalization here otherwise it's almost like bringing invisibility and reiatsu crush into the fight which is typically overlooked. That would make Bleach not fightable to coin a word, to anyone outside the likes of Hakusho or massively powerful verses like Seiya or Jojo which would utterly stomp them. With verse equalization, Bleach is not much stronger than the average Shounen, at least based on the ones I've read and watched. Without equalization, sure Bleach is largely untouchable, but that's because the basis of Bleach was to fight other Bleach characters who are also spiritual in nature not for cross vs forums.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@taichokage: if they allow spirit crush and all that aizen would just destroy since at what second form when normal people without spirit senses were near him his spirit preasure kills people and that was aizen at second form being casual image at 4th form how powerful his spirit preasure would be. ( notice that in the last pic a few people are died on the street covered in blood.)
Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13

he throws a chopstick that has the power of 100 mugetsus at aizen.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12: but in reality he hit a tree...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel