ichigo vs naruto

Topic started by tronboy on Dec. 27, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

naruto at full strength in the latest manga and bleach at full strength in the latest manga location:leaf village after being destroyed by pain

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@tronboy:

This have been done before, please check before making a thread

ok but still who you think win

Post by taichokage (14,157 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They have both had huge upgrades as of recently, but once again Ichigo. The latest chapters speak for themselves. This has been done before but things are different.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ichigo, although Naruto has been impressing me of late

naruto would win by using the rasenshuriken its wind blades affect you on a cellular level where you will not be able to move also in naruto beast chakra mode he was shown to miss the rasenshuriken  when fighting the third raikage and able to catch it again.
That doesn't matter when it can't hit him. What Naruto needs to do is worry about Ichigo's raw power because now just waving his sword around produces slicing shockwaves.
slicing shockwaves wont defeat the speed naruto capable of he will dodge it in seconds he faster than his father minato
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@tronboy:

Are you REALLY trying to compare Naruto's speed to Ichigo's?????

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I haven't been reading Bleach of late. Ichigo got back his Shinigami powers?

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
LOL

one of naruto clones could beat him he picked up a rhino 3 times the size of a regular rhino thats about 15 tons in only sage mode now one of his beast charkra mode clones could beat sage mode . ichigo doesnt have a chance and do to the nine tails he has a vast healing factor.

Throwing a giant rhino doesn't compare to leveling a mountain with the mere air pressure of a sword swing or crushing an attack that collapsed space and time itself with a wave of a hand.
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage:  
when did current ichigo do any of that? 
I didn't say current Ichigo did that. But he has his powers back and has already shown above captain level power. I dont see why he shouldn't have his powers. If you don't want to accept that then since he got his power back he already sliced through a mansion and crushed a bankai level blast bare handed, which are basically lesser but still very impressive versions of the earlier mentioned feats.
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What is with this guy

What guy are you referring to?
Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The creator of this thread, this is the third spite thread he has made with a Naruto character claiming they can win when it's obvious they get destroyed.

Oh yeah. He reminds me of sasukerules.
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage:  
ichigo only performed those feats in dangai form, there is no indication that he has the same power from the recent battles. and cutting a mansion in half and tanking ginjo's blast is nowhere near as impressive as destroying a hill (not a mountain) with a sword swing.  

and for this battle i have to say naruto has good chance of taking this. ichigo has the speed advantage but not by alot and if he gets close an frs would end ichigo.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel