ichimaru gin vs current naruto

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Aug. 15, 2010. Last post by LordCraven 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,435 posts) See mini bio Level 15

who would win this battle? 

battle takes place at dark tournament 

naruto starts in sage mode
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gin with ease,gin wins because he has more experience,is cunning and is ruthless in battle. He will probably toy with naruto or just kill him straight of the bat. If gin gets one stabthan  naruto is done for, and in sage mode naruto does not have the speed to keep up with gin at all so that would be a draw back in the worst sense. If he got to nine tails mode that may be a different story but i truly doubt it.
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
well the OP said the current naruto 
then naruto start in sage mode? 
whatever! naruto take this one coz he has more destructive power and fighting the six path of pain is much worst than dealing with this guy!
naruto will probably toy with him via kage bunshin and gin will have a hardtime finding the real one coz gin has no experience fighting someone who can use a multiple cloning before! and before gin could wipe out all that bunshin, 
gin would probably hit by naruto's odama rasengan who has a devastating effect to its surroundings coz gin like's to be hit by a sword but this time, by naruto's jutsu!
and perhaps getting hit by a rashin shuriken will be the worst scenario coz it will obliterate all the cells in gin's body!  
its effect was base on a molecular level where every single cells of your body will be destroyed thats why gin cant take that magnitude of attack!
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL said:
" well the OP said the current naruto  then naruto start in sage mode?  whatever! naruto take this one coz he has more destructive power and fighting the six path of pain is much worst than dealing with this guy! naruto will probably toy with him via kage bunshin and gin will have a hardtime finding the real one coz gin has no experience fighting someone who can use a multiple cloning before! and before gin could wipe out all that bunshin,  gin would probably hit by naruto's odama rasengan who has a devastating effect to its surroundings coz gin like's to be hit by a sword but this time, by naruto's jutsu!and perhaps getting hit by a rashin shuriken will the worst scenario coz it will obliterate all the cells in gin's body!   its effect was base on a molecular level where every single cells of your body will be destroyed thats why gin cant take that magnitude of attack! "
Naruto wil be dead before he does any of that stuff adding to the fact that gin can do one sweep of his zanpaktou and take out a lot of his clowns and to add gin can fly also so its really not fair at all.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Most likely Naruto 
Gin really didn't seem that impressive. 
New Naruto ssj Indian Chief should have increased stats compared to sage mode, should be at leas equal to 4 or 6 (if not 9) tails in destruction, and he seems to know Yondaime's speed moves.

i agree with the manuipulator, gin has flight, and i dont see naruto dodging gin's bankai..especially from the air..al it would take is one cut

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gin , again and again he has the flight advantage plus that sword might be faster than naruto
Post by gogbot (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Gin , totally.
Naruto has no chance. His attacks are too slow.

And Gin's bankai forces naruto into Long range combat where he does not excel.
Plus one stab and your gone , no regen for naruto , Gin's poison is too good.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@gogbot: his bankai has not been shown to be hazardous, not all shinigamis have that type of effect
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That's a toughy simply because we have yet to see the extent of Naruto's Sage abilities. Simply because of that I might have to go with Naruto, simply because he now has the power to sense people's intentions and emotions, meaning I don't think he could be taken by surprise like Aizen was and he could get in the first surprise attack with his flash attack. But like I said, I'm just guessing simply because we have no idea how strong he really has become.
 Naruto wil be dead before he does any of that stuff  

i doubt gin moves at light speed and from what i see his speed is not
not even close to the speed of the current naruto (since naruto used his newly found power once and not fully developed its real potential)   coz if gin can he could probably takes all those bleach characters in a whim!
saying those things like "gin can kill naruto or someone with his level before he does any of that staff" where gin was not even a omnipresent being!
all those saying are juz hyperbole!  

yeah take out a lot of his clown (where atlist two of that clowns can hold a odama rasengan in their hands)  
and after that getting hit by
naruto's odama rasengan who has a devastating effect to its surroundings or
even worst

getting hit by a rashin shuriken will be the worst scenario coz it will obliterate all the cells in gin's body!  
its effect was base on a molecular level where every single cells of your body will be destroyed thats why gin cant take that magnitude of attack!   

and by the way how high can gin fly.",)
coz if gin cant fly or jump as high as the atmosphere, naruto can summon gamabunta then leap towards him and hit gin by naruto's jutso! i doubt if he could survive after that! 

like i said before 
naruto take this one coz he has more destructive power and fighting the six path of pain is much worst than dealing with this guy! also i doubt if gin can even defeat pain! 
@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL said:

" Naruto wil be dead before he does any of that stuff   i doubt gin moves at light speed and from what i see his speed is not not even close to the speed of the current naruto (since naruto used his newly found power once and not fully developed its real potential)   coz if gin can he could probably takes all those bleach characters in a whim!saying those things like "gin can kill naruto or someone with his level before he does any of that staff" where gin was not even a omnipresent being!all those saying are juz hyperbole!   yeah take out a lot of his clown (where atlist two of that clowns can hold a odama rasengan in their hands)  and after that getting hit by naruto's odama rasengan who has a devastating effect to its surroundings or even worst getting hit by a rashin shuriken will be the worst scenario coz it will obliterate all the cells in gin's body!  its effect was base on a molecular level where every single cells of your body will be destroyed thats why gin cant take that magnitude of attack!    and by the way how high can gin fly.",) coz if gin cant fly or jump as high as the atmosphere, naruto can summon gamabunta then leap towards him and hit gin by naruto's jutso! i doubt if he could survive after that!   like i said before  naruto take this one coz he has more destructive power and fighting the six path of pain is much worst than dealing with this guy! also i doubt if gin can even defeat pain!  "

you know, i read this thread over 3 times just now to make sure i aint crazy, when has anyone stated that gin was light speed? unless your implying that you have to be lightspeed to land an attack on naruto which is stupid...gin's speed is on par with hollow mask ichigo which is arguably faster than naruto, then you add his bankai & flight and you have an advantage for gin,

"coz if gin can he could probably takes all those bleach characters in a whim "...i dont understand what you mean by this statement, your saying that if gin can beat naruto than he can beat everyone from bleach? please explain so we dont get the wrong impression, where the hell did yu get gin bein omnipresent from? i never heard that in my life...unless your once again implying that he would have to be omnipresent to land a sneak attack on naruto???...how would naruto catch gin if he....you kno...flies away?? gin could easily fly in the air out of naruto's reach and spam his bankai...all it takes is just one hit
 when has anyone stated that gin was light speed?  

this one --->Naruto wil be dead before he does any of that stuff? 
read the one the who post this and ask him whats on his mind when he said that hyperbole thing
that even i never heard in my life!

gin's speed is on par with hollow mask ichigo which is arguably faster than naruto 

oh come on! with the current naruto i dont think so!   
coz if gin can speedblitz the current naruto then he is a light speed attacker indeed! 
as i stated before
since naruto used his newly found power once and not fully developed its real potential 
for example his speed can be considered as a light speed attacker something like minato did in his prime! 
and his power to sense someone who hide his presence for a days is supernatural! 
read the latest manga! 

"coz if gin can he could probably takes all those bleach characters in a whim "...i dont understand what you mean by this statement, your saying that if gin can beat naruto than he can beat everyone from bleach?

someone here get the wrong impression about this
no im not saying that if gin can beat naruto than he can beat everyone from bleach? 
your the one who said that not me! 
but
gin could probably  takes all those bleach characters in a whim if gin was a omnipresent  

and about gin being a omnipresent to land a sneak attack  to naruto
 what i meant by this is if gin could move with that speed to kill naruto before he does any of that stuff then meaning he can be considered a omnipresent or should i say nigh omnipresent 
which is not stupid imagined moving faster than thought itself and light 
then use that speed in combat you can kill anyone unless its immortal!

how would naruto catch gin if he....you kno...flies away?? gin could easily fly in the air out of naruto's reach and spam his bankai...all it takes is just one hit 

and by the way how high can gin fly.",)
coz if gin cant fly or jump as high as the atmosphere, naruto can summon gamabunta then leap towards him and hit gin by naruto's jutso!   
or perhaps naruto can teleport to gin even if he is flying even thou it is only a speculation but  considered also that
we have no idea how strong he really has become. 

like i said before 
naruto take this one coz he has more destructive power and fighting the six path of pain is much worst than dealing with this guy! 
i doubt if gin can even defeat pain  and
i also doubt if he could survive!   

@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL said: 
   someone here get the wrong impression about this 
coz

if gin can speedblitz the current naruto then he is a light speed attacker indeed!

lmfao...man  that may be the hardest wank i've seen from you yet... 

so tell me, how would you classify current naruto? lol

- Supersonic
- Supersonic+
- Hypersonic
Hypersonic+ 
- Massively Hypersonic 
- Relativstic

so tell me, how would you classify current naruto? lol

- Supersonic
- Supersonic+
- Hypersonic
Hypersonic+ 
- Massively Hypersonic 
- Relativstic 

now the current naruto was near light speed  
something like minato did in his prime!

perhaps light speed at the end of manga.",)   

so how would you classify an attack made by a teleporter?  

so naruto can dodge lightning huh?
if his timing was perfect that he has a fast lightning reaction! 
there is a misconception about how fast you move and how fast your reaction is!  
i doubt even the fastest runner or moving animal in our planet can also be considered as the animal who has the fastest reaction ever! 

so naruto has lightning speed reactions? lol wow...he speedblitzes the whole hst then huh??? lol
not all even itachi can protect himself from a lightning speed attack for he has a lightning speed reaction to summon the susano'o.",)
 so naruto has lightning speed reactions? lol wow...he speedblitzes the whole hst then huh??? lol   

how come you posted that when i said earlier that 
i doubt even the fastest runner or moving animal in our planet can also be considered as the animal who has the fastest reaction ever!  
meaning theirs a doubt in my mind that 
even the fastest runner or moving animal in our planet can also be considered as the animal who has the fastest reaction ever! 

dont juz read, try to analyze it also.",)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel