Ichigo vs Yusuke

Topic started by AgentJ on Aug. 18, 2009. Last post by Dream 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This is about as fair as battles get. Both are in control of themselves (Raizen and Alternate Ichigo are out of the picture). They are both as powerful as the last we've seen of them (In Yu Yu Hakusho that's after fighting Yomi, in Bleach thats after fighting Ulquiorra)

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
ichigo, ichigo in that form has all hollow power at espada level including high speed regen, and also sonido+ shunpo and he clearly own ulqiorra, and how his usual cero beats a black cero
I dunno, I mean Yusuke shatters Mountains on accident. Then again, Ichigo beat a guy that destroys mountain-sized buildings on accident. I wonder which is faster...
probably still ichigo, remember in bankai only he dodge senbon zakura, that's using shunpo, sonido is said to be somewhat faster than shunpo, and remember hollow ichigo rips ulqiorra appart, and has faced opponents that have mass destruction as a power,and he has probably all the power of an espada level hollow, and that form wins against a very unique up to now espada: ulqiorra who has a second release much like a real zanpakuto
@cfatalis said:
" probably still ichigo, remember in bankai only he dodge senbon zakura, that's using shunpo, sonido is said to be somewhat faster than shunpo, and remember hollow ichigo rips ulqiorra appart, and has faced opponents that have mass destruction as a power,and he has probably all the power of an espada level hollow, and that form wins against a very unique up to now espada: ulqiorra who has a second release much like a real zanpakuto "
But see, I'm not even sure Ulqiorra is on the same level as Yomi. And you're forgetting that Yusuke is ridiculously fast too. Maybe not AS fast, but fast enough for me
true, and hollow got a counterpart of every one of yusuke basic technique (cero as spirit gun, bala as shotgun), yusuke loses against yomi right? as far as i can remember, and yeah i am sure espada are weaker than yomi anyway, yu yu hakusho was much like dbz but not overly exagerrated, that being said this could end in anyway possible, both characther has shown both recklesness and also not admitting defeat
Damn it, could someone just animate this please? It'd literally be the coolest battle ever!!!!
all fanboys dream is to watch their characther battle each other, that's why doujin fighthing game were made
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: like Mugen?
well mostly yes, mugen is one example
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Bump 

I wonder does anyone have any solid speed feats from either side that puts YHS>Bleach or Bleach>YHS? 
Likewise with power and durability, but speed is the thing I wondered most with these two. 
Also Yusuke can't really fly.
Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11: yeah. Also Ichigo's blasts aren't mountain busting they're approaching large city busting.
Post by AworkofArt123 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5
This is a great battle. Both characters have so much in common, that i have said on numerous occasions to my buddies that Bleach seemed to have "borrowed" a lot from Yu Yu Hakusho. Now with my avatar being what it is, I am afraid of being labeled as a fanboy, however I do believe Ichigo is faster, however Yusuke is stronger.  

Durability is one factor that I believe Yusuke has over Ichigo as well. Don't get me wrong, Ichigo has taken some amazing beatings. His win over Chu in the dark tournament was purely a durability contest as they punched each until one fell unconscious. At this point, Yusuke's punches could easily shatter mountains.  

By the time he reaches the Three Kings Saga, he is said to be too powerful to even fight in the human realm any more. He has the power to accidently destroy the earth. I don't feel that Ichigo is actually at planet buster level yet, but he is definitely at city buster.
@AworkofArt123 said:
. At this point, Yusuke's punches could easily shatter mountains.    
What?? Proof of this. 

. He has the power to accidently destroy the earth.   "
I don't think so.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: 
  1. well, in the fight with Yomi/sensui the shockwaves were destroying large land masses, but definitely not mountain busting
  2. definitely not.
  3. Yusuke can Hover, not sure about superman style flying (without puu)
@rein: Im tempted to say new chapter Ichigo wins.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
lol ive yet to read it,seems its good?
@godeater: Well Ichigo kicks some ass lol
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11: nice I got to read it.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: I'm just catching up with bleach now, after losing interest with it back at the grimjow fight
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel