Ichigo vs. Sora

Topic started by matthewsinist3r on Jan. 18, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by matthewsinist3r (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Who do yout think would win. I say sora.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
what versions of each character
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

if Ichigo    goes  hollow  he can win
@ssjsuperman said:
" if Ichigo    goes  hollow  he can win "
against what version?
@rein:
he would beat his narmol mode but sora at full power and his time stop power i think would win
Imo Sora (final form) would win. This guy beat serioph. He can fly, And was able to send a building flying with relative ease. Not to mention all the powerful spells he has, i think that he takes the battle against anything lower then H2.
@rein:
yes i agree
Post by matthewsinist3r (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@ssjsuperman:
um sora did not beat sephiroth. he just fought and u had to win. in kh2 after sephiroth fought sora he brushes his chest like the fight was a sparring practice.  

and its final form sora vs. second vizard mask hollow ichigo
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Because lets not forget Sora has a hollow mode too ^_^
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I pick Sora because his games are better.   :P
Post by Dream (7,110 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Much as I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I have to give this match to Ichigo. Regardless of whichever versions of the characters are used, there's too large a difference in power, speed and endurance between the Keyblade Master and the freelance Soul Reaper.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" Much as I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan, I have to give this match to Ichigo. Regardless of whichever versions of the characters are used, there's too large a difference in power, speed and endurance between the Keyblade Master and the freelance Soul Reaper. "
this...is true
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Isn't reflega a hax spell that can reflect most attacks?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" Isn't reflega a hax spell that can reflect most attacks? "
actually it's not reflega nor a spell, but rather an ability 

it reflect mook attacks
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Something tells me Ichigo might have an advantage
 Something tells me Ichigo might have an advantage
Online Now
@cfatalis: Reflega's a spell. It absorbs the damage from an incoming attack and inflicts that damage back at an opponent in a spray of energy. In the games if used properly, it's possible to use it as a lone spell to beat any enemy. However, it only absorbs damage from one hit unless used repeatedly which adds up on the amount of magic it consumes. Still considering Ichigo's endurance to attacks and his superior speed, Reflega spamming won't help Sora out too much except for delaying his inevitable demise.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: What is the max potential of his Keyblade?
Online Now
@cfatalis: The Keyblade's a weapon that is used at sealing the borders between worlds and effective in defeating Heartless and Nobodies. The best Keyblade variation for Sora would be the Ultima Weapon with its high strength and magic boosts, as well as its MP Hastega ability to quickly restore his magic (for Kingdom Hearts 2). But I don't see what influence this would have in battling Ichigo.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream: not to mention it being you know..... blunt, and not really effective at clubbing people
Online Now
@cfatalis: You sure of that? I recall Sora cutting through a row of buildings with his Keyblade during his final battle with Xemnas and sliced off the many heads of the Hydra while in the Coliseum.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel