Ichigo vs Gilgamesh vs Sephiroth

Topic started by UnHoLy_CruSadE on June 23, 2011. Last post by Dream 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

sephiroth blitzes and one shots gil.

this form of ichigo is too weak so for this match, sephiroth > gilgamesh > ichigo

but if you make it FGT ichigo, then ichigo swings his sword, gil gets vaporised before he can use gae bolg. then it will be a fight between ichigo and sephy which can go either way

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@supernova7005: Sephiroth isn't blitzing him unless distance is specified, as the speed difference isn't large enough, and Gil barely needs a gesture to put up defenses. I personally believe Sephiroth can win this, judging by the fact his magical barriers (he seems to have more raw magical power than most magic users in the Nasuverse barring Zelretch and the Six Sisters; but unfortunately Gil can't be powerscaled to them) were able to stall the weapons and withstand a blast from the Sister Ray for a few moments along with his speed advantage. Now Ichigo is way below the other two, so he isn't that big of a factor here.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,825 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

sephiroth blitzes and one shots gil.

this form of ichigo is too weak so for this match, sephiroth > gilgamesh > ichigo

but if you make it FGT ichigo, then ichigo swings his sword, gil gets vaporised before he can use gae bolg. then it will be a fight between ichigo and sephy which can go either way

Oh GOD this joke is so funny, you're funny man! It's so hilarious that you would actually think Sephiroth or ICHIGO would stand a chance against a full serious Gilgamesh.

You mean that wasn't a joke? My God you're wanking badly...

Gilgamesh is already fast enough to use Gae Bolg before Ichigo touches him, not to mention that Ichigo isn't coming CLOSE to oneshotting Gilgamesh. Could he hurt him? Sure, but Gilgamesh gets Gae Bolg off with no trouble.

Same for Sephiroth. Supernova I don't know why you're ignoring the fact that once Gae Bolg is thrown it has already pierced the heart fatally. It's called reversed causality. Instead of the cause being "the spear was thrown" and the effect being "the heart was pierced", it's switched so the cause becomes "the heart was pierced" and the effect becomes "the spear was thrown". There was even a scan that showed that throwing the spear directly at the ground away from the victim still resulted in it changing course to hit the heart fatally.

What it means is that no matter what defense Sephiroth or Ichigo puts up, they still get their hearts pierced and die. That or Enuma Elish for giggles.

@CerusSerenade: i never said this form of ichigo can beat gil. nevertheless, even this form is too fast for gil, as he could create afterimages with just his movements and sliced through 100 million petals in less than a second which far outmatches any speed feat gil has shown. sephiroth chops off his head before gil can even open GoB, have you even watched FF7-AC?? anyone at ulquiorra level or above from bleach can easily one shot gil as the speed difference becomes way too much. ulq can just force feed him a lanza and cause him to blow up from the inside. FGT ichigo is several leagues higher.

sephiroth >>>>>> gilgamesh is a cold hard fact, just deal with it

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Best Bleach feat when it comes to speed = mach 20.

Best speed feat when ti comes to FSN and FZ = mach 45

Yeah...

@supernova7005 said:

@CerusSerenade: i never said this form of ichigo can beat gil. nevertheless, even this form is too fast for gil, as he could create afterimages with just his movements and sliced through 100 million petals in less than a second which far outmatches any speed feat gil has shown. sephiroth chops off his head before gil can even open GoB, have you even watched FF7-AC?? anyone at ulquiorra level or above from bleach can easily one shot gil as the speed difference becomes way too much. ulq can just force feed him a lanza and cause him to blow up from the inside. FGT ichigo is several leagues higher.

sephiroth >>>>>> gilgamesh is a cold hard fact, just deal with it

100 thousand*

Gilgamesh as thousands of noble phantasms, all of which are powerful weapons that are powerful by themselves by their own right with enchantments and attributes just like Gae Bolg. He can launch them at will with GoB like machinegun fire, just faster.

Several thousand superior magic and conceptual weapons>100 thousand small easy to knock away petal blades

Combine that with Vimana and Gilgamesh moves at the speed of thought on a ship armed with nukes. Spammable nukes mind you.

Gilgamesh>Sephiroth is a cold hard fact, just deal with it.

Post by waybig1010101 (4,139 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@CerusSerenade: isn't the speed of thought only 250 mph or is he different from our brains?

@CerusSerenade: or did you mean he moves as fast as the electric impulses rather then the signals our brains' sends.

It's hypersonic by its feats, and defies the laws of physics.

@CerusSerenade: its 100 million, get that right. re-read what he stated during the fight against zommari

and speed of thought is only some 400 km/h which is not so impressive, even zero berserker shot down vimana. EA and gae bolg are the only things that can give ichigo some trouble, the rest of GoB is trash, ichigo swings his sword, the force of air blows back all the swords at gil. FGT ichigo showed mountain busting swings and destroyed a space-time distorting hado 90 with a flick of his wrist. ichigo swings his sword, gil is dead....no getting around it. even shiro, A FUCKING HUMAN could chop off gil's arm how do you expect him to survive ichigo's swing??

are you saying gil can beat even yamamoto??

just LOL at gil>sephiroth, theres no need to argue about this. first watch FF7AC then debate.

peak ichigo and sephiroth >>>> Gilgamesh or any servant

@ReliusClover: thats just false. bleach's best feat is gin's bankai which is mach 500, transcedent aizen and ichigo could be higher.

mach 20?? even KID sasuke, a narutoverse shit-tier was supersonic as he moved faster than a sonic boom. are you saying HST top tiers are not even 20 times faster than him??

@supernova7005 said:

@CerusSerenade: its 100 million, get that right. re-read what he stated during the fight against zommari

and speed of thought is only some 400 km/h which is not so impressive, even zero berserker shot down vimana. EA and gae bolg are the only things that can give ichigo some trouble, the rest of GoB is trash, ichigo swings his sword, the force of air blows back all the swords at gil. FGT ichigo showed mountain busting swings and destroyed a space-time distorting hado 90 with a flick of his wrist. ichigo swings his sword, gil is dead....no getting around it. even shiro, A FUCKING HUMAN could chop off gil's arm how do you expect him to survive ichigo's swing??

are you saying gil can beat even yamamoto??

just LOL at gil>sephiroth, theres no need to argue about this. first watch FF7AC then debate.

peak ichigo and sephiroth >>>> Gilgamesh or any servant

Shiro had Saber's support with Avalon to increase his abilities and create noble phantasms, not to mention he's not just a human, he's the son of a magus who could stop time. Get your facts straight if you're going to criticize me about mine. Space distorting attack? Gilgamesh casually distorts space with Ea without trying to blow up the planet. Lastly Gilgamesh wasn't taking the fight seriously

Once again, you're comparing 100 million tiny blades to several hundred thousand, most likely more, mythical weapons. Each of these mythical weapons have their own unique enchantments and abilities, Gae Bolg reverses causality to always fatally pierce the heart, and it's not even a top tier noble phantasm.

The Gin mach 500 statement was a lie by Gin to cause Ichigo to panic, it can't be used, especially when it's not true. Not to mention Gin has lied about his bankai... alot. You can't confirm that it's mach 500.

I am saying Gilgamesh would baby shake Yamamoto, the greatest attack Yamamoto has achieved is itto kasso which was maybe city-block level. Gilgamesh's Ea is full city level when he's not serious, and planet level when he is. Yamamoto doesn't survive Gae Bolg either.

Holy shit wanker, are you really using a movie to say that Sephiroth would beat Gilgamesh? The most that Sephiroth did in that move was leave a few scratch marks in buildings. I have seen the movie, there are no major destructive feats for Sephiroth, in fact they're incredibly underwhelming. You just shot yourself in the foot.

Just LOL at Sephiroth>Gilgamesh, there's no need to argue about this. Actually read up on the abilities of Gilgamesh, and then debate.

Non-serious Gilgamesh >>>> Peak Ichigo or Sephiroth

@CerusSerenade: LOLOLOLOLO!!! i stated about the 100 million blades to prove ichigo's SPEED feat. he sliced through all of them in a second. gil has never showed any speed like that, and keep in mind that was ichigo wayyy back in the SS when he was a weakling. sephiroth has shown, but not gilgamesh.

you finally proved yourself to be a gilga-wanker and an ignorant by stating "I am saying Gilgamesh would baby shake Yamamoto, the greatest attack Yamamoto has achieved is itto kasso which was maybe city-block level.".

first, ittokaso is a hado that was cast by him without using any incantation that was not even close to his strongest. second, yamamoto's strongest attack is Zanka no tachi: north, which has enough power to destroy soul society which is atleast continent+ to planet level. third, in bankai yamamoto's body temperature is 1.5 million degrees, gil will get roasted to ashes by just being in his presence. http://i19.mangareader.net/bleach/507/bleach-3582895.jpg if you still believe gil can beat him, then its obvious you are in denial.

you saw how sephi was blitzing and piercing cloud, didn't you? well its up to you to decide. you think he can survive his supernova??

its over and i'm off the debate now, gil is weak as he can't tank mugetsu or sephiroth's supernova. as for this match, sephy > gil > ichi, but peak ichi and transcedent sephy >>> gil anytime.

@supernova7005: Did you choose to completely ignore how Gilgamesh desintigrated the reality marble, which is a whole world? Hell he didn't even physically use Ea to kill them, he just used it to passively destroy the entirety of the world created with the reality marble. Yammamoto would destroy all life over several minutes of fighting, Gilgamesh destroyed everything, and he did it in seconds. The fact of the matter is Supernova is a summon which puts on a flashy show but actually does not carry the strength to destroy planets, it's a hyperbole. Otherwise why would Sephiroth use Meteor to do it when he could just use Supernova? It obviously isn't as strong as you claim.

Destructive capability-Gilgamesh

Sephiroth was blitzing Cloud? Last I checked they managed to keep crossing blades pretty consistantly, it was only when Sephiroth pushed him against a wall that he stabbed him in the shoulder, and then Cloud was the one speedblitzing him with omnislash. I see no speed blitzing, and I certainly don't see them going 20 times the speed of sound. Yammamoto really doesn't have any speed feats to speak of, please go find one.

Speed-Gilgamesh with mach 20

It took Saber a point blank Exacaliblast to get past Gilgamesh's armor, something that by itself is a city busting attack. Sephiroth was killed by a sword which took out what, skyscrapers? Yammamoto was killed by a sword when he was off guard, and incapacitated by a city block level Itto Kasso.

Durability-Gilgamesh

It's a good thing you gave up the debate, it would be a shame if you had your pride broken by facts showing that you that Gilgamesh crushes your precious Ichigo and Sephiroth whom you like to wank so much.

@CerusSerenade: with the last reply you made it obvious that you are in denial.

destructive capacity: here is Sephiroth's Supernova http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A gil cant tank that, no way. supernova >> enuma elish. yamamoto can also destroy soul society, which is also a completely different world. it has all the people dying over thousands of years so its a bigger world than the earth. i'll be generous and say gil = yama in destructive power. so sephi >> yama=gil

durability: "Yammamoto was killed by a sword when he was off guard, and incapacitated by a city block level Itto Kasso."...wrong, he was not incapacitated by itto kaso, but infact by an multiple city busting ennetsu jigoku and he was still able to survive it. and that sword was a special sword, we dont know how much destructive capacity it had. here http://img.mangastream.to/manga/bleach/395/13.png is aizen claiming it would have destroyed an area EXPONENTIALLY greater than karakura town. his body has resistance to 1.5 million degrees temperature, so durability, yamamoto >>>>> gilgamesh. sephiroth was NOT killed by the sword, he was prison trapped...get your facts straight!

speed: yamamoto has no speed feats?? yamamoto easily blitzed shunsui kyoraku, who was as fast as the primera espada coyote stark, who was the fastest espada. ulquiorra in his second release was slower than him, yet R2 ulquiorra >>> R1 ulquiorra >>>>> bankai ichigo = could make afterimages with his movements, and sliced through 100 million blades within a second, which already put him in double digit mach. and btw Sephiroth and cloud are calculated to be mach 26+. so yama > sephi > gil

yamamoto goes bankai, gil will die by just being in his presence. if you still believe gil > yama, you are a fanboy.

Sephy and Ichi rip your precious dildomesh to pieces

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@supernova7005: All I will say to this is Yamamoto is not a planet buster, maybe a life-wiper but he can't blow up a planet, he bankai will eventually destroy soul society due to it's intense heat and dry everything up, but that's only soul society and even then everything doesn't just explode or something. I also don't know where Soul Society being bigger than Earth came from when we have no idea if that is true (I doubt it though). Also that Supernova is powerful but it failed to even blow up Earth, that's why game mechanics usually are not used. I'm not saying who wins in this battle, I'm just pointing some things out. Also you guys don't need to get so hostile towards each other, just debate your points... :p

@Kurohige: all thats stated is yamamoto in bankai can destroy the soul society, its not stated how he can destroy it. but as far as we read "the soul society will be reduced to ashes". btw soul society is implied to be larger than earth coz it houses the souls of people who have been dying for hundreds of years, and its a completely different world just like ours. and for ionian hetairoi, its implied to be smaller than earth coz rider's army consists of only a thousand men. the temperature of the sun will obviously vaporise everything around it. and its stated that Sephiroth's supernova has the power to destroy many planets and we've seen it in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0Avideo. its definitely more powerful than anything EA has done so far.

that guy above started calling me a bleach wanker and a final fantasy wanker when i said nothing to him. its obvious he is bringing up excuses just because he is biased towards gil. gil>yama because yama got killed by a sword?? LMAO, by his logic, gil>frieza because frieza also got killed by a sword. honestly i believe gil can beat this version of ichigo, but there is no way in hell he can beat FGT Ichigo or Sephiroth.

Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@CerusSerenade: Meteor is a fancy light show on game mechanics for FF7, but is truly capable of wiping out a planet in storyline. Problem is the attack requires too much prep time for Sephiroth and would be impractical to use in this match. But otherwise, I also agree with you that Sephiroth is screwed against Gil.

And speaking of wanking:

and for ionian hetairoi, its implied to be smaller than earth coz rider's army consists of only a thousand men

Iskander is limited in how much of his armies he can summon at a time with Ionian Hetairoi due to the amount of mana required to summon them and his Reality Marble, as he can only sustain the Marble for a few minutes at most with his mana reserves. The size of it is at least town to small city level considering the range that Iskander's armies are apart from whichever foe(s) they target, which still makes Gil's destruction of it via Ea impressive as he took it out with nothing more than his sword's output.

its stated that Sephiroth's supernova has the power to destroy many planets and we've seen it in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0Avideo.

Again, gameplay mechanics. It's nothing more than a visual light show. Going by that logic, you would say Cloud and the others helping him in the video have multi-planet level durability, which they definitely don't.

honestly i believe gil can beat this version of ichigo, but there is no way in hell he can beat FGT Ichigo or Sephiroth.

Someone here obviously seems to have some form of bias against the Fate franchise. Gil has too much hax on him for Ichigo and Sephiroth to handle.

@supernova7005 said:

@Kurohige: all thats stated is yamamoto in bankai can destroy the soul society, its not stated how he can destroy it. but as far as we read "the soul society will be reduced to ashes". btw soul society is implied to be larger than earth coz it houses the souls of people who have been dying for hundreds of years, and its a completely different world just like ours. and for ionian hetairoi, its implied to be smaller than earth coz rider's army consists of only a thousand men. the temperature of the sun will obviously vaporise everything around it. and its stated that Sephiroth's supernova has the power to destroy many planets and we've seen it in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0Avideo. its definitely more powerful than anything EA has done so far.

that guy above started calling me a bleach wanker and a final fantasy wanker when i said nothing to him. its obvious he is bringing up excuses just because he is biased towards gil. gil>yama because yama got killed by a sword?? LMAO, by his logic, gil>frieza because frieza also got killed by a sword. honestly i believe gil can beat this version of ichigo, but there is no way in hell he can beat FGT Ichigo or Sephiroth.

Supernova is a game mechanic, as none of the planets are actually destroyed and it's all done for cinematic effect. It also barely hurt the party or anyone in Midgard, it's weak as hell and constitutes no such strength. As I said before, if he could have used Supernova to planet bust, why didn't he use that instead of meteor? Answer this question before you go on claiming Supernova is anything more than a game mechanic.

Yammamoto's bankai is a life wiper, it won't destroy the world itself, just kill everything on it over time. Meaning that it requires prep time to destroy all life, and it won't take Gilgamesh more than a second to hit Yammamoto with Rule Breaker or Gae Bolg. Both of which would kill Ichigo as well. Gilgamesh disintigrated a whole planet with Ea. Planetbusting>life wiping no matter how you look at it.

Sephiroth's speed feats were calculated for the speed of certain attacks, not movement speed. Otherwise Cloud wouldn't be using a motorcycle to travel, he'd just be running at mach 26 since he was in a hurry. Not like it matters because in the time that it takes for Sephiroth to cast Supernova he gets hit with Gae Bolg and Ea.

@CerusSerenade: it doesn't matter, gil still doesnt have the durability to protect himself from supernova or meteor, noth of which are far far stronger than excalibur. gae bolg or rule breaker wont even hit yamamoto, it will get burned to ashes before it even reaches him, it cant get past zanka no tachi, west. not to mention, gil cant even stand in his presence...even juha bach had admitted he would have already been vaporised if his blut vene defence was not active, gil has no blut vene so he cant even stand next to him. the moment yamamoto goes bankai, gil gets vaporised.

gil also never showed mach 20 speed, that just came out of nowhere. sephiroth and yama are easily twice as fast as gil's fastest measured feat

and apart from destructive capacity, speed and durability you forgot one main factor....strength!! ichigo swings his sword, mountains get vaporised...no servant even comes close to that level of strength. he broke a full incanted hado 90 with a flick of his wrist, which has enough gravity to distort space and time (same as ea) which proves ichigo >> hado 90 = ea >>> excalibur >> gilgamesh. it doesnt take a planet buster to beat gil, a casual city buster would be enough

as if gilgamesh can survive in yama's presence which would melt down all the surroundings along with him

@Dream said:

Again, gameplay mechanics. It's nothing more than a visual light show. Going by that logic, you would say Cloud and the others helping him in the video have multi-planet level durability, which they definitely don't.

Gil has too much hax on him for Ichigo and Sephiroth to handle.

rider also survived when gil used EA to destroy his world, that doesnt mean rider has planet level durability, does it?? same goes for cloud. supernova's best feat >> ea's best feat

even sephiroth has a lot of hax. and gil's hax is not enough to beat a country buster like ichigo...does it mean just because of gae bolg or some crap like that he can beat even goku??

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel