Ichigo vs. Majeh

Topic started by ReiKai on Aug. 6, 2013. Last post by ReiKai 2 weeks, 4 days ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
As each series draws ever closer to their inevitable finish, there has yet to be a conclusion as to which of these otherworldly fighters would win in a battle. Majeh, both a fighter and a Shinigami for the passed three-hundred years, or Ichigo who is more than just a Shinigami mixed with a Hollow?

Stage 1: Sealed Majeh vs. Shikai Ichigo (Hueco Mundo arc)
Stage 2: Temp-Release Majeh vs. Bankai Ichigo (HMA)
Stage 3: Full Release Majeh vs. Final Getsuga Ichigo
Final Stage Speculation: King of Hell Majeh vs. EoS Ichigo (to be determined at series end)

The final stage, of course, can't really be determined until both series are concluded. However we do see an idea of what they'll become. Majeh is to acquire the Power of Yama, which gave the previous king absolute reign over all of the dead in Hell. This took the form of a hammer for him. It was unblockable and it never missed. How this power will manifest in Majeh's hands is unknown.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I like Majeh more as a character so i'll go with him

Post by Fehafare (9,350 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChromeDisaster said:

I like Majeh more as a character so i'll go with him

Debating at it's finest.

Post by IndridCold (1,267 posts) See mini bio Level 14

*Necro bump* what do you think?

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (441 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@IndridCold:

Stage 1: I am gonna have to give it to ichigo, majeh is very weak when his seal is on

Stage 2: I would say majeh wins 7/10 matches

Stage 3: I say majeh wins this hands down the guy is an absolute monster when he has his full power and he has so many techniques at his disposal that it's not even funny

here is some info from a cav on comic vine on what he is capable of

Post by Low (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Majeh stomps Ichigo.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (642 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Falbium_Asmodeus said:

@IndridCold:

Stage 1: I am gonna have to give it to ichigo, majeh is very weak when his seal is on

Stage 3: I say majeh wins this hands down the guy is an absolute monster when he has his full power and he has so many techniques at his disposal that it's not even funny

This

@Falbium_Asmodeus said:

@IndridCold:

Damn, he is really freaking OP.

@IndridCold: @Falbium_Asmodeus: Don't usually see one of mine getting bumped, but eh. Well we're getting very close to EoS for both of them. Ichigo has achieved his True status as a Shinigami, and Majeh has regained his full power, mastered the Celestial Ki and claimed the Power of Yama to be named the King of Hell and has some final battles to engage in.
Post by takashichea (12,348 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@ReiKai said:

@IndridCold: @Falbium_Asmodeus: Don't usually see one of mine getting bumped, but eh. Well we're getting very close to EoS for both of them.

For King of Hell manhwa series, the series ended with a total of 47 volumes published in September 27, 2013.

Just wanted to make a correction.

@ReiKai: What do you think his stats are right now? Seeing from this thread, I am assuming already higher than Ichigo.

@takashichea: Don't quite have the whole series myself and those unofficial scanlation sites don't have the entire thing either, so I don't quite know how it all ends yet. =P

@IndridCold: Hard to measure with KoH because it's more about technique and MA as opposed to "Look at how big my explosions can get!" But these days he's pretty much a DBZ character I'd say.

@ReiKai said:

@IndridCold: Hard to measure with KoH because it's more about technique and MA as opposed to "Look at how big my explosions can get!"

I see, so it's similar to how Toriko, JJBA, and Vampire Hunter D can win their battles with their techniques and abilities right? So KoH is similar to that?

But these days he's pretty much a DBZ character I'd say.

What do you mean by this? At what point in DBZ?

By what you said previously, it seems to be that his techniques and abilities must be very broken and in terms of power, I would assume by this statement that he is country+?

I made that assumption on account of someone like Toriko being a continent buster, but he has enough hax to make it through certain parts of DBZ. Is it the same situation here?

@IndridCold: I'd say early DBZ or mid-late Dragon Ball. Just much more refined techniques and skills. He's killing demons with finger-stabs to the head and slashing them to pieces by just waving his hands. Like he's bored. He also has a number of utterly broken techniques. Far as destructive ability, I'd say around mountain-level or so. Also, I wouldn't compare it with Toriko, which has become so much more like DBZ. Especially given the whole "Dream 9" movie special.

One of his most broken moves is the "Shedding Space and Time Step". It's basically teleportation, except he's moving from one place to another in the same instant of time and leaves behind a shell of "where he has". Not simply an illusion, but a Time Lag of sorts. It's not Speed, it's like moving laterally through time. So he can't be followed or tracked nor seen when using this technique. And he can use it in succession.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel