Ichigo vs Yusuke

Topic started by AgentJ on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by Dream 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SepHIIIrotH (15 posts) See mini bio Level 5

there is some serious underestimation for ichigo here lol

@CerusSerenade

ah you can't simply pass it off as a hyperbole simply because it didn't destroy lolbuildings. it's not like bleach characters haven't destroyed buildings to even consider it a hyperbole solely because of that lmao

@CerusSerenade said:

@flashback180 said:

Allow me to clarify, Final Getsuga Ichigo is no match for Yusuke.

D.ichigo would most certainly make quick work of Yusuke lol

his best showing was island level

those have been already surpassed by mid tiers in BLEACH, Dangai ichigo who would fodderize his verse won't lose to yusuke lol

alas, this is H2 ichigo who should be island+ level so this is close, Ichigo has an advantage in regeneration and speed so 7/10 ichigo takes it

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SepHIIIrotH: I'm still waiting for those scans of Ichigo being Island level. Until then he's hill level.

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade said:

@luthluth: And I'm STILL calling hyperbole because the surrounding buildings are unscathed.

Its not a hyperbole at all since he gave a definitively measured number that matches up perfectly to what he was saying the same goes for Rukia. Hes Bankai works by compressing all the heat and flames of Ryujin Jakka close to himself and the tip of hes blade, he was also suppressing hes power since he stated that himself and soul society would be reduced to ash if he didn't end it quickly. Water could not condense in all of the Seretei for the duration. Also wanted to note that the Sternritter Royd Lloyd stated that he would have been reduced to ashes if it were not for hes But Vene granted to him by Juha. The Quincy in bleach have insane resistance to temperature, like As Nodt surviving absolute zero temperature, that's some Hulk level shit. But Ichigo loses here unless he gets some feats.

@luthluth: 0:11 "That was like 15 suns exploding in his face."

Obviously it wasn't, it was exaggeration and hyperbole, even though he gave a pretty accurate measurement.

@nishi99 said:

@luthluth: Hiei back in the Dark Tournament vaporized Zeru a fire demon.

Thats nice how quickly did the demon get vaped and did Hiei state any numerical values?

@luthluth: Don't bother, being a fire dmeon doesn't make you immune to fire based attacks.

Byakko BoG survived falling into lava though, so EoS Yusuke should have at least that much resistance.

@CerusSerenade said:

@luthluth: 0:11 "That was like 15 suns exploding in his face."

Obviously it wasn't, it was exaggeration and hyperbole, even though he gave a pretty accurate measurement.

"That was like 15 suns exploding in hes face" is not a very accurate measurement at all it still lacks clarity also is that canon? 15 million degrees celcus is the exact measurement of core of the sun. I stated reasons to why Yamamoto didn't destroy soul society you completely ignored them and my whole previous post. Also hes bankai has actual feats that put it at millions of degrees such as the very tip of hes sword making contact with the ground instantly vaporizing a large clean section of the ground yet it did not give off heat which means it is compressed.

@CerusSerenade said:

@SepHIIIrotH: I'm still waiting for those scans of Ichigo being Island level. Until then he's hill level.

wow lol

i encountered many trolls that says this but you're quite serious lol

lass notches is ATLEAST island size since it takes 3 days to travel half of it

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qshvXiThx7I/TlVLhranzNI/AAAAAAAAFOY/hpsNJzNsfcY/004.jpg?imgmax=3000

ulquiorra can completely destroy it making him ATLEAST island level

inb4hyperbole.......

now i'm not sure if you're up to date with bleach ( you probably aren't and just dropped it after aizen i can pretty much tell. and you probably only watched the anime and haven't focused on anything...)

serietie is country sized based on yuroichi's statement of it taking 10 days to cross from one gate to the other

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EkE60q5GF08/TlS5s40EwvI/AAAAAAAADXw/Hn7aGnvsRLk/014.png?imgmax=3000

gremmy summoned a meteor that is half of seireitie

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZcLwkENA3c4/U0VBTjQbqlI/AAAAAAAACmU/GXtVLrIOKwY/020.png?imgmax=3000

kenpachi destroyed it with one hand casually

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BtZb1hvskwk/U06CgO2inYI/AAAAAAAAFMg/RSwPgq2eKAY/016.png?imgmax=3000

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7EuCKulC_UA/U06CiZX91oI/AAAAAAAAFM0/QlVxUI_RBCY/017.png?imgmax=3000

i only have like 5 posts a day so make it worth it

@SepHIIIrotH: Sereiteii is a city, not a country.

Las Noches is a fortress, not an island.

Kids these days.

Where are you getting that taking 3 days to walk around something makes it an island, and walking for 10 days around something makes it a country? Where are you getting your standards from?

Also, Ulquiorra NEVER destroyed Las Noches.

@CerusSerenade said:

Kids these days.

Where are you getting that taking 3 days to walk around something makes it an island, and walking for 10 days around something makes it a country? Where are you getting your standards from?

seiritie is a city that is country sized lol

lass notches is a fortress that is island sized lol

if you walk for three days you'd cover about 100 kilometers . this is with resting and everything and this is half of lass notches's wall ( the full length of the wall is 200 km atleast) , the whole trip around LN would be 24 days from that statement

as for seirtie, seirietie has 4 gates, one on each side, they are 10 days apart, which would make the circumference equal to 40 days of walking finally making diameter about 400 kilometers

those are low ends taking preservative numbers

you can do the math man, it's really not that hard :/

and ulquiorra can destroy LN with a lanza....

are you trolling btw ? can't really tell lol

@SepHIIIrotH said:

@CerusSerenade said:

Kids these days.

if you walk for three days you'd cover about 100 kilometers . this is with resting and everything and this is half of lass notches's wall ( the full length of the wall is 200 km atleast) , the whole trip around LN would be 24 days from that statement

as for seirtie, seirietie has 4 gates, one on each side, they are 10 days apart, which would make the circumference equal to 40 days of walking finally making diameter about 400 kilometers

Ulquiorra never touched Las Noches with Lanza and nothing suggests that he could.

Again, where are you getting that at walking speed it takes 10 days to walk around a country? It takes longer than that. What you're describing sounds like a large city.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: all of the top 4 espada were said to have the power to destroy los noches.

Post by XtremeRevolution55 (64 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kenpachi destroying a small country sized meteor was a continent level feat. Ichigo should be strogner than him.

I dont see anything from Yusuke thats continent level, even by EoS.

@CerusSerenade said:

Again, where are you getting that at walking speed it takes 10 days to walk around a country? It takes longer than that. What you're describing sounds like a large city.

10 day walk:

The red circle is Seireitei's size (500 miles) and this number is also stated in Bleach: Fade to Black which was supervised by Kubo

@CerusSerenade said:

@SepHIIIrotH said:

@CerusSerenade said:

Kids these days.

Ulquiorra never touched Las Noches with Lanza and nothing suggests that he could.

Wrong again. Las notches would be at least small island size. Inside it has curvature like the earth for fucks sake lol. Anybody with common sense knows that Lanza without a doubt would destroy Las notches.

The walk is a four-beat gait that averages about 4 miles per hour (6.4 km/h) which is 1.8 meters per second

10 days = 864000 seconds

864000(1.8)= 1555200 meters

You can cover about 966.4 miles in 10 days

You could cover Norway and Sweaden in that time

Numbers don't lie, they got us to the moon

Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SepHIIIrotH:

i encountered many trolls that says this but you're quite serious lol

This is your first warning. I suggest you cut down on direct insults with debaters.

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@luthluth: About a second and i'm pretty sure it would take more heat to vaporize a upper C Class Fire Demon then a human.

Post by Low (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ichigo is still outclassed by Yusuke here, speed wise as well.

MOD EDIT

That's all very nice and grand, but here's where it all falls apart.

The travel time was likely calculated with interruptions like fights from hollows/denizens of Sereitei in mind, as well as required rest stops and the like.

Post by XtremeRevolution55 (64 posts) See mini bio Level 7

There are no hollows or shinigami in soul society outside Seireitei which they were gonna walk. Even considering 8 hours rest, they can walk about 50 miles a day easily.

Even Fade to Black says Seireitei is 200 Rei-Ri long, which is about 800 kilometers, and this was supervised by Kubo.

Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20

We've reached 100 posts, thus time to lock this up. If anyone feels the need to continue discussion in this thread for another 100 posts, feel free to propose voting for this in the Over the Limit thread.

Otherwise for now, I'm locking this up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel