Ichigo vs Gintoki(read first)

Topic started by BattleHeiz on April 25, 2011. Last post by deathmonger 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Two rounds
Current Ichigo vs Current Gintoki
Ichigo(Final Getsuga) vs Gintoki(Final getsuga)
P.S. In ep 202-203 he displayed both super speed from DBZ and abillity to use Final Getsuga also don't forget that he fought demons and spirits and even overpowered them even though he is a human

Round 1

Round 2

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This seems like spite towards Ichigo. Current Ichigo is weak compared to his shinigami self and Gintoki FInal Getsuga is like you said basically Ichigo with presumably greater speed. Gintoki should win both I think.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Gintoki turns into Gintaman and beats everything out of Ichigo...
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15

wait, i need to see some feats from gintoki that even puts him close to fgt ichigo's lvl....that would make his arguably stronger than anyone in the HST
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@FormerCrimsonKing said:

" wait, i need to see some feats from gintoki that even puts him close to fgt ichigo's lvl....that would make his arguably stronger than anyone in the HST "

He is dude...Also, he took out Zangetsu(or rather Gintama's version of Zangetsu) when the series was around episodes 60-80.
Gintama has parodied almost every well known series including Naruto, Bleach, Gundam, Saint Seiya, Ultraman, One Piece, Haruhi, Dragonball, Deathnote and I should ask what stuff it has not(that is famous in Japan)....
Also, all those characters are portrayed as having the exact same powers as well so...

This is one of the best DBZ parodies in GiNTAMA(Episode 100):

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MohsinMan99:
lmao wow i gotta watch
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Nazi loses
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel