Ichigo vs espada

Topic started by taichokage on April 21, 2010. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is part battle part discussion. But anyway is it just me or is Ichigo the most PIS'd and quickly developed character since Silver age Superman? In one day he went from not being able to take a sealed Grimmjow to being able to take out second release Ulquiorra and even wound the likes of Aizen and Ichimaru. Anyway I wont turn this into an Ichigo spite thread but I think he's so PIS'd now that he could take on pretty much any espada member now even some of them together.

Ichigo vs Aaroneiro (we already know)
Ichigo vs Szayel with prep
Ichigo vs Zommari
Ichigo vs Grimmjow (happened and he pis'd his way to victory)
Ichigo vs Nnoitra
Ichigo vs Ulquiorra (The most PIS'd battle yet. worse than his Zaraki and Byakuya battles)
Ichigo vs Harribel
Ichigo vs Baraggan
Ichigo vs Starrk
Ichigo vs Yammy
Ichigo vs Wonderweiss (tossed him in for the heck of it)

So just put a win or lose (which refers to Ichigo not the espada) next to each battle. I'll give my ideas after a few posts.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage: actually he can win against yammy, but would lose to barragan, unless super hollow regen is more than barragan smog......, he probably rip his way from the Aaroneiro until Ulqiorra

the person had to much plot power and suprises to be affected by syazel
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ichigo vs Aaroneiro: Ichigo wins 
Ichigo vs Szayel: A hard battle but he will still win
Ichigo vs Zommari: He mean lose this one 
Ichigo vs Grimmjow: To tired for this fight and lose 
Ichigo vs Nnoitra
Ichigo vs Ulquiorra
Ichigo vs Harribel
Ichigo vs Baraggan
Ichigo vs Starrk
Ichigo vs Yammy
Ichigo vs Wonderweiss    
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight: i don't think this a gauntlet style though, i think this is just ichigo vs X espada
 at separate condition at their prime
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@cfatalis:  
I thought it was a gauntlet type of thing
Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight said:
" @cfatalis:  I thought it was a gauntlet type of thing "
No it wasn't a gauntlet I just wondered who you think he could beat in a fair 1 on 1 battle. Also I think he would get to Nnoitra in a gauntlet not Grimmjow. His mask powers are greater than when he fought Grimmjow before and won. Aaroneiro he shouldn't really need bankai, Szayel he would need his hollow powers, Zommari he would also need hollow powers, he would be tired as you said by the time he got to Grimmjow but but if his hollow stage 1 or 2 came out I'm pretty sure he win though Nnoitra is too much. If his hollow wears out which it would by that time he would have no chance against Nnoitra.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel