Ichigo vs Gilgamesh vs Sephiroth

Topic started by UnHoLy_CruSadE on June 23, 2011. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What say you? A battle between a Death-God, a Demi-God, and Sephiroth (No title needed). No holds barred, No limits, Last Man Standing. It's a fight between two of the most powerful characters in Anime history, and inclusive of one of the most powerful villains in video game history. In one corner we have the protagonist of the BLEACH series; Ichigo Kurosaki.  In another corner, we have Fate Stay Night/Hollow/Zero's most powerful servant; Gilgamesh. And, in the last corner we have the Antagonist of the Final Fantasy 7 Saga; Sephiroth. Which of these three 'Gods' will emerge victorious?

Setting:  A crazed Gilgamesh has defeated the likes of all other servants and is only minutes away from the Holy Grail, which has appeared in Soul Society. His intentions are to become a complete God, and (for some crazy reason) destroy Soul Society, as it would pose a threat to his existence after attaining God-Hood. Soul Society has sent Ichigo to stop Gilgamesh, but little did the two of them expect a third challenger. The One Winged Angel appears in the skies, after having detected that the Holy Grail's divine powers will give him power greater than the Life-Stream itself, and will not back down until he has it's powers for himself. 

Location: The fight will take place in Soul Society. Sephiroth & Gilgamesh do -not- have to be in spirit form to actually be in Soul Society, for they are divine entities. (Does not affect their powers either)

Rules 

1. All three are In Character & Blood Lusted

2. No Time Limit  

3. No Prep 

4. All three at Full Power: Ichigo starts in Bankai, and can go H2. Gilgamesh starts with his Golden Armor, can use all his weapons, and Noble Phantasms. 

5. Sephiroth is in par with Speed, and Strength with the other two, yet cannot use Super-Nova, or Meteor (Unless as a last resort), and does not need Materia to cast. Seph can also use his KH form.

6. Battle to the Death 

7. No Limits (other than for the ones stated in Rules 4 and 5) 

The King of Heroes - Gilgamesh 
The King of Heroes - Gilgamesh 

The Ultimate Vizard - Kurosaki Ichigo 
The Ultimate Vizard - Kurosaki Ichigo 

The One Winged Angel & Legendary S-Class SOLDIER - Sephiroth
The One Winged Angel & Legendary S-Class SOLDIER - Sephiroth

Let the Battle Begin!

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Gilgamesh stabs Ichigo with Gae Bolg for being such a bland character then proceeds fighting Sephiroth for a while.
That or he decides to take even Sephiroth out via either Gae Bolg/Gungnir(again) or force him to his knees via that unnamed sickle (phases through any protection to hit the flesh directly and saps the opponent from their energy).
Unless Gilgamesh finds himself in double tagged, I think he can likeyl pull out a win. His weapons are rather hax.
@paladin said:
Gilgamesh stabs Ichigo with Gae Bolg for being such a bland character then proceeds fighting Sephiroth for a while. That or he decides to take even Sephiroth out via either Gae Bolg/Gungnir(again) or force him to his knees via that unnamed sickle (phases through any protection to hit the flesh directly and saps the opponent from their energy). Unless Gilgamesh finds himself in double tagged, I think he can likeyl pull out a win. His weapons are rather hax.
As much I am a fan of Giglamesh, you have to admit that Ichigo is faster in comparison with the King of Heroes. If he were to go Hollow, things wouldn't be as easy for Gilgamesh, and let's not forget that neither one is gonna stand there and watch. Interruption is to be expected. If Gilga, and Ichigo face off, then Seph would just wait for the right moment and blast them both into eternity and back. You can't assume the Demi-God can emerge victorious without the fight of his life.
@UnHoLy_CruSadE: Word of God says that all Servants of FSN can line up against a serious Gilgamesh and he would kill them all nonthleness. While his movements aren't the fastest, his reactions are obviously at the top to pull this stunt off.
Gilgamesh also don't need to bother with aim. All he has to do just spam Gae Bolg in a few meters vicinity of Ichigo. The casualty reversal curse does the rest of the work. No ammount of speed or skill can avoid the spear at that point.
@paladin said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE: Word of God says that all Servants of FSN can line up against a serious Gilgamesh and he would kill them all nonthleness. While his movements aren't the fastest, his reactions are obviously at the top to pull this stunt off. Gilgamesh also don't need to bother with aim. All he has to do just spam Gae Bolg in a few meters vicinity of Ichigo. The casualty reversal curse does the rest of the work. No ammount of speed or skill can avoid the spear at that point.
Word of God was proved wrong when Saber beat Gilgamesh. If things were to get technical, Sephiroth would identify that the bigger threat is Gilgamesh, and not Ichigo in 1st Hollow form. Knowing that, he too may focus his attacks on Gilga. Dealing with Hollowmask Ichigo is bad enough as it is, but if Seph were to also go on assault, then it's gonna be hard for Gilga. If Ichigo were to go H2, he could just fly into the heavens and mega-spam Cero (which I believe in H2 is just as destructive as Enuma Elish), thus not being in range of Gae Bolg. 

When I made this, I calculated all possibilities, and decided that Gilgamesh is the stronger of the three, but given the fact that it's a tripple threat, it's gonna get ugly. I can't make my decision until more facts are thrown in to back up Gilgamesh's guaranteed victory.
@UnHoLy_CruSadE: I think you didn't get the part about serious Gilgamesh.
The Gilgamesh who was pretty much playing around were still enough to force Saber into an impossible situation. Saber often noted how much her life was was at the whim of the King of Heroes. She only won because Gilgamesh was caught off-guard by Avalon and a quick Excaliblast as follow-up.
Also, your idea assumes that the two tag team on the stronger one. Which suggest you also believe Gil would win against any of the two handily.
Also even if they attack, Gilgamesh has mystical shields to protect against incoming attacks. In addition his armor is very resilient which was evident as Saber immediately went for Excalibur (technically a town-busting attack if isn't contained enough) to pierce it. Even for Dangai Ichigo it would take more than a single attack to get past that.
To top that Gil has his spaceship, Vimana which is supposedly traveling at the speed of thought. It also has ancient equivalents of machineguns and nukes to make this all the more sweeter.
BUMP! This needs more opinions and replies! Dx
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Whats the point in putting Sephiroth into this fight if your going to take away everything he has??
Super-Nova can destroy the Solar System, and Meteor can destroy the entire planet... he has Ultima, Earth 3, Fire 3, Bolt 3, Ice 3, and could probably even Summon. Let's not forget that he is an Incredible swordsman~ I never said he -can't- go Bizaro, or Safer forms.
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Supernova is a flashy cinematic with no impact on the characters... and meteor takes a few days to impact.

Hell ultima does more damage than supernova.
Not talking game-wise here! If it were to be in Anime, and Supernova would be unleashed, it's goodbye Solar System xD. Still though... WHO WINS?? =O So far the money is on Gilgamesh due to the solid facts stated by paladin (which I've debated, but still find solid enough to give a higher probability to the King of Heroes)
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Theres nothing to say mongles get babylowned.

And no supernova never show that much damage.
@Phibrizzo said:
Theres nothing to say mongles get babylowned.  And no supernova never show that much damage.
-Facepalm- I rest my case. Current probabilities show Gilgamesh winning this unless some bleach fans get their butts in here and toss in their opinions on the matter >=]
Gilgamesh seems to be the one walking off with the Holy Grail here... unless someone disagrees? O.o
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

you guys are fanboys!! how can you even imagine gil can beat ichigo?? dangai ichigo owns the entire fate verse with a single swing of his blade.........he destroys the entire black coffin which had power to warp space and time with his bare hand. his speed far outmatches that of flash steps, gil had his arm chopped off by a fucking human!! mugetsu is not even needed, just the force from his swing will destroy gil

LOLZZZ

Post by DBZ_universe (15,452 posts) See mini bio Level 17

So... why was a 1 year old thread bumped??

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I want to see how the mods or the other people that participated in this thread will react to this wanking.
Post by Dream (7,199 posts) See mini bio Level 20
About all I'll say is that Gil Gate of Babyl-owns. 

Outside of Meteor and Supernova, I don't recall Sephiroth having anything in his arsenal with the destructive potential to pierce through Gil's armor considering Saber had to do a point-blank Excali-blast to do any damage to the King of Heroes. Sephiroth would be able to drag the battle out with his flight and teleportation as he should be capable of avoiding much of GoB's onslaught. But whenever Gil whips out Gae Bolg or any other hax Noble Phantasm in his arsenal, then the One-Winged Angel is screwed. 

With Ichigo's feats shown in his H2 form, he should be capable of denting Gil's armor. However, Ichigo would have similar problems as Sephiroth in dealing with GoB to even have the time to prepare any charged Cero attack against Gil as he'll mostly be on defensive in this fight.
Post by othus12 (6,289 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Dream: the fight is more even than you think, sephirots sword is not just a common sword,nor his strenght, and there is no attack from gilgamesh that seph cant dodge. the truth is i would call an stalemate

Post by Fehafare (8,308 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: Gae Bolg says hi. And Ea pays him a visit as well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel