Ichigo vs Gilgamesh vs Sephiroth

Topic started by UnHoLy_CruSadE on June 23, 2011. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Dartz: Forgot about that scene from Advent Children. Been a while since I last seen the movie.

However how it is considered multi-city block destructive level? From what I'm seeing, the feat shows that Sephiroth can plow through sections of a skyscraper with his sword without any problem.

Post by Fehafare (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dartz: Gil blocked Saber's strikes with his armor casually at that and she had to use Excalibur to get through it, Seph isn't one shooting anyone soon. And Gilgamesh is also easy double digit hypersonic from powerscaling, so Seph can't speed blitz either. Unless ofc you are from MvC.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Dream: Mainly the volume of it, I guess. Here is a picture of the Shinra headquarters, he destroyed a good portion of the top of the main building.

@Fehafare: Yes, I had forgotten how durable his armor was. However, I still believe an Octaslash should be enough to get through it (Sephiroth still has a significant speed advantage in close range). And his teleportation should be enough to catch him off guard. And not really, though I sometimes lurk and post on MvC, I don't really support some of the FFVII fans' views regarding Sephiroth's capabilities on that site.

Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Dartz: I see the section of building that Sephiroth hacked off from the picture above. Unfortunately, I can't agree with it being multi-city block busting judging from the size of the building section being hacked.

I'm guessing you got the idea of it from this on OBD.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Dream: It seemed legit. Well, it's hard to compare an attack that covers a wide area with one that's focused around a small section (since depending on the case the later could have more piercing power). A sword slash won't have a large AoE unless it's amped by something. In Crisis Core his energy beam sword slashes have been shown capable to cut through the Junon canon, but even then they didn't cause a lot of AoE destruction.

@Dartz: Any feats that suggest that Octaslash is town to city level with atomic destruction?

Also i still don't see how he's faster (perhaps movement, but Gil has the reactions to keep up).

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

What stops gilgamesh from getting into his "Speed of thought" ufo with "Infinite nukes" and simply spamming the area into oblivion. (That's what a serious gilgamesh would probably do). Even if he decided to fight on foot, Ea literally is a weapon that rips apart reality and was able to shatter lonioi hetairoi (an entire separate dimension to pieces) and when used in the real world ripped apart the skys to show another dimension layered underneath it.

@rein said:

What stops gilgamesh from getting into his "Speed of thought" ufo with "Infinite nukes" and simply spamming the area into oblivion. (That's what a serious gilgamesh would probably do). Even if he decided to fight on foot, Ea literally is a weapon that rips apart reality and was able to shatter lonioi hetairoi (an entire separate dimension to pieces) and when used in the real world ripped apart the skys to show another dimension layered underneath it.

I assumed it's FSN Gil, but yeah that would be an option for him as well.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

dangai ichigo > sephiroth > gilgamesh > bankai ichigo

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Gilgamesh can solo everything you listed...

@ReliusClover: no he cant. only a wanked version of gilgamesh can hope to beat FGT ichigo or the transcedent form of sephiroth. ichigo beat aizen, who is a 4th dimensional being, would easily stomp him....sephiroth blitzes and rips gil to shreds

@supernova7005: You are from MvC aren't you?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Oh God a Bleach wanker...

Sephiroth has no prep so no meteor, Gilgamesh with Ea stomps.

Ichigo with final getsuga only showed being able to destroy a small mountain, Gilgamesh uses Gae Bolg to hit his heart or uses Ea to stomp again for a quick double kill.

The King of Heroes is displeased with this mismatch.

@CerusSerenade: OMG!! your comment "Ichigo with final getsuga only showed being able to destroy a small mountain" clearly shows you are trying to downplay bleach. Ichigo was casually swinging his sword and just the AIR coming from its shockwave was vaporising the mountains in the vicinity.

cloud >sephiroth . cloud rips dildomesh's soul to pieces, and so does ichigo

@supernova7005: Yup MvC.

@supernova7005: Still waiting on how Ichigo survives Gae Bolg. As for the "casual" sword swing, it was to to block Aizen's attack, he obviously put effort into it.

EA blows up the planet, Ichigo has no such feats.

@CerusSerenade: H2 ichigo doesn't have a heart so gae bolg is useless. gae bolg couldn't even get past berserker's defence lol...and it can be blocked, archer demonstrated it in UBW by blocking it with rho aius. anyways doesnt matter, ichigo swings his sword and gil is dead. and no, he put very little effort into it...aizen was a joke in front of him and he was just testing aizen's strength during that sword clash.

enuma elish requires charging time, and if he blows up the planet he would end up killing himself.

if ichigo can react to a sword 500 times the speed of sound, then gil would get blitzed. gil is at max a high tier in HST, any HST top tier can easily defeat him. someone like aizen can take down all the servants at the same time.

dangai ichigo > aizen~sephiroth > gil > bankai ichigo

@supernova7005:

Gae Bolg releases thorns in your body destroying all organs, and it hit a computer programm, "having no heart" is no issue. It can't get past God Hand because of it's concept as you need A rank attacks to do it and Gae Bolg is B. Archer blocked the thrown version which does not reverse casualty and just homes on target. Ea doesn't have to be charged and neither does Excalibur, as shown many times in all three novels when they use it instantly, the only way "charge" is used is to describe how much prana they are willing to put into it and even at it's lowest setting it would reduce Ichigo to nothing.

Gin's bankai is bullshit and even he himself said he lied.

Now get back to the MvC and stop infesting a half decent VS forum.

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Gilgamesh can probably solo the entire Bleach and FF7 cast. He wins easily...

So the consensus is that Sephiroth and Ichigo both die to Gae Bolg because they have no feats of messing with causality, and Gilgamesh doesn't even have to get serious enough to use Ea.

Like I said, the king of heroes is displeased with this mismatch.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel